Cuddling thread! Post pictures of cuddling!

Cuddling thread! Post pictures of cuddling!

Attached: bed cud.jpg (616x768, 74K)

Attached: cud1422222222222222222222222222222.jpg (1000x677, 238K)

Attached: cud zel.png (653x500, 321K)

Attached: cud1241241241212412.jpg (480x640, 82K)

Well shit, now I'm depressed.

Be strong. I know some people can't do the whole single thing as well as I can, but you've got to find your strength. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Be patient.

fuckubg wholeomse

Low key I really miss cuddling someone

Well I hope so, user. I wouldn't say I don't do the single thing well. Got quite good at it. I have just never experienced what it is like in my 34 years of life. I long for a romantic companion I can be best friends and intimate with the rest of my life. Some of my best years are behind me though I still have some left but I fear that as time goes by, my chances of that are dwindling.

this

Never experienced it but seems cozy as fuck. It sucks to have so many romantic thoughts and desires but no one to share my love with.

I'm all for self love but you can't really cuddle or share a moment/conversation with yourself.

I understand user. It's not that I don't feel you guys. Coming this February or March marks 8 years since I left my last girlfriend. I decided that relationships aren't for me and I've chosen to remain alone since. I've been asked out, flirted with and all that, but I turn them down. But I remember user. I remember what it felt like to lay there and pet her hair and to think to yourself "If time stood still right now, I'd be okay with that." Be strong my friend. Hope, but not foolishly. Hope can be both wonderful and suffering if given the wrong dose.

Thanks, user. Yeah, I'm a hopeful idiot. It has great potential to motivate and uplift but is also quite disastrous if not checked. My biggest problem right now is that I live in bum fucked nowhere and there is no way love is going to find me here. So even getting into the position to find the kind of love I'm looking for is a challenge. I've got hope though. I feel like the universe has me on the right path and just hope I'm not fooling myself.

I respect your decision and wish you the best on the path you have taken. Different strokes for different folks. I can see where relationships, no matter how well they work can still present their own problems. I try to be idealistic but I know they take work and effort just as much as anything.

Attached: 1573178576550.jpg (1163x925, 170K)

Attached: 6226F065-076A-49CB-8370-C15FCA25CC21.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Good luck to you user. I hope everything works for the better for you.

Attached: cud hug142.jpg (1080x1087, 647K)

If you liked that feeling so much, why aren't relationships for you?

Oh yeah. This is my jam.

Attached: C70ED3CC-9BA4-4C99-AD15-C0EC33DF20E8.jpg (736x867, 91K)

Attached: D7206749-6BF6-4D5D-B537-03ED4A30843A.jpg (1280x731, 432K)

Attached: F11D906B-F6C3-4D61-BBB8-7DCB735312CF.jpg (1024x1024, 369K)

Attached: f1t bet r0ot cud.jpg (600x355, 37K)

Attached: CD494239-755E-4FA9-BC8D-D6F3F5ED92F1.jpg (1280x1848, 1.01M)

Because it isn't the be all, end all to life. I am thankful for all of the things I've come to learn in these last 8 years. Had I been playing around with girls all this time, I wouldn't have grown to become the man I am today (for better or for worse.) I wouldn't trade it for any female. I am not opposed to relationships and I stand behind the "nuclear family" 100%. But, it just isn't for me. I would see taking on a relationship as a setback. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. If I'm content to be single, then why should I go out and try to bring someone else into my life? It's adding something that isn't necessary for me to be content. If I don't need it, and I don't really want it, then why go out and get it? I just said it under my breath earlier to myself "Man relationships are lame." I said it with a grin, but with sincerity. I just feel no need for it. If it can work for you, that's great. But I'm better off on my own and it works for me.

I completely agree with you. I'm a 31-year-old hugless, handholdless, kissless virgin and I couldn't care less whether it happens or not at this point. lmao

I didn't mean to imply that it's the be all, end all to anything. I get that for some people it really is a hindrance. I know a lot of people who really thrive on their own and all the power to them, they're much stronger than I. Just surprised that you can describe a moment of being captivated by companionship, yet actively prevent having that in your life. That's much different than the other people I know who choose to be single. Not trying to therapy you through a screen but maybe you don't know how to have healthy boundaries, so to you a relationship means losing your freedom? I feel like it might be a little deeper than "I like being alone." Or maybe I'm projecting, who knows. You do you, it just came across a little odd to me.

My brother and others think it strange as well. I had someone ask me about "her" a few years back around the bonfire and I just went into detail and all this about the way I felt about her at the time and all this and I looked up to see this girl Jessica smiling. She says "The way you talk about love... Like, WHY are you guys not together again?" I get that from time to time. "You talk like a romantic and then in the same breath say that you don't ever want to do it again. You're weird." Eh. I'm a strange guy I guess. I put my focus on making myself better and I put all of my thought on me. If I felt that God Himself wanted me to be with someone, then I might give it another go. Until He gives me the word though? I'll be doing my own thing. I'd like to reiterate and say again just how thankful I am for how much I've grown and how much I've learned as a man in these last 8 years. I feel taking on a girlfriend would only distract me from my goals. And really, my goals are only attainable if I AM single. Some might call it a sacrifice. And I guess it is. But again, it doesn't bother me to be single.

Relationships, the building of them, the destruction of them, all provide their own kind of growth and knowledge, too. I hear you user, if you really are happy and content then I can't hate. What are your goals, if you don't mind me asking?

Attached: cud14 spoon.jpg (1080x1067, 423K)

In a broad sense, being the best man I can be. I suppose the main focus is self improvement in every possible way. There are personal battles I've got that need to be overcome. There is much I'd like to learn and understand as well. I'm a spiritual person and that alone requires a great deal of concentration. Actually I'd say the bulk of why I don't want to be in a relationship is because of my spiritual goals. While it isn't the whole of why, it is certainly much of it. Forgive me user it is nearly 6 am where I live and I admit that I am quite tired. I've proof read my texts several times and I still think I haven't answered right. I've been awake a long time and have been thinking about going to bed. But, call me courteous, I'd feel a jerk if I didn't answer you.

WHAT IS THIS, quality discussion on Sup Forums? godspeed user!

Attached: cud1421412.jpg (564x564, 76K)

It's that hour of the night...

Thank you user. I do try. I'm not ALL bad.

No worries user good night, thank you for humoring my oddly specific curiosity.

i need that shit.

Attached: cud1412412214421.jpg (600x600, 257K)

I lold

Just got out of bed from cuddling my wife ama

i guess i should give it a try some day

Attached: cud bete bete sneed.jpg (500x525, 53K)