Do any of you anons use tinder/bumble? Do you have any luck...

Do any of you anons use tinder/bumble? Do you have any luck? I get tons of matches because I’m a 6’4 white man normie who uses Instagram and Snapchat. I also travel for work a lot and match with local thots from different states. Anyone got any stories?

Attached: E0B4EA36-5806-4832-AD0D-85A648E62D18.png (1242x2208, 1.78M)

since you have so many matches why don’t u share

I got one good story
>be me at age 20
>match with local 7/10 Latina chick
>go out for ice cream and a walk down a pier
>end up going back to her place
>start making out and proceed to fuck
>she’s giving me head when there’s a loud knock on her front door
>she gets up to answer, I assume it’s the landlord saying I parked in the wrong area or something
>nope.jpg
>it’s her boyfriend
>he runs at me while I’m in bed bare naked and starts screaming at me about why I’m fucking his girl
>I’m tense and ready to fight thinking this guy was about to try to fight me
>I don’t wanna fight with my dick out
>he starts saying “actually fuck man, I don’t think you even knew she was dating me”
>”you looked so shocked when I barged in”
>”it’s not even your fault my girl is acting like a whore”
>he tells me to get dressed and leave
>I walk out and he pats me on the back saying “sorry you had to see that”
>I say back to him “no IM SORRY you had to see that”
>gf is sitting in a lounge chair in her rob and her head in her hands
>I drove home

I actually had no idea that she was dating this guy but tbh even if I did know I probably still woulda smashed

Pic unrelated

Attached: 090BA843-5857-4328-BD19-F83B8A8CDF29.jpg (613x920, 76K)

I use tinder quite a bit and travel for work as well. Dude I wish this existed when I was young. i'm 41 now and divorced for 2 years. I smashed 27 women in the last 2 years since getting divorced thanks to tinder.

Dude, first day I was on Tinder I got, like, so many matches. I fucked two of those guys, sucked dick, let them hit it raw, the works.
While I was fucking them, I realized they were actually weird, like I did some math in my head or some shit, so after I kinda just deleted the app 'cause I didn't wanna deal with any people who seemed fine on Tinder but were actually weird. I didn't like that.
I'd be careful of some weirdass chicks, too. If there's weird guys, there's gotta be weird girls on there. Stay safe, dude.

Oh there's some serious psycho's on there user, QFT

Damn good shit my dude. Yeah tinder makes it so damn easy you don’t even have to leave your house to get pussy now. On top of that girls are bigger sluts these days than ever before in history

While you were fucking them you clued in on them being weird??...what triggered this thought process in your head mid fuck?

I get matched with too many cock carsouel fags where's my trad waifu material? Reeeeeee

literally responsible for the complete breakdown of the dating scene

complete trash app that brought us hookup culture, a completely emotionless and meaningless exchange so we can get off for a few hours and feel better than all the people who didn't engage in a completely emotionless and meaningless exchange

stupid apes

Let them be weird. It's why I have 7 of the 27 on repeat business. They text when they need the dick and all know about each other too. Modern sexual revolution is awesome.

You're right, casual sex is only 7 years old.

You’re not wrong user. I think social media was a huge contributor to this as well. With that being said, most of the good girls who don’t engage in the hook up culture don’t use dating apps.

You should have just left it at "you're right" because "hook up culture" has never been this fucking prevalent.

It's fucking hilarious too because you all think you're winning something but you're only losing

I actually love this as an introvert. I like to fuck, but maybe once or twice a week. Beyond that, I don't want to talk to anyone if I don't have to. And I don't want to have to be a caretaker of another person. Hookup apps are perfect for this.

You better be using a condom. I was fucking senselessly and ended up getting HPV which is incurable and now have to tell women that I have it. Luckily most women my age and younger these days have the vaccine. In Canada it’s mandated that girls get it when they’re in grade 8 or something like that

actually the british health department did a study on who the actual father is in births at a couple hospitals over a year and a full 50% weren't aware that the father was somebody else. But you can try and say that yea we didn't hookup as much before. It's just easier and we're more open about it as a culture now.

oh yea, and if I'm going bareback we get mutually tested. It only takes like 24 hours for results at my local clinic. That and I'm snipped so no surprise kids is great too.

so basically a bunch of women are lying conniving whores? Checks out

Bring back shaming

In what way?

how did you find out you have HPV, they told me they don't even test guys for it. You get the warts from it?

I use Tinder. I'm a regular dude, probably like a 7 out of 10. The bar's pretty low these days, so as long as you shower regularly and aren't a complete spaz, you can bang 6s and 7s with some regularity. I get laid on it maybe 3 or 4 times a month, with a couple of girls that I see again every now and then.

