Bible:

>Bible:
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the [holy man] who represents God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged.
>Noble Qur'an:
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment

Surah At-Tawbah [9:5]
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Surah Al-Ma'idah [5:51]
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.

Jesus Christ

POO

What evidence is there that Islam's "Allah" is the pagan moon god of ancient Mecca?

Consider what the pagan Arabians did to worship their moon god, Allah: they prayed while bowing towards K'abah, the "house of Allah" in Mecca that houses a meteorite - a rock from space - several times a day, visited it once a year, and walked around it several times during their visit.

To worship their Allah today:

Kabah Hajj• Muslims pray bowing towards the K'abah in Mecca five times a day.

• About two million Muslims visit Mecca every year and walk around the K'abah (the black cube, which is 40 feet tall, on the right).

• The Muslim "holy" month of Ramadan starts at the sighting of a new crescent moon.

>lets tally up words and ignore the context they are in
>bad words hurt my feelings fuck the bible

POO

Ban high capacity hate bibles.

Propagandist and cherry picking quotes.
Majority of bible quotes are punishment for personal behavior.
Most of the Quran quotes are commands of what to do to others.

Christianity grew up and Islam didn't. Maybe Islam is growing up in its own time, but too late, we're a global society now. Adapt or die.

THIS.

now do the same for old and new testament pajeet.
Christians usually make a distinction between those two books and do not follow everything in the old testament.
Quran has no distinctions, all the hate must be obeyed.

has to be a muslim considering how Islamic empires roasted India for more than a millenia

the bible is like 1500 pages

the quran is like 300

>1 post by this ID

Leave shill and new fags don't respond to BS like this

Sage

>or for corruption [done] in the land
Hmm... really makes you think...

Neil Armstrong brought samples of Allah back in 1969.

The Smithsonian has these moon rocks, and a collection of meteorites that puts Mecca to shame.

consider the fact that the Bible is roughly ten times longer, and the totaling of words is out of context, as well as likely being bias.

I studied in a christian school, I never heard the word hate, punish, beheadings, public hangings, etc.
Everything was about forgivness and respect for your fellow human beings.
Guess thats why christianity lost.

Indian Muslim kill yourself fucking goat fucking terrorist streets shitter invader/weak ancestry cuck,
Modi will fucking remove you scum like based Asian wrath is doing in Burma,

Chutiya sala

Since 1969, a billion Muslims have been worshipping NASA.

Ahmed "The Clock Boy" prayed to Mission Control 6 times a day. His clock caled him to prayers.

and yet Muslims are the ones going around killing people

really makes you think

>holy man
Wrong. Son of God.
You don't know shit about Christianity.

>Abrahamic religions

ALL ARE NOTHING BUT KEK

HE WHO WORSHIP'S THE FOES OF KEK SHALL NOT DWELL MUCH LONGER, THE FIRE RISIES

this

DESIGNATED

The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read! The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (Quran 96.1-3)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!"

They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me

Note the salient points of this transaction,

1. An angel visits Muhammad who tortures him by squeezing him half to death.
2. The angel strikes dread and fear in Muhammad, instead of comforting him.
3. Muhammad thinks something terrible has happened to him.

“... on the authority of Abu Arwa al-Dawsi; he said: I witnessed the revelation coming to the Prophet, may Allah bless him, while he was riding his beast, it screamed and contracted its fore-legs, and I thought they would break. Sometimes it sat and sometimes it stood up straightening its fore-legs till the burden of the revelation was gone and the (Prophet) got down from it like a string of pearl.” (Ibn Sa’d, Kitab Al-Tabaqat, page 228)

Narrated Safwan bin Ya'la bin Umaiya: Ya'la used to say, "I wish I could see Allah's Apostle at the time he is being inspired Divinely." When the Prophet was at Al-Ja'rana and was shaded by a garment hanging over him and some of his companions were with him, a man perfumed with scent came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is your opinion regarding a man who assumes Ihram and puts on a cloak after perfuming his body with scent?" The Prophet waited for a while, and then the Divine Inspiration descended upon him. 'Umar pointed out to Ya'la, telling him to come. Ya'la came and pushed his head (underneath the screen which was covering the Prophet – similar to today’s spiritual mediums) and behold! The Prophet's face was red and he kept on breathing heavily for a while and then he was relieved. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Number 508)

Abu Huraira says that “whenever Muhammad received revelation, he was overwhelmed by trembling.”

Another account says: “He became distressed, FOAMING AT THE MOUTH and closing his eyes. At times he snorted like a young camel” (Ahmad b. Hanbal I, 34, 464, VI, 163). (The True Guidance (Part Four): An Introduction to Quranic Studies)

Abu Hurairah says, "As for the Apostle of God, when inspiration descended on him, no one could raise his glance to him until the inspiration came to an end." In Tradition it is stated that "He was troubled thereat, AND HIS FACE FOAMED, and he closed his eyes, and perchance roared like the roaring of the young camel.” Umar ibnu'l Khattab said, "When inspiration descended on the Apostle of God, there used to be heard near his face as it were the buzzing of bees." (C.G. Pfander, The Mizan-Ul-Haqq (Balance of Truth), pp. 345-346)

Hmm! Foaming at the mouth, roaring like a young camel. Does it sound familiar?

What's more Muhammad was terrified of the crucifix! “It is there added that he (Muhammad) had such a repugnance to the form of the cross that he broke everything brought into his house with that figure upon it. This may, however, have been symbolical of his extreme aversion to the doctrine of the crucifixion.”(K. Waqidi 741 – Translated by Muir, The Life Of Mahomet, Volume III, Chapter Ten, p. 61, fn. 47)

Imagine Muhammad in his great pain, suicidal, shrieks, foaming at mouth, fear of crucifix, roaring like young camel etc. Now, think for yourself…do you think that is holy revelation or demonic possession? If you think it’s the former, you have a problem…a very serious problem.

Susan, time for you to wake up to the realities in islam.

Muslims ought to know that without the hadiths/sunnahs, today we would not even have the 5 pillars of islam. Therefore saying the hadiths is corrupted is as good as saying your own parents are animals. Because they gave birth to YOU.

ALL YOU WHO WORSHIP THESE FALSE PROPHETS WILL SUFFER

HE IS HERE

Are you fucking nuts? It' s the other way around.

I started reading the bible about two months ago. There were maybe two beheadings and two public hangings in the whole thing.

normalize to size fampai
Also cut out the jew testament