I made a joke about it in a previous thread ( ) but it unironically happened
I'm so mad right now

What's the message of this video ?

I am not watching that shit.

Atleast greentext in your OP what it is next time

"Dear terrorist, why you so evil? Islam is of peace, you know"

>I am a world citizen

I stopped right there

I'd imagine that it's a video about how everything is the fault of white heterosexual males.

She's a world citizen, but she gladly accept French welfare

>a muslim looking after muslims

Whew

Their scum

I don't think people are dumb enough to fall for this shit.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 IN

You overestimate people

Dmp

Look at the fucking comments I made a stupid comment thanking her for getting all those people killed with her "progressive" ideology. I've gotten about 40 people just insulting me and writing weird ass shit about how shes a nice girl or something.

Shits weird.

>I'm a world citizen
Altf4ed right out of there

She's a make up youtube "star"
The people in the comments are her community, young "muslim" teenage girls

These people aren't the enemy though

Its been 5 years since i was in french class frog, je ne parle pas Français. What are they saying?

She literally subtitled everything in English

Well, that was cringy.
>"If it's our destiny to die under your bullets, so be it, but you'll go to hell because it's mean"
>"Now just watch as we do nothing to stop you"
You might as well kill yourself now.

#NotAllMuslimsAlthoughMostPassivelyAgree

ISIS is not Islam. She is right on that.

french are well known cucks

I don't mind french white girls though, you can keep the arab ones

France is dead, move to Quebec and help uncuck my upstairs neighbors. U do this I owe you a big juicy burger from Chili's.

Nice Taqiyya
ISIS is the purest form of Islam
They know the whole Quran by heart and apply it everyday

Don't worry, Islam isn't a thing.

I can give you a whole truck of them
I heard you tunisians liek trucks

>I am a world citizen
Stopped watching.

Globalists need to fuck off to the moon or something.

So why do they do things against the Quran? Why do they attack holy sites? Why do they attack Muslims but never the enemy like Israel? Why do they break the rules on the Caliph?

>I am a world citizen
>speaking French

LOL

Yeah no; faggots like:

clearly mistake the real enemy. The muslims that are dangerous to our society aren't the pseudo-muslims that have stopped practicing Islam and who only call themselves muslims because they would feel disloyal to their origins or because they have a grandma that would be salty. Those are the ones the media refers to 99.9% of the time when talking about "moderates".

The muslims that go to Mosqués and who call themselves moderates are liars. There is nothing moderate about them and they should be kicked in the ass. Of course they think they are moderate *relative* to the next-level-faggot: the islamist, the one who wants a political islam... This is the main enemy.

The rest of the faggots like pic related are going to be assimilated in a couple generations. We just need to double down on educating those faggots and stop foster multiculturalism and race-baiting them. Just like we did for the Spaniard, the Italians, the Germans etc. We also need to stop immigration. DRASTICALLY. And only welcome 5 to 10 thousands people, highly educated and willing to assimilate fully. That means no more dual-citizenship bullshit.

There is a cluster of arabs that can't be assimilated. Those are not welcome. They need to go back ASAP.

There is also a very small cluster of arabs that have completely asssimilated. They are generally of Kabyle ancestry and were able to blend down very well because those are the ones the colonial governement allowed to pursue higher education. They are a very very very small minority and don't look like arabs (well they aren't really) but do have foreign sounding last names and christian first names.

Right now we need to focus on the islamists. Phase 2 is to kick in the arse the faggots that can't be assimilated. Phase 3 is to control our borders and stop massive immigration.

This is tricky; I am doing a thesis on that topic (obviously I have vulgarized and summed up things here)

92% of blacks murdered are murdered by other blacks. These people piss me the fuck off.

t. ISIS

These people will vote for people like Hollande

you already fucked us over by screwing Libya up
now they go take ISIS training there and come back to shoot tourists and our police

the truck was original, I have to admit, dude played way too much GTA

pic related, oh the irony

The same the jungle wasn't technically the enemy in the Vietnam war.

They provide cover for the real enemy and prevent us from providing effective opposition against the Muslims who really want to overrun western civilization.

Is there a worse language? ebonics and texan accents are more bearable than this bitch talking

There might be technical disagreements and ISIS might not be 100% halal.

