Be visiting Paris

>be visiting Paris
>see a nice restaurant where I want to have some lunch
>ask the greeter for a table for 4
>he looks at us, scoffs, and quickly dismisses us by saying “you cannot come in dressed like that”
>acted like we weren’t there after saying that forcing us to leave

I was so embarrassed Sup Forums. Why was he so fucking rude to me?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>anglos can't dress themselves

I’ve never been treated this way in Quebec.

>a fucking leaf

Well, what the fuck did I do? Why was he so rude?

let me guess, t-shirt and jeans?

Shorts probably

On vacation it's probably cargo shorts.

try dress like you have a culture next time

French waiters are extremely polite, what the fuck were you wearing?? An isis flag t-shirt?

What’s wrong with that?

I wear a t-shirt and jeans because it’s comfortable. Only gays care about fashion.

probably he was dressed like pic related

That's called functional fashion. A pocket big enough to fit an umbrella and room to spare.

I would happily wear this. Very stylish beret too, pairs well with the shorts and manboobs

>be in Paris
>go to cafe de la paix
>see mouse scurry across the floor
French service is the worst service in Europe. By far

Because it's poorshit's style. If you want to go to a nice restaurant you gotta fit in.

>French waiters are extremely polite
What the FUCK are you smoking?

if you dress like trash you might be treated like trash
you dont need to be a fashion model to dress well
that girl is pretty nice

>quality of service based in your clothes

??????

How is tshirt and jeans trash?

Counterpoint : brit and italian service are both worse.

>brit and italian service are both worse.
Italian service is some of the best.
>brit
Dont think so

If you have manners + MONEY, why do they give a fuck about your clothes?

Wtf, how do you tolerate some illiterate waiter to treat you like shit?

>italian service is one of the best
kek

OP the thing you need to know about Europe is that it's primarily prejudiced against class, not race like in North America. If you look poor in Europe people treat you like gutter trash

French waiters dont care about money.
They despise the very concept

You probably could not afford it anyway

>manners
>dresses like lower class prole
Pick one and only one

I mean yeah it can be hit and miss. Especially in some shitty rushed pizzeria or something. But in the nicer places they're usually very warm. Especially if you're with a date.

Sorry my friend but you aren't very credible now
>italian service is one of the best
Fucking hilarious

And your point is?

A lot of low class niggers dress with extensive clothes but they are pretty much scum. Clothes are irrelevant as long you can keep GOOD hygiene, wearing fancy suits is borderline LARPING

Your generalization dumb as fuck

>Fucking hilarious
Dont see how since you're the only one laughing. It is on average one of the best and French is definitely the worst. You're just proving my point here arrongant nitwit

>if you dress like trash you might be treated like trash
Go fuck yourself shitskin. It's the SERVICE industry, meaning these people are SERVANTS to paying CUSTOMERS. A customer should be able to walk into a restaurant in a pair of thongs, stubbies and a wife beater if he fucking well please. His money keeps the restaurant from going bankrupt. Their entire commercial existence relies on serving customers.

I bet you work as a waiter at some shitty restaurant. Know you fucking place, servant.

if their clothes were dirty they'd look like regular alcoholics

Manners are checked inside the restaurant. The greeter just checks the clothes which are part of the good manners.

Sometimes it's a service to leave the tourists out. People pay extra for that.

>clothes are part of your manners

Kek

Don't worry, the restaurant didn't go bankrupt because they denied a leaf prole to eat there, on the contrary.

thats what you get for dressing like a fucking slob

in Paris of all cities. they're pompous as fuck.

its good manners to not be an eye sore to everyone else in a restaurant.

The owner of the restaurant has full right to deny service to anyone he damn well pleases. If he goes bankrupt, that's his problem.
Yes, this might be a foreign concept to a monkey

>be a muslim piss-scented shithole
>care about looks

Oh la la!

>Manners are checked inside the restaurant
see

>being this butthurt
you can't go into a luxury restaurant with clothes you stole from Abos, John

If you dress like a nigger you get treated like a nigger.

No, its not a foreing concept to me you, also dont call me MONKEY you FUCKING slav shit, ironic coming from you since your people is a race of waitress and slaves for German cock, better keep your mouth shut.

Also people are never denied service here based on their looks, all it matters it's if they can behave and pay, as it should be in any decent place

post pics how you should be dressed in this case

We're not some anglo capitalistic paradise,
in french restaurants cuckstomers are not kings, they have to behave properly.

