twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is dinarid hate thread now

/balt/

more like /mini-tr/

t.turk

>cyprus less turk than greek

really made me think

>mfw I realize Finns and Bulgarians are natural allies

Das right mongols masterrace needs to stand together.

O târfă care găteşte în pizda goală, taie morcovii pentru a face o supă de pui. Nu apucă să o termine că un bărbat se duce să îi dea pula să o sugă, să se fută în pizdă şi să îi dea crema coaielor pe care muista o va înghiți. Ce e mai bună? Ciorba sau sperma?

>inb4 i am transylvanian

How do Greeks feel about the fact that their most famous independence leaders, admirals, fighters etc were Albanians (Arvanites, Souliote) and not Greeks?

>most famous independence leaders, admirals, fighters etc were Albanians
proofs?

I love Croatia! A little too much...

Marko Botsaris and some other commanders some of which went on to serve in the Russian navy. Albanians (Souliotes) were among the most aggressive and independence minded "Greeks" too and are famously remembered for that.

I don't really care personally but I always found it kinda funny

brainwashed yugonostalgics unironically believe Romania is africa tier

why was yugocommie propaganda so effective?

why did they fight for greek independence? did they self identify as albanian speaking greeks?

yugoslavia wuz supapowah n shiet nigga, dem statiscits be lyin, i aint trustin no numbahs

>brainwashed yugonostalgics

Literally who ?

Why are gr*eks so good at kino, lads?

Exactly that, and furthermore the region was so mixed back then that lines were extremely blurred. There were battles where Orthodox Arvanites fought against Muslim Shqiptars despite both being the same ethnicity kek. Almost the same as what happened in Yugoslavia just ~160 years before

people in ex-yugoslavian countries who think ex-yugoslav countries are first world and on par with france, and everything around them is a dystopian nightmare full of gypsies and garbage and ruins everywhere(a lot of them even include greece in this category)

>4am
Fuck
Mpyeee

>Almost the same as what happened in Yugoslavia just ~160 years before
what do you mean? other than partizans vs balists, what shqip infiting was there?

>tarnovo.jpg
TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Are there deluded left?
Even Albania will surpass Serbia in terms of economy next year. Just Moldova and Ukraine remain worse.

Bucharest is a real monster of a city

feels like one of those big cities in the americas

are you literally spending your whole free time watching other countries on google maps, you absolute autist

you literally do this every single day for the last year or so, what the fuck is wrong with you

>Are there deluded left?
people don't travel, they believe what they hear

most young people i know are rational, but there are always people like fyrombei

did you forget to take your meds or something? or are you confusing me with bjurmbei?

We look nothing like your squarehead ass and we definitely are not Albanians

t. Arvanite

Why do you label yourself as Arvanite then instead of just Greek?

I have never seen him. Anyway, Bucahrest is pretty rad and underrated.

He wants to be a special snowflake or is a kremlin agent that is trying to spread separatism in Greece.

Because I love albanian diaspora reactions to my nametag

Sounds really interesting, should I apply to the Russian embassy?

>or are you confusing me with bjurmbei?
yes
sorry, in that case

>muh kremlin boogeyman

Kremlin has the best online propaganda machine in the world, lad

Arvanites are to Albanians as Macedonians are to Bulgarians. Almost the exact same dynamic, so that should make everything a lot more relatable

we also had people who self identified as greeks, they are called grkomani

>pic
Wow, beautiful, where is it located?

Some shithole in east balkans

Kek really? Are they greek speaking slavs?

I understand the saying "Bitter like a Macedonian" now.

It's Tarnovo, bratushka

were the ancient Macedonians greek?

Third Rome :^)

>he thinks we're albanian

Wew
Lad

yes, greek self identity but slavic native tongue

Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria

LMAO wtf I didn't even know this term existed.

>Grecoman is a pejorative term used in Bulgaria, the Republic of Macedonia, Romania and Albania to characterize Arvanitic-,[1] Aromanian-,[2] and Slavic-speaking[3] Greeks

>The term generally means "pretending to be a Greek" and implies a non-Greek origin.[4] Another meaning of the term is fanatic Greek.[5] The term is considered highly offensive to the Greek people.[6] The "Grecoman" is regarded as an ethnic Greek in Greece, but as Hellenized minorities in neighboring countries.

Literally a perfect word

T. Grecoman

whats the fuck is an arvanite and aromanian

what*

I am Greek

Yes and No, because Macedonians identify as Macedonians, not as a third nationality like in this case Arvanites with Greece.

Aromanian = Vlachs
Arvanite = Greek speaking Orthodox Albanians

Don't Aromanians speak a latin language?

