NOT A CHOICE

When will you realize that being gay isn't a choice? It isn't their fault they're gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So... Literally evolution?

It is a birth defect. The natural state of man is that males reproduce with females. Any innate desire to copulate with members of the same sex is nothing more than a physiological imperfection.

Homosexulaity is a medical disease. It isn't their fault.

When I chose to have sex with a female

It was already proven that you are not born gay and it is a choice. Why do you think the LGBT is getting more extreme with their shit? They can no longer say that people are "born that way" so they act like being strait is a social construct.

False equivalency. One is a biologically required norm and the other is a deviation.

Next.

Choose shit on my dick over pussy juice on my dick.

Be lesbo, still use artificial cocks while claiming to only be interested in the female form.

Degens

Choice is not why they are punished. They are punished because they are an abomination.

it's not that I choose to be straight it's that I choose not to be gay
I could choose right now to go out and suck a bunch of dicks but I choose not to
see?

Being straight is deviation

real beings reproduce asexually.

You don't have a choice in what you're sexually attracted to.

>If being gay is genetic, then why has there always been this 1-3% of the population that's gay?
>evolution:0
>anything else:1

I have never been in a relationship with a woman so I cant really speak for it but I have been in a relationship with a guy for a few years and its pretty good. Neither of us are flamboyant and he's about as red pilled as I am. We never really have arguments and he never demands anything extravagant like constant pointless gifts and he understands if we need to save money for any reason because he's fairly level headed. We also do not do anal.

Are we okay Sup Forums?

I'm gay.
It was a choice.
I hate women

>It was already proven that you are not born gay and it is a choice

False dichotomy, you fucking idiot. You can not be born gay and still not choose to be gay and still wind up being a faggot. The same way you may not be born to have a thing for anal sex with women but you can nonetheless find it arousing later in life. You don't choose those attractions either, they just happen due to social circumstances and genetics to an extent.

It's not a fucking choice!
You think I don't wish I was gay?
If I were gay, I wouldn't be a fucking virgin.
But the very thought of kissing a guy makes me sick.
The very thought of kissing a girl makes my dick hard.

Speaking as a Leaf who has sucked four dicks and been assfucked twice, being gay is a choice fueled by sexual perversion and dysfunction. I decided to try it out and it was fun the first couple times and then after the last time I've had zero desire to do it again and it literally makes me fully flaccid if I try to jerk to it now.

pedophilia isn't a choice and they can't help who they're attracted to. The majority of pedos keep it to themselves though because they realize being with children is damaging to society. That's all I ask from gays.

Tbh i kinda chose to become gay. I mean, at first youfeel like youd never be able to be attracted to a guy, next thing yoh know you have the best relationship of your life wigh a guy and you literally stop caring about women altogether.
White boys and asian grills are inherently superior holes.

We actually believe that here... In fact, we're sticking with the original narrative on homosexuality.

We were told, and accepted the fact, that you were born gay and there's nothing that they can do to help it.

Fair enough...

But when the new narrative of gender fluidity is being pushed... We are now being told that being gay is a choice and that you can """feel""" straight or gay at any time.

That's what being bi-sexual used to be... But that has changed as well, somehow, to the modern bullshit social narrative that we are debating today.

Tl;dr: We know that real homosexuals are born that way and we accept that there are bisexual people... But we do not accept pan-genderism or any of that other bullshit.

falling for the gay as a choice meme
enjoy your degeneracy

Gays are fine, just don't be a faggot about it.

>The majority of pedos keep it to themselves though because they realize being with children is damaging to society.

They keep it to themselves because if they tell anybody, they are socially shunned forever, can't be hired, may get killed, etc. They probably aren't silent of their own accord, but because they literally can't be honest about it without social penalties.

It took decades of faggots announcing their homosexuality and fighting against the social stigma of it before people accepted it. Pedofags are going to have to go through the same shit. They just need to keep exposing and normalizing it as much as possible and they will likely soften the American public to it as well.

AKA articles like this:

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

>we

You mean you.

this.

unless youre a female. then nvm

>Implying Sup Forums hasn't developed consensus and that the parliament has decided without you.

I decided that being straight was awesome the moment I saw a naked chick at age 11.

>Sup Forums has consensus and we have decided certain things and those things all happen to be my opinions

Almost cute, but just annoying and stupid.

When I was 12 and got my first boner watching the sister from Even Stevens

The body reacts to the mind's desires. Being gay is a choice as much as people who exclusively fap to 2d is. You can stop being a fruit at a moment's notice

How's it feel knowing hundreds of thousands of years of your ancestors will die with you?

When I saw a naked grill and my dick flew off

Always knew it wasn't a choice. Who the fuck would choose to shit up their dick in another guy's asshole?

Being gay is a genetic defect.

You don't choose to be the default.

Even if being gay isn't a choice, acting upon it is.

You can choose to not act like a faggot, sure, but you can't help what you're attracted to.

Most of us don't give a shit, because we'll be dead in 50 years.

>muh legacy
Nobody cares about you. Nobody cares about your ancestors.

> Being gay isn't a choice
> People in jail turn gay out of necessity
> Don't realize it's a choice for most that see it as a necessity when they can't get women

It's all basic human needs and urges evolving to suit their environment(self).

I have a massive family. My family name isnt going anywhere.

They may not choose to be gay, but they choose to act on it. Acting on it is what is wrong, its like someone acting on their rage and murdering a person.