Does she deserve all the hate?

Does she deserve all the hate?

Why do girls pretend to like 80s metal?

Yes, yes she does.

Good morning cloister. Are you reeing early today?

Metallica is one of the most normie metal bands

>Does she deserve all the hate?

Says you who post a photoshopped picture of her, she doesn't look like that

Is she a terrible actor in shit movies?

at least she's repping and justice for all, their god tier album instead of that master of puppets crap

Is she natty?

lmao she could CRUSH any of these nerds talking trash about her online

I can't even tell if this shopped anymore.

Who's the chick in the back? My dick needs to know

I can honestly no longer tell if this is real or shopped.

>Chloe Moretz looks like THAT?

t. Faggot

that one is actually real, believe it or not

What hate? People just call her ugly

She can crush my face with her ass any time she wants

Yes until she straightens out her 2nd toe she deserves it.

Yes, because her Hillary shilling was completely obnoxious and self righteous when she's the personification of silver spoon young Hollywood.

[/spoiler]i unironically think she's attractive as fuck

I recognize something going on in that picture.

>preached for Hillary and is a feminist

>i was only pretending to be retarded.

>justice for all
>weights and roiding
is she turning into a superhero?

is that beast?

prove you have good taste by posting documented evidence of your love of /ourgirl/ chloe

>And Justice for All

>didn't post the correct version

you fucked it

I'll never understand how the fuck they get characters to looks this inhuman on movie posters and promotional shit

Do they really just Photoshop fucking everything?

>Kick A**

MURIKAAAAA

someone shoop Pablo in this pls

Deserve? Yes, no, perhaps, and all of the above.
To be hated means getting attention. If she'd rather being ignored perhaps she shouldn't have taken into the entertainment industry.
Lots of janitors cleaning shitty restrooms rarely get noticed.

Yeah she actively shilled for sHillary Clinton for months on end

Fuck her

>image.jpg

thats a big wedge

Of course not. The weird, bitter, unoriginal creeps on chan boards are in no way a cross section of the population. These friendless freaks hate themselves more than any cute girl.

well yeah

1. the actors are photoshopped to be extra attractive/perfect
2. composite the 4 different actor images into 1 scene (much less time consuming than photographing them all at once in the same image)
3. make them "blend in" with the scenery using tons of tricks

And I vastly simplified the process which probably includes a shit load of sub-steps

for you

>hate themselves more than any cute girl.
>implying that all people don't hate themselves on some level

God, she looks so fucking below average.

not as long as this image exists

BRAAAAAAAAAP

What part of metallica are you guys from?

>That awkward moment when the flash is on and everyone looks up at you
What a creeper

>Does she deserve all the hate?
From Sup Forums?
It's literally just Sup Forums. Who gives a fuck?

it's fake
this one is the real

A FRIDGE

Wait, people actually hate her? I think we were just joking around making memes out of her.

Or is it the usual thing, where fucking newfags and their need to fit in has driven them to legitimately hate or like things that get posted?

they dont. the designs are just cool and so they make a good t shirt.

blame kanye west for appropriating metal cover art for his yeezus tour merchandise/clothes. it blew up then

>not Kill them All or Ride the Lightening

Justice for All is as pussy rock as fucking Journey.

reminder: people who pretend to hate chloe also worship bella thorne

Why does she carry a drink everywhere? Why are her hands never free?

The meme where people think she's unattractive was made by virgins. The reality is that they would give anything to date her if they had the chance.

>And Justice For All
>Not Master of Puppets

Probably not, but its so funny! Even I join in occasionally!

cloister doesn't exist autist

metallica sucks

Jesus Christ, post the unshoop'd pic for once.

AJFA is better than MoP
Ride the Lightning is the best album they made

>them full adult male hands

The signs were there, we just didn't want to see them.

>not kill em all

pleb alert

call the police my sides have been stolen

Hardwired... To Self Destruct is hands down their best work EVER.

RTL > MoP > Hardwired > AJFA > DM > KEM > Reload > Load > St Anger

Fight me nerds

KEM=RTL>AJFA=MOP>Hardwired>DM>I Disappear>>>>>>>>>> Load=Reload=St. Anger

So here's the deal. I was a huge fan of her from 2009, a little before Kick-Ass was released, to 2013.

She didn't deserve the hate when she was younger, but she became more and more obnoxious with her arrogance and extremism. She's always playing the "I'm so mature and intelligente and independent" card. She grew incredibly arrogant and all her niceness and cuteness was lost.