>arvanite
apparently people who speak or once spoke some albanian or related to albanian dialect, but who are christian and greek

>aromanian
they are vlachs, they speak a latin dialect, they can wewuz as romanz n shiet if they wanted

>Aromanians

Latinized Balkan population group compromised from many balkan ethnicities

>Arvanites

Descendants of Hellenic tribes from Epirus who spoke a mixed dialect of Greek and Tosk Albanian an migrated to Southern Greece (Attica and Peloponnese mainly) during the early 1000-1200s

>Aromanian = Vlachs
isnt that just a regular romanian tho
thought its something like antimatter-antiromanian

Idk I think they're literally nomadic Romanians or some shit. There are so many cultural minorities in the balkans that I literally lost count. Vlachs, gypsies, ashkali, gorani, torbesh, pomaks, arvanites, rusyns, gagauz..probably forgetting like 15 others

Vlachs outside Romanian are not necessarily Romanian. We just share stuff linguistically and come from the same stock.

>Hellenic tribes
Lel
Arvanite comes from Arbanitai which was the byzantine greek word for what old Albanians called themselves - Arber. No hellenes here my old Albanian descended brother :^^]

Aromanians
Istroromanians
Mageloromanians

Are all romance speakers in the balkans AND yes they do speak a dialect of romanian OR a romance language...it depends on how you see it.

For example: I can understand most of what is said here but not all of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=jP2k-0X6zqE
youtube.com/watch?v=DOx66rEfoPs

You call them Vlahs BUT Vlahs also includes us over the north of the Danube.

we're like the middle east

it's normal i guess the balkans and the middle east are like the most ancient part of the world, countless empires and tribes have passed through

So you wouldn't consider vlachs and romanians the same ethnic group? So like Bosniaks to Serbs perhaps?

havent taken a shower or left my home in 4 days, AMA

There's been a lot of drift. They're cousins. A bit like French and Corsicans, and genetically closer than anyone else around.

Moldovans are Romanian though.

>brother

1) No squareheads around my town
2) If we're indeed brothers, then you're a shitty one because when the borders opened up in '92, your people loved to steal everything they could get their hands on here (including olive trees and cheap tools)

We are brothers and naturally try to protect them...Strong ethnic divisions is something you slavs have and kill yourself for.
We are similar, the same, and different depending on who you ask.

how do you steal an olive tree

In Polish Vlachia=Italy. A romance-speaking people. They've lost their language here and assimilated, but keep it in some places in Greece.

why did they call themselves arber? why do they call themselves shqip now? when i was in albania i was told shqiperia means land of eagles

Yeah, Caucasus too. I gave up trying to understand the Caucasus, it's balkan on steroids

what do you think about the sate of central africa

niggers tb h

Yes, just like most Orthodox Albanians even in Albania desu.

When it's season for olive picking (now btw), you get your gang, spot trees who haven't had their olives picked, get your gang, go there, cut as many branches filled with olives as you can (or even the whole tree if it's small) and then load it to your truck to move to another place where you can remove the olives from the branches without having to worry about the owner coming after you with his hunting rifle/shottie

Albanian migrants did this ever since they came here to get free oil by it and they taught it to to paki and afghan immigrants too. Even went as far as going to olive oil refineries with their stolen olives to get them crushed for oil, forcing them to start asking for official papers from the people in order to see which person owns those olives or the land which he took them from

I haven't watched a film from him yet. Is he actually good and not a pretentious fuck?

the Lobster is god tier, hes new flick is great too

havent watched Dogtooth yet

hmmm i know one christian albanian here and even though he is culturally macedonian and only hangs out with macedonians, he says he is a shiptar, i thought he was kidding but he is serious

So if they speak a latin language why would people call them false greeks?

Also apparently in MK tradition Vlachs are a penny-pinching lot lol.

I honestly have no idea tbqh, when a non-diaspora wakes up he might know. Shqiptar ethnogenesis occurred in the 1600s-1700s during Islamization in the Ottoman world. Old Albanians still tho exist in Italy and Russia/Ukraine today and they're called Arbereshe, Arbanasi, Albantsi etc but not Shqiptar. They're basically relics

remember when we invaded greece to steal their tea

Greek watch a much broader concept like 2 centuries ago before nationalism.
It wasn't even called Greek(Ελλην, nobody used that name), just Roman (Ρωμιός). Anyone who was Christian and identified with Byzantine herritage was Greek.

so, basically the armenians here

yes they have a reputation as jews here for some reason

but also agean macedonians(refugees from greece) and people of tetovo have the same rep

>Anyone who was Christian and identified with Byzantine herritage was Greek.
Christian AND spoke Greek.

I amCatholic and I now identify with my far away ancestors byzantine heritage
This means
I am Greek

According to a national geographic article from 1913 they were known as traveling merchants and Shepards. And only Greeks were bigger jews and scammers

Yeah, now they identify as Albanians. Except ofc those who are actually Greeks. I was speaking about the 18-19th centuries and before.

Wow we are jews now. Hitler got bamboozled

>How was the copper wire invented?
>A Jew and an Armenian found a penny on the ground

Armenians I think as a whole aspire to bigger things, they're successful in the towns and cities. Vlachs are just being stingy while sitting in their mountain villages.

Not exactly, but yeah. For example the Slavs in South Macedonia (like up to Monastiri or something) weren't really Bulgarians. They were considered Greeks.

according to them at least

kek

>What is the most impossible thing?
>A Jew walks down the street, and throws money behind him. An Armenian collects the money and returns them to the Jew.