That does not mean Islam is a religion of savages and that the Qran's righteous place is in a garbage.

Clearly, if you think that a book written by a 7th century bedouin living in a primitive society and who had political ambition promotes Peace, tolerance, respect and liberal ideas... then something is clearly retarded with you. Muahmmad wasn't a fucking Beatles.

These? Which ones? Those like vid related?

>ebonics

KEK

Islam is not liberal, that is also true. It is just people in the West trying to appease the now liberal West which has no Christianity or conservatism that Islam is not to be hated so they have to lie about it. You are still wrong to think ISIS is Islam.

>French speaking internet instead of arabic

La Tunisie est vraiment cocufiée

she is hot I would fuck her desu

She's a dumb little cunt and hearing her repeating the "citizen of the world" meme like a mantra made me queasy but that's what the kid have been relentlessly taught for years.

If you don't want your kids to be retarded, send them to a nice private school. It's not cheap but at least they won't be cucked as hard and they'll learn and get better grades.

So much emotion. I'm starting to get angry

pas vraiment lol

apprendre le français ça nous permet de vous cocufier vous et pas l'inverse

sans rancune

And you are wrong to think ISIS isn't. Or that most of the muslim world hasn't a lot of affinities with what ISIS promotes.

ISIS might be particularly extreme, that doesn't mean that any slightly less extreme rethoric isn't primitive and garbage-worthy by Western standards.

You know full well that if there were to be democratic elections in arab countries tomorrow, the Islamist would be put in charge. Just like they were in Egypt.

The only hope the arab world has is nationalism, as a cure to the religious virus that has perverted all its layers. Otherwise it will stay the shithole it is, with people killing each other over disagreement about what kind of punishment women should be punished with or if worshipping holy places is idolatrism or not.

>that dumb Sup Forums comment not seeing she's a sandnigger

Ok Jean-Routier

>holy sites

those are sites prone to idolatry. which is fordibben

>habite en Tunisie

>littéralement un pays du tiers-monde

>pense qu'il cocufie quique ce soit parce que la République est suffisamment généreuse pour autoriser quelques uns de ses pouilleux de compatriotes de venir ici

>persuadé qu'il est alpha

Wew le complexe du colonisé est véridique. Go me faire du thé Youcef. Et kiffe bien les islamistes te maintenant dans un état de sous-développement.

Islamism just means applying Islam to politics. What is wrong with this? Do you also hate Christians who want Christianity in politics?

No.

So it begins

didn't happen in Tunisia, we elected an anti-Islamist president only for him to make an alliance with islamists once in power

Tunisia is the only arab country that has hope

we really have a 50/50 between secularists and islamists

the turkish proved that they didn't have real secularist convictions when they didn't go out during the coup

the rest of the arab world is absolutely screwed

agreed on nationalism point, if people thought of themselves as tunisians before muslims it would help

>Do you also hate Christians who want Christianity in politics?

Yes

State and religion need to be separate

Why?

Because it helps against dictators that dictate "because god wills it"

checked.

But as the French said, in Arab countries people would vote for it. So it would be democracy. Instead dictators are on the opposite side for us.

Yes it is wrong when the constitutional reference is believed to be the word of god, and was written by a 7th primitive faggot.

It is wrong when it comes when a full blown judicial and civil law system with pre-established and immuable rules.

Christians who crave for involving theology and politics are mostly royalists and just want sovereignity not to come from the people but from god. Comparing both is retarded and betrays that you either don't know shit about Christian theology, or worst, that you don't know shit about your own, retarded religion.

j'avoue pour le coup il a pas tort

>a make-up channel

how relevant

>No.
Literally yes, that is the reason. Ignorant goatfucker.

>Dunno if you're kidding or not
But I probably will

Seperation of the church and state is the only way to keep both entities pure. If they both have their own clear and distinct agendas they can argue with each other with civility. When they are combined (especially when privately owned businesses are involved) they become a homogenous mess with ever changing, increasingly arbitrary morals and virtues. Secularism allows the church to objectively challenge the state on a moral level and for the state to monitor the church for corruption and moral degredation.

>we really have a 50/50 between secularists and islamists
Sounds real hopeful, mate.

Secularism attacks religion. You see that in the West.

