Why isn't basketball a winter Olympic sport...

why isn't basketball a winter Olympic sport? its played professionally indoors during the winter and would increase the profile of the winter Olympics.

because

these are the white olympics and having the us basketball team there would ruin the atmosphere

Leafs and Scandicucks don't want black people turning up and humiliating them

It can only be a winter sport if it's really could in the court.

>cold
fixd

The most obvious answer nowadays is so that NBA players are available. During the winter you’d run into the problem the NHL did this year.

We want to keep the winter olympics nigger-free please.

winter olympics require that the sport be played on either snow or ice

you can say the same for handball and volleyball or any sports played in arenas

however, try to guess what would happen when asking the NBA to release the players at such a time

NHL should give you a hint

because it's a real sport, and the Winter Olympics are basically the quarantine olympics. which says a lot given the amount of mickey mouse shit at the summer olympics

why don't they scrap the summer olympics and just have the events indoors during the winter olympics?

>USA trying to inject niggers again

fuck off skatebabby

while i have nothing against it, it just "''''feels''"" wrong to mix winter with black people

blacks don't like the cold

Because it's a real sport and not some x games shit with judges. Same reason cyclocross, football, rugby and cross country running aren't in the winter olympics

I thought the brits being absolutely butt blasted over the Winter Olympics was only a meme..

Basketball on ice when?

I would love to see basketball played on ice

what texas said

This

>they're adding skateboarding and surfing to the olympics
>Thinking about adding mobas in 2024

Fuck the IOC

basketball shouldn't even be in the summer olympics.

>adding mobas in 2024
Lmao at the thought