The earth is flat and none of you can prove that it isn't

The earth is flat and none of you can prove that it isn't.

Attached: big globe.png (1250x546, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can literally prove it, very easily, in a few dozen different ways. I just won't waste my time doing it for some faggot troll like you on Sup Forums.

>dude trust me
Fucking globalists

True.
Now acknowledge the only way out is through our savior Jesus Christ.

This is a discussion of science, not fake tax-avoiders.

Stupid wanker

Why is there a circular shadow on the moon during lunar eclipses?

im about to laugh dude +25 funny points

youre on top of the funny leaderboards for this pathetic post dweeb, trade in those funny points for funny prizes

Your the one making the statement. Prove to me it's flat.

Thats a logical fallacy, user

How do you explain that if one were traveling the speed of light, the earth would be a few centimeters long and appear to be a 'string'?
Flat earth: 1
(((globalism))): 0

Have you ever watched "Behind the Curve?" Prominent FE 'researchers' end up proving themselves wrong--twice.

There's like a dozen ways to prove it if you wanted too. The easiest is measuring shadows in different time zones with synchronized clocks to triangulate positions, which is like the FIRST way mankind proved the globe in the 1400 BC.

Go back to sleep.

Attached: 1564776354651.jpg (718x559, 64K)

Why are there no photos of the edge of the earth?

Putting a bunch of devices in different places doesn't negate that the time model we're taught to believe in itself is inherently flawed.
There are. Why do you think the governments don't allow anyone but "scientists" to go to Antarctica ?

Pics or it didn't happen

Nice dubs

>trips
If you understand how the center of gravity of a disc works, you will see why everything will appear at an increasing angle until you hit the end of the earth, making it once again appearing round.

Attached: pic related.png (1786x831, 900K)

>not posting pics

Thanks for checking my trips though, user

No one ever taught you the time model was flawless tho. In fact that's pretty much the entire deal with space-time continuum is that it's subjective to the viewer, if nothing else...?

What's your point? An absolut time model would be superior? Then go make your own dimension, contrarian. Go back 100 years when space was made up of Ether and our galaxy was the only one of existence.

They were better times, because they were simpler times. Also enjoy your apocalyptic level plagues.

Flat earth: 2
(((globalism))): 0

Governments don't control anyone going to Antarctica, that's the point of the ATS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
>The treaty sets aside Antarctica as a scientific preserve, establishes freedom of scientific investigation, and bans military activity on the continent.

Anyone can visit. There are no territories in Antarctica by the Antarctic Treaty so you can travel anywhere on the continent. However by the same treaty there are a number of guidelines that all visitors are required to follow.

There is literally nothing there, but no one to stop you from going there. They literally could not shoot you down if they wanted to. Who told you otherwise?

They seem like a liar.

That time is relative proves that we live on the only flat planet in the entire galaxy?

Also 'globalism' isn't talking about shape of a astrometric body.

I'll prove the world isn't flat if you prove god isn't real.

Sure, I'll bite.
Explain seasons
Explain lunar eclipse
Explain how all the other planets are round but the earth is magically flat
Explain timezones

>can't provide proof
>plz science for me
Retard