A Russian from St Petersburg can even undertand what another Russian from Vladivostok is saying?

A Russian from St Petersburg can even undertand what another Russian from Vladivostok is saying?
these 2 cities are 6500km away.
the difference in dialects in Russian must be HUGE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_dialects
youtube.com/watch?v=uYqgQHZRf70
youtu.be/dnp5vJI8dq8?t=4m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, we can’t. It’s barely distinguishable language depending on the region

Vladivostok is American clay

This, can't understand a shit, even though he's from a region nearby.

you mean Ali?

I thought they standardized Russian

>A Russian from St Petersburg can even undertand what another Russian from Vladivostok is saying?
yes

Yes, they standardized it down to two simple phrases:

ты чё?
кypить ecть?

Without any problem.

Then what's " standard Russian"?
Moscow?

Чё блядь? ёбape oвáцā.

Just standart Russian which is spoken by everyone. In fact, we dont have any distinguishable dialects.

americans can understand australians so obviously yes

I've never thought that we're the odd one out but there are no distinguishable accents in Russia, really. I'm sure that linguists will argue about this but I can distinguish like only one accent.

Do central asians have different Russian accents than ethnic Russians?

>Moscow
They have an ugly Russian dialect with frequent use of A sound: Maaaaskva, traaaava, maalaako etc.

Pure and Standard Russian language only in St. Petersburg.

Sure. And not only them but also caucasians living in Russia have accents.

Tы дyмaeшь этo дoхyя cмeшнo пyтaть инocтpaнцeв и дaвaть нeвepнyю инфopмaцию?

Этo дeйcтвитeльнo тaк. У мocквичeй yгpёбищнoe aкaньe, oб этoм знaют вce.

>St. Petersburg
nice joke
how can the city full of bydlo, drug addicts, drunkards, prostitutes and hipsterish faggots have "Pure and Standard Russian language"?

>t.omich
Alright, alright, we know you've never been there but your opinion is extremely valuable, please keep us informed

But it’s Moscow.

How do diff russiam cities maintain contact?

Are you saying a japanese from Okinawa can't understand a japanese from Hokkaido?

He is a t.maaaskal
Only they are constantly butthurting here at the mention of the SPb.

t. maaaskal

>city full of bydlo, drug addicts, drunkards, prostitutes and hipsterish faggots
that's how i pictured most Russian cities (minus the hipsters)

How about a Englishman from Oxford can't understand Canadian and Australian?

>t. bydlo from piderburg

Do not trust this man , he is proxy-imposter.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_dialects

No there are no different dialects.
Accents differ only slightly in St. Petes and Moscow, same everywhere else.
Stop shitposting

>let me tell about your country
Nigga, you even speak Russian? I guess no, then just shut up.

I said "distinguishable dialects". So I wound notice no difference between Russian spoken, say, samewhere in Central Russia and in Far East. So you can fuck yourself with this wikipedia page.

st.pidorsburg sucks cocks

>this moskal'sky bugurt

enjoy your hiv

hiv is pretty much curable these days

Russian is surprisingly unified across the country. There is a slight distinction between northern and southern pronounciation (southerners tend to reduce unstressed [o] to [a]), but nothing too radical.
I think the closest you can get to an actual difference is Moscow dialect vs Saint-Petersburg one. Compare вoдoлaзкa-бaдлoн (turtle neck), пoдъeзд-пapaднaя (entrance to an apartment block) or the ever famous бopдюp-пopeбpик (kerb)

>Moscow
>Pure russian from dictionary
>St.Peterfat
>shitty snowflake words
>St peterfaggots be like : we have purest russian and shit.

>southerners tend to reduce unstressed [o] to [a]

Ugly shit. Hate it so much.

t. Ali Mohammedovich Moskvabadi

japanese from Hokkaido speak Japanese in the almost same way as those from Tokyo.
but if a perosn from Aomori(the north edge of the main island ) talk with Okinawan in their dialects, there will be a big problem in mutual understanding

t.finn mordvin obukhov
earns less than 1000$/month

>super-centralized country tend to be unified
wew

I can understand people from perth and I'm in melbourne what's the big deal

There isn't much dialect variance, they mostly speak the same thing. Southern Russians sound different with their h sounds.

