I'm so fucking lonely this shit is killing me I've been this way for the years since my dad died my sister was recently...

I'm so fucking lonely this shit is killing me I've been this way for the years since my dad died my sister was recently murdered by her husband then he killed himself

Attached: photo-1466357955653-f8a10d011dcb.jpg (700x394, 36K)

im sorry.

kys

Thank you bro

Jesus man, that's pretty much it then. Have you tried making friends at work?

It's like nobody wants to waste their time talking to me

I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy I have no tears left

I don't know what to do anymore I need help

The best people I ever met was at some shitty supermarket job. It took like two months for us to become close. I miss them

I’m sorry about your sister.

I feel you
I literally have 0 friends atm
spend all my time playing vidya and lurking here nowadays

Sorry about your dad and sister.

Do you have any online friends that you play with?

I had a group of friends i regularly played with
one day I get kicked off their discord and suddenly none of them want to talk to me anymore
I found out later that it was because of a friend of theirs that i didnt really get along with and apparently it all came from him
Couldnt do shit after that and it was over just like that

Ever ince then i cant really trust anyone online and i basically just interact as much as i have to (quests etc.)

I’m sorry to hear that man. Trust issues are a bitch.

I am not OP, buuut..
I'm looking for a good place to die, by the ocean. I'm in Texas currently, and have considered Padre Island. I was there as a boy, and it is extremely remote. Got any suggestions, Sup Forums?

Damn. I know what you mean, but at the same time, some of the best people I’ve ever met have been people I met online. They’re not all assholes like that.

Reach for the skies friend

i'm sorry to hear that dude, sounds difficult.

have you talked to anyone about it?

skydive, take off chute

Niggers tongue my anus.

Attached: 1575747896145.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)