Sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up...

sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up, I hit my dog with a belt to stop her barking and the buckle caught her on the paw and now she's not walking right so I need to know how to fix it cos cant afford vetenrian

Attached: abby.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Kill yourself

Hang yourself with the belt. You’re a terrible person and your atonement is the only thing that will fix everything

You shouldn't be allowed a dog you cunt

yeah right everyones a keyboard warrier but no ones telling me how to help my dog

Pasta

Give your dog to someone who isn't retarded and let them handle it

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I hope you feel bad. You don't deserve a dog

Attached: 1536438856752.jpg (570x587, 43K)

tumblrtard

Why get a dog in the first place if you can’t even take care of her properly. Kill yourself faggot

First off, apologize the fuck to the dog with a bunch of kisses while softly checking the paw so they know you're sorry. Second, fuck you. Third, probably a cold pack to reduce swelling and either have the fucking money next time you want to actually be responsible for taking care of another life or fuck off.

>kill your self

everyones big on dissing and pretty fucking bad at helping my dog here

You can help your dog by not hitting them with belts.
Now, actually, because I care more about your dog than you, take your dog to a vet. You can give it small doses of common NSAIDS to help with pain, but it's hard to say what you did. Most likely ripped a claw or broke a bone. Might have injured the pad somehow. All of those require vet intervention and proper care for stronger meds and perhaps surgery depend on break etc.
Google dosages before you kill your dog giving it people meds.

Attached: cb0906e216e262106dc6eae5142f076f.jpg (539x960, 60K)

Old pasta i guess, people are still replying.

Pamper the fuck out of the dog so they know you're sorry. No more getting angry like a fucking kid. Dogs bark, get used to it. You fucked up but you can make this better and not fuck up ever again. If this is even possible to happen again then give the fucking dog to a proper owner.

>You are from Tumblr because you don't support unwarranted animal abuse because the owner is too braindead to know how to train their dog
Kill yourself newfag

Attached: th (70).jpg (474x535, 27K)

Attached: B576F6CE-E6A0-45F3-8D62-4373B6AB9044.jpg (720x675, 36K)

wow i didn't know Sup Forums was this sensitive
kek

Mcquads chizecked

Fuck u op u're a shitbag

break its other legs to balance everything up

give us a pic of the damage, Michael Vick.

I doubt your weak ass swung it hard enough to break anything. Dont fucking hit dogs, they dont respond to it. It doesnt know you hit it because it was barking. At the least you'll end up removing a positive behavior from the dog that earns for stress and that's how you get dogs that randomly bite fucking kids.

Negative punishment, positive reinforcement. You take away the cause (negative) and reinforce a desired behavior (positive). Of its barking at people or other dogs, it's because you fucked up and didnt socialize it. My dogs sleeping by me right now, doesnt bark at shit unless it thinks something is attacking me or my wife.

Now, keep the damn dog from walking on the paw and check it in the morning. Dogs will milk for sympathy, but they're pretty fucking sturdy. If it's still walking fuckdd up take it to a vet that doesnt do kill shelters and relinquish it, they'll treat the dog for free and you can fuck off back to being a piece of shit.

dump it in the trash, buy a new one

How dare you touch a dog, you stupid fuck. Could be bait, if not, put him/her up for adoption then kill yourself, OP.

if you don't like the dog maybe it's better off free of you

Attached: CSETI-LOGO.png (104x104, 20K)

You might need to break it back into place or break the other one so he is not uneven

Instead of hitting your dog put some coins in a metal can and shake them when your dog barks too much. And when she stops barking praise her and give her a treat. And then go put your dog up for adoption before you injure her again.

Dont hit a fucking dog with a belt, the most you should do is maybe a little hit on the nose, take her to a vet you asshole, you prob ruined that poor dogs life

Stop owning it, that’s the only way you could help it. Find it a new home as you are not a good person.

stupid copypasta fuck off faggot

stick you hand in the garbage disposal nigger