MIGHTY KEK WILLS IT
FREXIT BEGIN
ASSELINEAU KEEP ME POSTED

People can't really be that dumb.

She's not a real muslim and would be raped and executed by ISIS.

>No.

Yes

kinda like London, friend

Arabs are mostly uneducated savages. Arab nationalists are usually the enlightened ones born at the wrong place.

Democracy works with civilised people for it is a civilised way to govern a country and is the product of a historical process. It does not appear ex nihilo.

Let's be clear, democracy in the middle east is like giving an ape tools to build a house.

Islamists are the worst vermine in this world.

Civilisation means having gays, not having children and those sorts of things? That is what I see from you.

c'est dans quel contexte cette thèse ? Ca m'a l'air intéressant. T'as des liens ?

Why is there a cut every 2 seconds?Cant she speak continously for longer?Stop giving her attention retards

I'd tort her pas, if you know what I mean.

Because all religions are shit that stop human from thinking rationally.

The problem is you're still 100% brown and almost 100% Sunni, secular or otherwise.

>t. Shalom Shekelisteinberg

No, religion is a good thing. It helps people to be good and for society to continue properly.

It is retarded to think that political islam and political christianity are even remotely the same.

Islam comes with a civil code and a full blown political system. The Bible and the NT doesn't and don't pretend to be the exact word of god. They leave a lot more of margin for actual progress and modernization to happen.

Islamists are much more dangerous than their christian counter parts. They are legit apes.

>t. Abdulla

vote front national

That's literally what I'm saying you stupid goat fucker. They are going to attack each other regardless but by keeping them as seperate entities, their agendas don't become confused. Inevitably elements of the state will influence the church and vice-versa but it will be a slow, democratic process that will allow the people to adjust to it. Islamism just allows the church/state to do whatever the fuck it wants in the name of god.

It's relevant when 300k teenagers will agree with her blindly
These people will be able to vote in a few years

Not an argument

>literally have nothing to say

>call people jews arbitrarily

Call down mohamerde.

So you want to destroy religion? This is why secularism is a bad thing and cannot be allowed.

>No, religion is a good thing. It helps people to be good and for society to continue properly.

true about the brown thing, but the 100% sunni is bullshit. Everyone is considered by default as being muslim here by descent, so this statistic is absolutely false

i can tell you that a lot of people aren't religious here, and every year it's increasing

the youth shits on islam for the most part

>a brit trying to explain to an arab basic concepts of political liberalism

>the brit actually hopes that the apes will understand why he can't eternally lives like a fucking desert nomad

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

>To continue propely?

We live in a world already overpopulated.
However there are still so many fuckers that breeds like rabbits because, in every abrahamic religion it is said to "grow and expand".

And don't start me on the way of thinking.
Every religions hold on the past. I mean that you do thing because peoples always did that thing.
But the world is fucking changing, and if we don't change our way of life the humane race might not survive...
So no, I don't think religions are a good thing.

As they should, it has kept your countries stuck for ages

Ne les écoute pas, apprendre la langue vous permettra de faire du biz avec la moitié de l'Afrique, et permettre à vos meilleurs éléments d'être reçus dans des hautes écoles françaises pour apprendre un savoir de qualité afin de le rapporter chez vous.

Par contre il faudra attendre que des vrais français prennent le pouvoir histoire que vous ne vous retrouviez à gober toute la chiasse judéo-maçonne qui pollue l'éduc' française depuis la mort de De Gaulle.

Je souhaite que les allogènes foutent le camp de chez moi pour rebâtir leur pays (avec notre aide, vu que nos élites les ont parfois allègrement salopé), et enfin entretenir de vrais liens avec. C'est valable pour l'Afrique entière.

The world is not overpopulated at all. That is just what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better for never having any children.

He said he wants to destroy religions over time. It proves why secularism is a bad thing.

Give upvotes to redpilled comments guys
They must overtake the "islam is of peas" ones

DAILY REMINDER THAT RETARD LOOKING PEPE IS AN IMPOSTER

I'm not a practicing Christian either but you don't just drop centuries of religious cultural influence in a generation or two because people stop visiting church/mosque.

I'm mostly shitting with you and I hope you do manage to kick off the chains but it's not going to be easy.

he knows

good luck tunisia