Did you freeze some of your semen so you can have kids in the future? I could never get a vasectomy without doing that first

I mean look at this motherfucker
his entire fucking life revolves around the act of creating more life, except with the act of creating another life form taken out making it a completely fucking meaningless exchange

You know that means your entire life is basically meaningless right?

Yes and there's men that will readily fuck them. No sense in shaming them. I supposed jeebus told you they should be shamed huh

You're getting sex but you're not actually developing as people. It's pathetic.

How am I not developing as a person?

Been on for a year but only one actual hookup.

She was pretty hot. Kinda crazy. Opened gate to me then ran away back inside house and uo her room. Honestly almost left as I thought it was s trap to Rob me so some shit . Turns out I forgot I told her when i get there be baked on all fours when i walk in and she was just obeying.

Bj, cowgirl, she's is extremely loud and almost seems like she's going crazy bouncing on my dick. Thick in all the right places , pretty short , d cup tits . So far so good .

Then I tell her turn around so I can fuxk her from behind and that's when I saw these clumps around her asshole that I'm sure look like genital warts.

My dick died and the next 5 minutes as I dressed to leave where awkward as fuck. She tried to save face by telling me she hasntn had sex in 10 years which I'm sure is bs .

This was november 21. No symptoms yet and I'm hoping I'll be ok. I briefly touched her asshole with both finger and tongue.

no, you're just an enabler fucktard
also fuck jesus, i'm not religious

there is an obvious fucking problem here

just banged this girl. be interesting and ask her a lot of questions. I'm pretty average 21 male but I also live near a college town so that makes things easier

Attached: Photo Nov 23, 2 57 00 AM.jpg (915x1367, 148K)

Nope I have my 2 kids with my ex-wife and those are the only 2 I want that are biologically mine. and I'm 99% sure they are since we had to pay a shit ton of money for invitro.

Yeah I got small patches of warts that were really small on my shaft. They don’t test for it your right it’s done through visual diagnosis. Luckily they were able to freeze off most of them so now you can hardly see them there. The worst part about HPV is that you can contract it and not have any side affects for months sometimes even a year before you notice them. The disease apparently also can go away on its own anywhere from 3 months to 2 years. However it’s not every case.

You are not developing actual skills having meaningless hookups. You're not actually forming real bonds. You're getting your dick wet and avoiding.
But go ahead and tell me about how healthy it is to have lots and lots of meaningless sex

I told the first dude I didn't wanna do a specific thing, 'cause I'm not into that. He was like "Okay," so I had respect for that, but then he was like "You know, if I was younger, I probably wouldn't've listened.", like it was some sort of normal thing to say. Fucking weird. Also, he laughed at me when I said I had condoms, which was also something I realized was absolutely fucking weird, even if we did end up fucking raw.
The second guy lied about his age on Tinder [He said he was, like, 19, but he was, like, 23], which IDK about you, but that's kinda weird, especially if you're already old enough to be on Tinder and get some. I didn't know about it until we were just about to fuck. It went over my head for a second 'cause I was in the process of sucking dick, though, but it clicked that that was fucking weird.

so sex shouldn't be had for enjoyment? My entire life revolves around enjoying my time on the planet. Enjoying my time meeting new people. Helping people live the life they want to live. But you can always assume that because I enjoy sex with multiple women that it's just an empty existence.

I've had girlfriends in the past. It's not really my interest, I get bored. It takes up a lot of time and energy I'd rather spend elsewhere. Having a few regular casual partners is much more relaxing. If I change my mind later I'll enter a serious relationship again.

your entire life revolves around completely meaningless self-service and hedonism

your life revolves around having no meaning at all

you are a shell of a person

I’ve met two serious gfs on tinder (not the guy you’re responding to). The quality of the interactions I have on there is no less than the quality of the interactions I have with people i met offline.

Maybe you’re not good at meeting people online? Are you ugly?

that's the beauty of life. I get to define what I think is a good life and you get to bitch about it on the internet.

Most of my life revolves around my research. But I am also into hedonism. They pair well.

The HPV vaccine doesn’t protect against all strains of HPV just FYI.

I like how you could not help yourself but to make this about me. It's almost like you've never heard of being principled or having scruples.

Then again it seems like your entire life revolves around something completely meaningless so I suppose it comes as no surprise you're unfamiliar with the idea of having scruples.

Plz tell us what your life revolves around user. If it were anything worthwhile I can guarantee you wouldn’t be spending time talking meaningless shit at people on Sup Forums lol

Hell I’d rather be getting laid than arguing with you right now

I hate tinder. All the men are fucking morons. No game at all. Such a major turn off.

Lol since when does partaking in something mean my life revolves around it?

And since when is socialization meaningless? Don’t imply you know the quality of the interactions I have.

Keep telling yourself that. I feel sorry for you. What a vacuous life you lead.