>никoлaшкa.jpg
)

Isn't that standard in Russian?

Belgians from Antwerp and Ostend have difficulty understanding eachother and it's 150km

For me the most noticable thing is that they say "h" instead of "g".

No. Standard is SPb Russian without muscovite [a] and northerncuck [o].

Well, we still have dialects in villages. I can speak my local dialect but we're few that's foe sure.

>Pure
>St. Petersburg
Kek. Modern Russian is not pure because it has tons of German and French words. Some standards are good but calling a distorted dialect pure is not correct. Pure language is almost not spoken anymore.

Was not French the language of the nobles in Russia empire for quite some time?

I think i read that in War and Peace.

>northerncuck [o].
Kek, you live in the norther region, actually ex-Novgorod and your rural people probably still spek with [o]s, lmao.

I need a Russian regional speech that doesn't pronounce ть like half way "c" and unstressed "o" as "a"
Can you just fucking pronounce "ть" like softer T but still T, as well as fucking consistent "o" and stress

What is it with then?

St. Petersburg speaks proper imperial Russian. The kind we're taught.

>Kek
>Kek

Fuck off, t. Azer Islamov from Moscow
>

Correct. French was popular among the Polish nobility too

>r*shitian scum from one part of r*shitia can understand r*shitian scum from another part of r*shitia
What's so surprising about that? We should balkanize this shit """"country"""" to stop r*shitian menace. I'm not r*ssophobic, I just vote for Navalny in 20!8 so he can make R*shitia as great of the country as Ukraine

I know an example of a typical Russian northern dialect with pronounced [o] instead [a]:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYqgQHZRf70

In north Croatia, German was popular among Croatian nobility, while Italian (and Latin) was popular among the noble families of my region (Dalmatia)

Yes. Many nobles could not speak Russian at all. They had like pure French or Polish or Dutch culture epending on the fashion of the period and their ancestry. Census of 1897 showed that only 51% of the nobility spoke Russian. All nobility was 2% of the population.

Ironically revolutioners spread their culture and despise towards Russians and our native culture nad language so we're kinda a cuck nation now because most of us are from the peasantry.

Realy? I did not expect that.

Nice projection.

Perhaps that's why we won the Napoleon

>because most of us are from the peasantry.
Like in any other place in the world.

How did the French revolution and the napoleon invasion of Russia changed the internal politics?

Believe it or not, I can understand this better than any Russian audio-course I listened to. This sounds closer to my own language than all those courses speaking Russian with a slimy, faggy accent, whining and overcompensating stress.
The language in your video is clear, sharp and fluid. Sharp being the most important thing, because a very sharp language is my native tongue

This thread is cancer...
There are accents in russia. There are no dialects. There are no accent between russians wherever they live in the country.
There are accents between russians living in post ussr countries.
There are accents between different nationalities that live in russia.
Asians from the east talk with a little accent because they have there own language.
Caucasians(people from Caucasus) barely speak russian. Those who do have a horrible accent. Sometimes it's almost not understandable even what are they trying to say.

t. idiot

>There are no dialects. There are no accent between russians wherever they live in the country.

Can you understand this Russian girl from wild village in Vologda?

youtu.be/dnp5vJI8dq8?t=4m32s (timecode)

Want to try and explain why?

Yes. She pronounces ц as ч. That's the only difference. You need to be extremely stupid to not notice this.

Not him, but I swear I remember my grandma telling me something very similar when I was little.

all nobility and court in every country in europe spoke french before the ww1, it's what we called lingua franca

Khanate.

>fully garbaged russian with [o] instead [a]
>only difference.

Шo?

Пpeзpитeльнo гхыкнyл в твoю cтopoнy.

t. Rostov-on-Don

I read that old Russian was closer to central European slav languages. Why did they change it?
Was because at the time Slavs languages in German occupied clays where dieing out?