Yes, she hasn't done anything good since 2010 (or 2012 if you liked Hugo) but that's not her fault. When you're a teenager it's incredibly hard to get good roles in Hollywood. Do you see many movies with great teenage characters? No. Usually when there's a good teenage character studios pick older actors to portray them because of all the legislation that keeps underage people from working in certain conditions, hours, etc. Tom Holland for instance was 19 when he was cast as 15 year-old Peter Parker for the exact same reason. So Chloë would either play shit characters in shit movies like The 5th Wave, If I Stay and Carrie or she'd spend her years praying to get lucky like Elle Fanning did and make a box office success with Angelina Jolie or even an interesting controversial film like The Neon Demon.

So her shit roles aren't her fault entirely. She's certainly dodged some good shit due to sheer arrogance in the past and it came to bite her in the ass, but it's mostly a Hollywood problem.

The issue is that once Chloë got older she got obnoxious. She can't shut up about being so cool, so much more mature than everybody else, so feminist, so intelligent, so superior, so different and "above this shit". Fuck, she got annoying as hell. I'm not talking about her support for Clinton. She was already like that way before that and any Chloë fan knows that. Regarding the whole Clinton shit, many other celebrities were giving Clinton their support and honestly, that's good. The other option was Donald Trump. Clinton shouldn't win but considering the other option we had that was the only way. I’d rather have Hillary Clinton, an actual politician in power than Steve Bannon controlling Trump along with the Russians and all the fucking racism and xenophobia those shits evoke. The problem is that Chloë was so arrogant and so extreme that not only she was saying it was impossible for Trump to win and Clinton had already won (ignoring the world around her and thinking her twitter and facebook timelines are the real world), but she was also campaigning for Clinton for the sole purpose of having a female president. That was it. “Vote for her ‘cause she is a woman”. She literally said shit like that multiple times. Clinton should be president because she has a vagina.
Chloë became a parody. She’s like a walking satire of the SJW for all the wrong reasons. She got bitchy, which was the exact thing she used to be against when younger. She didn’t grow up. She just got worse and she’s proud of that because she thinks she’s a hero for being an idiot. So yeah, she derserves lots of the hate she gets but definitely not all of it. She’s a cool girl and she’s just trying her best. She needs the hate to keep her at check but she also needs some love ‘cause she’s an actress who likes to keep things more real instead of utter shit like Hailee Steinfeld or even Elle Fanning who’s all about stupid modeling.

Is Hardwired actually good? What are the best songs in it?

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

I only help those with trip-3's. So you're in luck.
Maika Monroe. She's usually blonde and was in It Follows and The Guest.

Halo On Fire and Spit Out the Bone are the 2 best songs. They're 2 of the best songs Metallica has ever written.

Moth into Flame, Hardwired, Atlas Rise! are all songs you might have heard on the radio. All good.

Dream No More and Am I Savage? are two occult songs. DNM is about Cthulhu, AIS? is about werewolves. ManUnkind is pretty good but has a filler section in the middle that's a bit weak. Confusion is ok, but a weaker entry on the album. Good riffs on it, though.

Murder One is about Lemmy but it's the worst song on the album, easily.

Yo thats me...Why u got a pic of me?

>he can't even cover Dyers Eve and fucking talks

Lulu > St Anger > Black Album > KEM > MOP > RTL > AJFA > Load > Reload

Really though hhahaha

pls don't beat me up, I promise I'm gonna watch all your movies

That looks tasty for a cannibal.

Your forgiven friend
also /fit/ is gay Sup Forums is much better

What the fuck that is a man? Fuck off. I'm disgusted at myself right now.

waaaa? sorry just trying to prove it was in fact me haha

>the song where Lars had to loop the double bass in post

Get the fuck out of here.

It all started with that scene fad from 10 years ago. A golden age of Hot Topic 'fashion'.

I hear she is working out ofr the next movie 'Thicc Ass 3'

damn Chloe, you're even growing a beard now, wtf?

She can't into chopsticks, dropped hard.

My name isn't chloe hahah I don't know why it said that on the picture of me that i didn't post..

>being this young
this is an 18+ site

must've sounded funny in your head

all that testosterone treatment

>HAAAAAAAYYYYYYY KICKAAAAAAAASSSSSS

I want those feet in my mouth

So do I. On my nose as well.

I don't think people hate her her, they just think its unfortunate how puberty worked out for her

What hate?