What is so """""great"""""" about them?

What is so """""great"""""" about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNNMxm0Viug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=JNNMxm0Viug

Heroic failure is a genuine character trait of this nation

This island of Great Britain is the largest of the British isles, therefore is called Great Britain. The country is called the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That we don't take part in gay shit like the X-Games on Ice aka 'I hate my parents' sports.

Great britain has no medals because the winter olympics are obviously the white man olympic

What is not great about a relatively small island colonising everyone to the point of having a global empire? You tried it twice and got BTFO kraut.

>That tiny little island
>great
lol

We are the protagonists of human history.

Island of a few people of Viking and Roman mix went all over the world and took shit over, we also created the internet

Should be called greatest Britain desu

No one who lives in relevant countries gives 2 fucks about the soylimpics, rich boys and girls with fuck all better to do than spend 8 months in some frozen shit hole. Keep your paper medals, we only compete in things that matter.

>Great britain has no medals because the winter olympics are obviously the white man olympic

>america, korea, japan, china, kazakhstan and france
>white

>america and france
kek

>You
>one to talk
Okay, Mohammed bin Svensson

the amount of money their queen have.

>SWEDEN
>YES

The great amount of muslims they have

Good Goy!

>we also created the internet
lol no France, UK and USA created it together.

their fall

since brexit, nothing

can't for england to tear itself apart and finally get our independence when all the dole scrounging huns realise the EU is willing to bread their butter and we tip the balance of 50%

catch ye later losers

They're legit ten years behind us on living standards
They have free health care and great quality food for the price unlike here but that'll change with kekxit and then there won't be anything good about the place
Move to a northern continental european country instead

>They're legit ten years behind us on living standards
UK is ahead of america
>>They have free health care and great quality food for the price unlike here but that'll change with kekxit and then there won't be anything good about the place
>t. liberal
>Move to a northern continental european country instead
our countries are full

Ah yes, a country where you have to live in fear of the police sure sounds more advanced than the UK

>be american
>claim to have good living standards
>get shot by a diabetic 13 year old

>you tried it twice
Reminder that we simply sailed into london and took over your dynasty like absolute madmen. Zero resistance.

I've lived there and no they're not
Living in tiny shitholes with carpeted bathrooms with no closets. Might as well be living in a closet. Everything apart from food is far more expensive as well
No one wants to move to Sweden, I was thinking Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, not little Somalia where your women have you on your knees

Never had an issue. But with your culture of drinking and acting like retards, you might

:)

utterly disgusting

You mean parliament invited Mary II to co-rule with her husband, the king of the Netherlands, who was then succeeded by Anne, splitting the thrones again.

>still got cucked pretty hard boi

Of the two, it is the bigger - or greater, if you will.

We're literally bigger than part of france (brittany), hence great britain

>our countries are full
then exchange those shitskins with our kinds.

>They're legit ten years behind us on living standards
>They have free health care and great quality food for the price unlike here
What the actual fuck was he trying to convey?

I don't get it the standard of living seems pretty high in the UK to me. Maybe not scandinavian level but certainly higher than the prefabricated houses in the US.

Back to back World War champions

Falkland Champs too.

Defeated three times on the mainland though (1806-1807-1845)

>my experience = everyone's

i love based amerimongs

>this is what happens when somebody falls for the memes on Sup Forums

cringe