Would you be ok with your daughter dating a well dressed, well spoken, conservative black guy with a good job?

Would you be ok with your daughter dating a well dressed, well spoken, conservative black guy with a good job?

Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc
youtube.com/watch?v=MP8USm7sABI&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope.

> Whould you be okay if your white daughter was dating a 'moderate' nigger?

no

No. Fuck off americuck.

No.

No.

no way.

People should stick to their own fucking race, so no.

No and I'd disown her

Not really

Never

I already have a dog if she fancies beastiality

No

Black people =/= niggers

never

I bet he has a bunch of low IQ family members.

Fuck that, plus you would have a half brown grandkid, no one wants that. I would be pissed to have been born half brown, some people really care about their genetics I guess.

I hate my nasty curly hair.

no

No. I would disown her.

Holy shit, I have a daughter? How did that happen?

Yeah, what's wrong with that?

As long as he took care of her, treated her with respect and was a good provider...

No. I'd still shoot him.

No, you nigger

She can make her own mistakes, but given how bad it could otherwise be, sure.

I'd still steer her away from doing it but if he's an actual 1-in-10 decent black guy, I'd be okay with it.

Just like how blacks, asians, hell any fucking race doesn't like it when their own people date outside their race. I would not approve of my daughter dating outside the white race.

Yeah I'd be fine with it, I judge people on their actions not the color of their skin.

No.

You were raped in your sleep.

No.

What a knee slapper. Ty OP.

Of course not

no

>wanting black genes in your bloodline
Fucking idiot.

Sure, why not?

No. If she looked like that, she would belong only to me.

only if i get to watch them have sex

Sure, why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc

>well dressed, well spoken, conservative black guy with a good job

Is he riding a fucking unicorn as well?

No,regression to the mean, non white grandkids. normalisation and decline of your in-group. I would disown

No.
What are you on OP?

You're making me look bad

Like that exists...

youtube.com/watch?v=MP8USm7sABI&app=desktop

No.
And fuck you for even asking such a question.

cuck

>having a daughter

I'm sorry but I honestly wouldn't care as long as the guy wasn't a "nigger". If he had a good job had a good set of priorities and treated her well then fuck it if that is what makes her happy then so be it. Multiculturalism does work but its ruined by the worst minorities of each race i.e. cholos, niggers, neo-nazis/rednecks

t. White conservative male dating a Hispanic chick for two years now

no

Nobody in their right mind would.

traitor

I would rather have a poor white trash loser marry my daughter. At least I can talk some sense into him.

this thread always makes me wonder: what's the point in being a black conservative? Your own people hate you and want to kill you, but you're also excluded from leaving and trying to associate with another race. What are nigservatives supposed to do? Should they just buy sex dolls or some shit?

Careful not to fall for it

a gentleman like ta-nehisi coates?

>Multiculturalism does work

Why the fuck are you on this board?

ok wtf thats not even a jamal thats one ugly ass nerdy black kid and hes still dating a cute redhead?

What about if the black guy is a multi-millionaire pro athlete ?

Honor killing are sometimes justified

>wanting grandkids who will not be related to you
cuck

They should move to Africa and help their people/build their own society

>dog face
>spam legs

umm

Still no

No. If he's Conservative, he should know that he should be dating within his own race for the sake of Identity.

nope. It doesnt matter whether he is good guy or not. Their children would be negroids. This is a crime against nature

No, I'd rather my line die out than be anything other than Western/Northern European.

Fpbp.

No one wants their entire ancestry being ruined in obe generation because some retard fell for the interracial meme. I don't want black kids. I don't want black grandkids, and i want the same for all future generations of my kin.

i'd still shoot him on sight.

I'm a permavirgin so I'll never have to worry about this shit

>implying he's worthy of a white woman just because some jewish producer threw money at him to mumble anti-white drivel into a microphone

Yes

>"People should stick to their own fucking race, so no."
By that do you mean human race? by chance?

>1 post by this ID

Sage

Lol, if that was my daughter she would have her skin flayed and her bones ground up, and her flesh fed to fish.

>moderate nigger
This needs to become a meme.

Yes, since I'm not an ameriracist who judges people by their ethnicity and is obsessed with black mens penises.

No. Even if he was okay, he will have many black friends and family, most of which will be shit.

I hate the idea and concept of BLM as much as the next Sup Forumslock but if a black man is actually trying to make something out of his life and isn't just being a "nigger" then why not? Besides you yourself are probably not a 100% pure white Aryan either Hans.

It isn't though

I'd rather my daughter ride my dick then some nigger.

Enjoy your AIDS...

nor would I accept my son to date any foreigner either, its disgustingly degenerate

>by "their own dog breed," do you mean "The Dog Breed," by any chance?

No. Fuck off antifa, you bunch of fucking degenerates

>By that do you mean human race?

White race = human
Other races = nearly human
Black race = not human

Wouldn't care all that much. I want grandchildren with red hair and blue eyes, but that's why you're suppose to have more than one kid, yeah?

Ironically, the only people who I think really have anything to worry about when it comes to this are racists. Teenagers (and people in general, honestly) are rebellious by nature. If they know that there's some tiny thing they can do to fuck with you, they'll press that little button repeatedly and with glee.

I'm not particularly concerned with survival of humanity outside of Europeans/transplanted Europeans.

Sure.

You've already failed as a parent if she's into niggers.

Never in a million years, Chaim.

I'd disown her. Hell Id disown any children I have if they date blacks.
Theyd'd only be allowed to date within the anglosphere and MAYBE half Asians

The small eyes,the baboon jaw,and the small cranium crowned with a huge nose with nostrils that steal all the air,plus the pubes on his head no thanks

Typical leaf, I guess its lucky its legal for you now.

The problem is not the black guy. The problem is his family. Which inevitably has some hooligans in it.

Careful, you don't want to go to prison.

>but if a black man is actually trying to make something out of his life and isn't just being a "nigger" then why not?

Because we're Germans. Our descendants need to be Germans, lest we failed as men.

No

I plan on being a caring and loving parent while subtly red piling her so as to make her come up with how niggers are disgusting all on her own.

If your kid would fuck a nigger to mess with you, you already fucked up.

oh the irony
nice lana fetish

I mean I've given up on caring. I only have a son but he's got a mean case of yellow fever, I probably shouldn't have played jRPGs with him growing up. I knew it was downhill when he said Yuna from FFX was the prettiest girl ever at like 10.

No he looks like he has down syndrome to a degree

All of your nation needs to think like this again.

Fuck no.

Amen.