Message to fellow europeans!

do not fall for hollywood propaganda and american divide and conquer tactics, this s how the average americans look like. this is their true face not some hollywood plastic blonde

Hollywood is owned by (((REDACTED))). Be mindful of this when taking in their influence.

hollywood doesn't do propaganda by showing mostly beautiful blonde people in the movies, movies are meant to show an idealised fantasy picture to entertain and calm and engage your senses and mind.
Most Japanese video game characters look european too, because they just think they look nicer,
Man, some ppl cant discern fact from fiction i suppose,,,

>American divide and conquer tactics
You mean Jewish

from consuming american media you would think the country is pretty white and not that most school children in the usa are minority white. fucking kikes aways laing that theres way more white people out there

europeans should know how few in number we are in the world. americans and turks should produce shows that represent their nations accordingly (aka majority brown casts)

We aren't pretty white. Were a little over half white and its awful

thats my point sory for bad english. also you have lots of south italians and about 3% of america is arab and those are considered white in the usa

Well, we are too busy calling each other cucks instead of helping each other.

i think conservatives are aware of that already, but most liberals dont care for their race
there have to be a shift in ideas, so that liberals can get behind race again without equating it to nazism
The nazis really did damage there

Sup Forums tells me America is white.

What am I supposed to believe now?

Considering the US is a majority white, you're an idiot.

Hispanics are the second largest ethnic group in the US. Theyre underrepresented in movies and mainstream culture, but thats because niggers complain when theyre not included.

Aren't you down to like 60%? That's nothing to brag about.

>californians
>american

How many Japanese qts has America? Can you see at least one of them almost everywhere?

minority white in newborns plus there has bean more death than births for white amerricans in the last five years. once the baby boomers die off in 20 years america is gonna be a mestizo-mullato Culumbian hybrid

That crowd deserves a good trucking.

I think a truck would get stuck in such a crowd, m8.

>takes picture of some commiefornia border town
>disregards the rest of America, including the very caucasian midwest and north east
>hurr durr dese r real muricans guise

We're a big country pal, this does no justice

reminder that we are pushed into commercial culture that has no soul

your eyes and ears filled with bullshit kike songs and products that you never need and they keep it constant not that you buy stuff, but to keep the masses delusional of reality so they can do whatever they want

That's why US trucks are bigger.

Many US people are bigger too.
>one fat American might have saved tons of French people

In California, maybe.

I've never seen that many Spics before in my life, and I live in Arizona.

OP is actually right. There are hardly any fucking white people in my state - Florida

Our 3 most populous states are majority brown and same with every major city in every state.

calling bullshit

Why should op consider the irrelevant few white states over the high density coastal and otherwise urban centers that are majoriy brown. Face it, you're down 50 percent in the next gen and probably below 40 in the youngests too

I was also very surprised to see how people like Cenk Uygur speaks about their white privilege and have hundreds of thousands of americans nod in agreement

sadly we will be full on brazil in 10-20 years

Most white countries it seems. I'm glad that I grew up in the 90s in Germany.

Please tell me that's Mexico.

no sir, thats tha good 'ol us of a. as murrican apple pie that lot