Seems like you've struck a balance, which means you fare better than most of the fools who obsess over sex but don't understand why they obsess over it or that they're completely undermining their own biology with contraceptives.

You a girl?

Faggots will fuck a dead cow's anus full of fire ants, so you can't possibly enlighten anyone about Tinder.

Attached: 20191212_085409.jpg (314x479, 116K)

Yeah that’s true but from what I understand it protects from the major strains that are most prevalent

Your entire life revolves around being attractive to the opposite sex. Money, looks, power. Constantly focusing on this meaningless bullshit so you can engage in a completely meaningless act.

How completely... meaningless.

>Seems like you've struck a balance, which means you fare better than most of the fools who obsess over sex but don't understand why they obsess over it or that they're completely undermining their own biology with contraceptives.
Pretty sure most people know basic biology my friend.

>other people don’t live their lives in a way you’d personally find fulfilling
Why does this anger you?

Who the fuck cares what you give to a slut

He's a fag. They're everywhere.

Do they?
What is the meaning of our existence if not the very biology we deny?
We are without purpose.

I mean most of what you’re saying is wrong. You’re angrily accusing me of being some kind of Chad stereotype and idk what to say other than you’re wrong, but also why are you being so aggressive about this?

It doesn't anger me, it makes me feel sorry for you.
You spend your lives focusing on inconsequential things believing them to be of penultimate importance. You cannot see the forest for the trees.

You think that people hooking up now won't have kids if and when they want? Either way, I am a biologist, and we define our own meaning in life.

If you’re not angry then why are you so aggressively insulting strangers on the internet?

Some cases of HPV can be cancerous for women

>angrily
haha no
I think you might be projecting. I am the one saying that your life is currently meaningless because you're focusing on meaningless things.

I'm a woman.

Fucking autist.Sex feels good.Waating money and time raising a kid doesn't.

That's wishful thinking if I have ever seen it, not to mention a bit arrogant don't you think?
If you were a biologist you might already know that human beings are animals enslaved to chemicals in their brains?

That’s a mean thing an angry person would say tho

>feeling good all that matter!
>GRUG HORNY
>GRUG WAN FUGG
>HOO HOO HAAA HAAAA
>OOGA BOOGA

Literally your entire sense of self worth is determined by how much sex you have. How you view other's worth is by how much sex you (assume) they have.

Sad. Can't see the forest for the trees.

I’d much rather be having sex with a girl than “finding meaning” in life. Especially while you’re young and before you get caught up with the stressors and responsibilities of adulthood

You’re saying a lot of things that are wrong and mean, why? Why be so aggressively mean?

This is you coping with being emotionally stunted and overall immature as an adult.

You cannot form meaningful relationships.

>Waah stop making me aware of my meaningless existence focusing on meaningless sex all the time

You're assigning moral meaning to a particular part of biology (reproducing, but specifically without fucking people in the meantime for some reason). We're all deterministic (or random) automatons if you go down deep enough, but from a practical point of view, you make your own meanings in life. Thus existentialism.

No, I'm not. What is the biological function of sex?
It's not to feel good.

Why are you assigning moral value to that?

You keep saying I'm assigning moral value, but really you're just dodging the question.

What is the biological function of sex?

But if it didn't feel good, we wouldn't bother. Who would want to suffer through raising children willingly.

I avoid it. It'll do nothing for me, but lower my already abysmal self esteem. I'm a short (5'1"), ugly, have a small dick (4.5" erect), I basically have nothing going for me, so I avoid women ( I do much better with men anyways) and tinder altogether for the benefit of my mental health.

It doesn't feel good for animals and they still do it. They even give up their lives for it in some cases.

WHAT IS THE BIOLOGICAL FUNCTION OF SEX?

I'm saying that a biological function of sex being to reproduce doesn't obligate you to live your life in a specific way. But sex is used in all sorts of interactions, even in non-human species. Look up prosocial behavior if you like.

exactly user. he's on my ass as a meaningless life while my focus is helping people live the life they want to live. However I can support them doing that. Happening to enjoy sex along the way is just something I get to do as well. For me it's never meaningless because I only have sex with people I care about.

Actual 2 others of the great apes have sex not just purely for procreation so you're biological analysis is wrong.

No it does not obligate you. However, it casts a shadow over your claim that our meaning is whatever we make it to be; this is the height of human selfishness, of the preservation of the ego.

No, the purpose of life is to create more life. Ergo, if you are engaging in the reproductive act but no reproduction comes of it, it defeats the purpose. It is meaningless.

Now when you spend your life in pursuit of this meaningless act, this pointless dopamine rush you could get in literally any other way, your life is meaningless. Follow?

>you're
>two species of ape also have meaningless sex therefore your argument is invalid

haha holy shit I wish it worked this way, but no. For every animal that fucks for pleasure, there are literally millions who don't. Odds are not in your favor.

