Sooo Trump

Sooo Trump....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trumpkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

I actually respect Colbert for expressing his own political opinion and stuff (it his own, look for correspondents dinner 2006, he's full-blown libtard) but late show was a mistake. It's just not his format. They (CBS) should've keep Craigy making gals wet and Colbert shoud've stayed at Comedy Central or whatever network he came from

*audience laughter*

COLBERT'S STILL GOT IT!

...Is bad.

>some lone dumb black guy they mic'ed up for some reason goes heuh heuh heuh yeeeaaaa aww righ

LOL DONALD DRUMPF XD

You guys are fucking terrible at this.

BLLEEEEEEEEEARMMPGGGGGFFFFFFFFF

so user Nymous...

it's just damage control to pretend that trump isn't a neocon jewish shill

DROOOOOOOOOOOOIKKKKKKKKLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>le trump is a neocon

>but the neocons scheme to destroy him

>le trump is jewish

>but the jews lead the efforts to impeach him

you're the only shill i see here.

Why do Sup Forums shits have to keep bringing their cancer to Sup Forums? Isn't your own shitty bored good enough?

DONALD

J

BLAMPF

>Why do Sup Forums shits have to keep bringing their cancer to Sup Forums?

because they know how little validation on Sup Forums's worth

no. fuck you, and fuck your shitty board. we're going to cram the truth down your throat.

Colbert > Fallon

Fuck Fallon, I seriously want to punch him in his stupid face

look up jared kushner and sheldon adelson

>we're going to cram the truth down your throat.
You mean "alternative facts" right you pathetic laughable faggot?

i know who they are, idiot. i don't need your paranoid conspiracy theories.

>the truth is just an 'alternative'

you don't get to decide what is true, sheep

I'm perfectly ok with him playing golf, rich white man playing golf it's a cultural landmark, Obama looked ridiculous.

This. Colbert might go over the top with the Trump stuff, but at least he has the ability to come of as professional. Most late night presenters these days are complete goofballs without a serious bone in their body.

booty blasted pol kek

>you don't get to decide what is true.
But you and you Trump cunts do? Nice hypocrite faggot. Just the kind of intelligent comeback I would expect from a Trump dick sucker.

>sheep
>using shit from the fucking 90's
>Implying I have to be a leftest SJW shill to see that Trump supporters are retarded inbreed trash that doesn't know what a actual goddamn 'fact' is.
All you left and right fags do is react and obstruct one another, even if it's in you're best interest not to. You are both completely fucking useless as far as worth and value society is concerned and actual "FACTS" apply to neither of you. The human race would be better off if you both killed yourselves.