Someone explain the mongrel meme to me...

Someone explain the mongrel meme to me. Its better to have mixed blood instead of a inbred pale ass nordcuck that gets damaged by the sun when stepping outside in my opinion.

Europeans are just mad because they get bombed and are poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ids bedder to hafe mised blod indsted off a inbret pahel as norcok dat geh damget bye dha son whan stephin oatsite ind mine onion

It is you retarded shit.

If you have mixed blood there's less of a chance of getting certain diseases.

Lmao imagine being this american

>If you have mixed blood there's less of a chance of getting certain diseases.

I think it's just the int community lashing out at us because we're the best.
We have opportunities they don't. We can buy cars without paying ridiculous amounts of taxes. We can eat food from any country we want by driving less than an hour from our home. Sucks to not be from the US

Ever wonder why the Amerindians were wiped out by Small Pox?

It is because someone made a funny picture, more funny variations were created and you are here stupid goy
There are similar cases. Nobody actually cares except the americans. There is no actual meaning behind any of these things

>I think it's just the int community lashing out at us because we're the best. We have opportunities they don't. We can buy cars without paying ridiculous amounts of taxes. We can eat food from any country we want by driving less than an hour from our home. Sucks to not be from the US

>I think it's just the int community lashing out at us because we're the best. We have opportunities they don't. We can buy cars without paying ridiculous amounts of taxes. We can eat food from any country we want by driving less than an hour from our home. Sucks to not be from the US

purebred dogs are at a higher risk for pretty much every disease/disorder

it stands to reason that the same thing exists for humans

see: Habsburgs

didn't read but my last two digits are my whiteness percentage

checkem

>amerimutts comparing mutts to humans
poetry

t. mutt

>stands to reason
Maybe if you've never read a textbook.

But that's been known for centuries

Your grandmother was repeatedly raped (or was it consensual?) by English soldiers.

I wouldn't be too proud.

>46
whiter than you jose

T. John Hernandez

the argument for Anglo-Germanic America is simple - PUBLIC HELATH. Real Americans are Anglo-Germanic, so (If you have troubles to understand what that is - 100% European, and 98-100% Northwestern European at that). Mongrels and non-natives are a cancer no matter their IQ or accomplishments. Just so most of you triggered idiots itt understand: “”””””them””””” coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Germanics out. According to this, Germanic European should be the ones migrating to MENA/nigger/Asian subhumanistan countries and non-Germanic European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Any non-Germanic immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native Germanic population

> t. owner of "adorable"10 mixed breeds rat faced mutt
You mean inbred dogs. Purebred dogs are the whites of the dog world. Got two purebred Grand Danois myself. Would not let a mutt come anywhere near my dogs desu (or even set foot inside my house).

Fuck off Putin

Germans are the worst cancer to ever happen to this country

You've got to stop man. Please tell me you're just a proxyfag

They both are or they're at least very very new

>I think it's just the int community lashing out at us because we're the best.
>We have opportunities they don't. We can buy cars without paying ridiculous amounts of taxes. We can eat food from any country we want by driving less than an hour from our home. Sucks to not be from the US

t. nuAmerican subhuman

Anti-American active measures. There's a reason you never see

Just like Assange was ''born'' on Sup Forums, or other harmful/conspiratard ideas.

Stop being a mutt and paying attention to it.

>Your grandmother was repeatedly raped (or was it consensual?) by English soldiers.

itt

americans are just unable to handle banter

>that gets damaged by the sun when stepping outside
amerigoblins get damaged by stepping

nice footwear

still, our sandals and socks are superior