Stop coping and face facts: you pursue meaningless pleasure.

what would meaningful pleasure be?

Not the user you're replying to, but what of you're like me and reproduction is next to impossible?
I'm

The dopamine rush you get from patting yourself on the back from saving an entire species of dolphin

pulling kids from a broken building

solving the world food problem
solving the carbon problem

but ultimately all of these things only serve to engage in a reproductive act that has had all of the meaning stripped from it, essentially stripping the meaning from the human condition.

This species deserves its self-imposed extinction.

Life has no inherent purpose. It creates life sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't. There's no selfishness, I'm not obligated to do anything. I will probably have kids at some point, but if I had to create a child every time I wanted to orgasm, if I had to raise children with every woman I shared a mutual attraction with, I would not be able to pursue any of my interests. This is where you're assigning moral values out of nowhere.

I never said the entire point of life was reproduction, it is just the primary reason. Yeah you're free to find meaning in life yourself, I understand the position you're in and empathize with you. This is more a commentary on the modern situation and how all of the meaning has been stripped out of sex leading to a bunch of aimless, lonely perverts.

You think that people who do that don't also have sex for pleasure? You've clearly never met a scientist, engineer, fireman, or politician.

Life has no inherent purpose that we can presently discern, no. But it being the present end of the line means its purpose is replication and self preservation with no other actual goal.

I know that you need to learn to read because I said exactly that in the post you quoted

>but ultimately all of these things only serve to engage in a reproductive act that has had all of the meaning stripped from it, essentially stripping the meaning from the human condition.

words are hard

so did you just argue that your own point was invalid?

So because these people also have casual sex sometimes, none of their actions are meaningful, but they would be otherwise?

Uhh, no? Learn to read friend.
If the only known meaning to life is to replicate and self-preserve, and sex is the gateway to that function, and you strip the replication from the sex, you strip the meaning from the sex.
When you do this and spend much of your time in pursuit of this endeavor, you are effectively in pursuit of meaninglessness. Nothing will come of it, not even a friendship. You're there to fuck and then you're gone. You may never see this person again. You didn't develop as a person. In fact, you ended up losing because you sacrificed so much of your personality in pursuit of the meaningless.

It's a shame nobody can see this.

What is your point exactly? My only meaning in life is not to reproduce, although I won't have trouble having kids when I want to. It's not only to fuck casually either, which seems to be the only other possible interest in your mind. The biological imperative is not a moral guide to existing as a human.

pics men

Ah no, I believe you are misunderstanding. This is a critique of hookup culture and how it has created several generation of people whose only focus seems to be on having meaningless sex. People who find other purposes need not apply to this.

It's more a commentary on how we've stripped the reproductive function from the sex and separated the emotion and so it serves no purpose, no function. It is bereft of any meaning. There is not even any real bonding. You are quite literally swiping right and fucking someone you have never talked to prior to five minutes ago in person. It's a commentary on how so many of you sacrifice so much to obtain something intangible and with no true benefit beyond the delusion of the ego.

Basically, hookup culture has made all of human history meaningless in less than 10 years. Thanks Tinder.

The interesting thing about the human condition is we're going to get all philosophical is t hat our meaning is assigned arbitrarily such as the user above has done. He's assigned meaning to reproduction as the key, well and dolphins and stuff too. Previously others have had grandiose visions of what humans should be and our meaning of life. It's not going to get solved on a Sup Forums thread for sure. In the grand scheme none of us alive really know if there's something greater, we rely on faith. In some cultural/religious practices the focus is on being the best human you can be and helping others. I think what you're seeing above is a partially puritanical viewpoint in that it's assuming that the meaning of life is procreation only. Anything that isn't explicitly tied to it devoids the results of all meaning.

Ultimately the arrogance that only the one persons viewpoint is correct is the conundrum of the human race. Whether it's Christian, Jew, Muslim, Democrat, Republican or any other area where you have a radical belief that you're right and anybody who disagrees is wrong. Believing that you've unlocked the mystery of why life exists and what it means and it's solely reproduction and efforts to support is pretty arrogant given that people have argued about this for centuries and will continue to argue about it for centuries after we're gone.

Except these people were having casual sex before Tinder. You assume that it's their only focus because it's a big focus of yours.

Mine is tangible and fits currently known data. The purpose of sex is reproduction. Sex creates life.
That in hand, the only known purpose to life is to create more life ERGO if you remove the meaning from the sex you remove the meaning from life.
Yeah you can go "make your own purpose" but at the end of the day there is no evidence beyond the philosophical for this whereas the idea that reproduction is the meaning of life has at least something behind it beyond my own ego.

Mm, no? Open your eyes and have a look. You're not going to discredit me spewing nonsense, friend.