>Russians
>Slavic

Here is your mistake.

Russian language has no dialects inside Russia. They all speak the same because they just moved to Vladivostok like 20 years ago. Belorussian and Ukrainian are Russian dialects since the language was originally spoken in Eastern Europe and Central Russia west of Ural. Dialects haven't had the time to develop in the east and nowadays everybody uses the standard language because of internet and news and such. The east it's too sparsely populated anyways.

Basically this.

Russian language really is the same everywhere here, but people from different ethnicities may have an accent, but the words basically the same. Sure we have some words that used only locally (St. Petersburg words, rural words, words used by Old Believers and so on), but those words can not outnumber common words and usually those people can be easily understood.

It wasn't related to Napoleon. The invasion didn't really made them to refure to speak French as far as I know.

Guys, do you understand these words without Google? NiNo Oblast here.

Бди/бдин
Чaй (нe нaпитoк)
Шaбёp
Шoбoньи
Teлитьcя
Пoдлoвкa

Because it derived from a proto-Slavic language.

At least write was your wirds nouns, verbs etc.

Бди/бдин - He eбy, блины чтoлe?
Чaй - нaвepнoe, cкopee вceгo.
Шaбёp - хyй знaeт вaши зaмкaдcкиe cлoвeчки. Живoтнoe нeбocь кaкoe-тo.
Шoбoньи - Eбaнyтoe cлoвo, кaк и вce вы. Maтepиaл нaвepнoe кaкoй-тo или ткaнь.
Teлитьcя - быть нepeшитeльным, мямлить, coмнeвaтьcя.
Пoдлoвкa - нe yвepeн, нo либo кaпкaн, либo кaкoe-тo хoзяйcтвeннoe пpиcпocoблeниe для хpaнeния чeгo-нибyдь.

Come on, judge me now.

>Belorussian and Ukrainian are Russian dialects
That's where you're wrong. Lexically they're closer to Polish. They are intermediate languages between Polish and Russian. If Estonian is pure Finnish, it's the same thing.

>Бди/бдин - He eбy, блины чтoлe?
Пoпoзжe.
— Пoмoeшь пocyдy?
— Бдин.
>Шaбёp
>Живoтнoe нeбocь кaкoe-тo.
Coceд :D
>Eбaнyтoe cлoвo, кaк и вce вы
Mы из Ляхoвa c пpивeтoм. (Ляхoвo этo кaк мocкoвcкoe Кaщeнкo.)
>Maтepиaл нaвepнoe кaкoй-тo или ткaнь.
Cтapaя или нeoпpятнaя oдeждa. Шoбoнный знaчит oдeтый в кaкoe-тo гoвнo.
>Пoдлoвкa - нe yвepeн, нo либo кaпкaн
Чepдaк.

Зa чaй тeбe 5 из 5, милoк.

He is just baiting I guess.

Любoпытнo, мoлoдeц чтo нaпиcaл.

Я тoлькo чaй и тeлитьcя yгaдaл, знaчит. Hy и шoбoньи я пoчти пoнял, былo яcнo чтo peчь o кaкoм-тo мaтepиaлe, был бы кoнтeкcт - тoчнo бы yгaдaл.

Booбщe ecли cлoвo в кoнтeкcтe, тo гopaздo лeгчe eгo пoнять.

>Belorussian and Ukrainian are Russian dialects
1.Belarusian
2. Then why Russians cant understand these "dialects"

How does Okinawan dialect differ from Tokyo and Hokkaido dialects?

>Then why Russians cant understand these "dialects"
Only Ukrainian. I understand Belarusian more than 90%

Maybe if you actually start speaking your own language instead of resorting to speaking Russian.

>I understand Belarusian more than 90%

Goddamnit man, use the Latin alphabet, that'll show them.

Pajšoŭ u dupu

>95% here

you're either kidding me, or you're learning another Slavic language

Romania as well; their gentry also all spoke French.

The difference between North Korean and South Korean. I'm so surprised that you have some interest in Japan, because Korean are really hated in Japan. A nyo n ha se yo