Jerry Lee Lewis was kicked out of Troisgros for asking to mix an expensive red wine with coke.

Do you want him to post a selfie?

Unless his jeans were ripped he shouldnt have been denied service for lunch.

>people are never denied service here based on their looks
Because you are poor fucks with zero class and no higher class restaurants, my simian friend.

>coke and red wine

He deserved it desu

>jeans
Lower class as fuck.

>people are never denied service here based on their looks

This lady isn't getting into any remotely decent restaurant even in America. Anyone even vaguely similar to this is looked down on and treated awkwardly/coldly in anything better than shit like Olive Garden. It's just common sense.

>cuckstomers
You're not doing your kind any favours here Pierre.
The customer is always right

>Lower class as fuck.
Cool opinion. But for lunch it's fine. Even in the classiest places
t. Actual richfag

Nothing fancy really
Here, that's how i'm dressed right now, casual but correct

>new money talks about class

Nigga, your country is poorer than fuckin greece and poland tier, also you are a FUCKING SLAV, you are the fucking bottom of the barrell un europe

I'd take your post srs if you were a real european and not some ex-commie fuck larper, learn your place

Why should anyone take advice from an Algerian on fashion. You people wear robes and dresses in Africa and those ugly puffy jackets in Paris

So not only can't you apes afford good restaurants, you can't afford education or even Wikipedia either.

wtf i hate e*rope now

They would kick you out with those pants

This desu

What's so fucking hard to understand about it?

The restaurant wants high class customers and high class customers are going to avoid a place that's full of people that obviously signal how poor they are.

>implying

I can afford a cheap czech whore for 10 euros, based amsterdam

I'am actually roleplaying as sjw

>actually considering fucking a 10€ whore
I get it, she might look like "women" you are used to

>The customer is always right
You have to go back to your mountains swissboi

That's an amsterdam whore, a real czech one can be fucked for free

Proofs?

Good food and service will always attract customers, kicking one or 2 hobos does no change

It's called the service industry for a reason.

But the waiter was doing his job of kicking the prole out. The restaurant customers pay a lot for this service.

It's called France for a reason

Why do you need proofs, your nation itself is the proof of a whorehouse being able to function as country

>be mark zuckerberg
>go to france
>cant dine in any french restaurant cause he clearly looks like a street trash
>not even allowed to eat in macdonald
>has to eat on the side of the street

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BASED FRANCE!

People do pay for the right to eat at peace

>country can function as a whorehouse
>but I can fuck the whores for free
You won't get a banana for that conclusion, Pongo

>butthurt poorfags
protip: the other customers, who are well dressed, are paying them extra for not having to see badly dressed poorfags in the restaurant

try mcdonald's next time

Got my banana in your whore MOM vagina nnnnnnnmnnn!!!!!!/@jajahajajjajajajj

>prole
Stop lol. But yes he could have been right it's about how he was dressed. So far all I know is that it's a guy in jeans and a t-shirt. Like I said unless he had holes everywhere or piss stains it shouldnt disqualify him from service at lunch. Sure it's not the classiest but it's acceptable.

When I was in France there was this really pretty waitress who told me in broken english she is not sure this is the right restaurant for me. But she did it in a way that made me feel so unwelcome, like i'm really a dirty prole way below her and this restaurant.

Had to sit down afterwards because i had a massive boner. France is wonderful, it has esprit.

No.
The business owner has as much freedom as everyone else, if he doesn't wish to provide a service to people that dress like spergs, he is in his right, and if that hurts his business, that is a matter for him to care, not some aussie autist on the internet.

hmmm, am not sure how common chavs are in Mapleland. My guess is: not many.

>No, its not a foreing concept to me you, also dont call me MONKEY you FUCKING slav shit, ironic coming from you since your people is a race of waitress and slaves for German cock, better keep your mouth shut.
Still better than spics

>"service industry"
>service
>industry
Only choose one, and it's the "tertiary sector", really.

Brainlet post

How about stick to treating drunkards puking their guts out on sidewalks and bussing them to A.-&-E., medic.

not really, Ivan. being a dirty slavshit subhuman piece of crap is the most pathetic thing ever. slavshit pigs are born alcoholics, prostitutes and low life trash

How about the servise of your country?

Kys

I heard the Swiss are super autistic so I imagine it'd be decent

The waiter probably just thought you were American, should have clarified.

You beat him about his head and put him at gunpoint and demand that your party be served.

You give guns to everyone else at the table and you get served. You keep the cops at bay and have footage taken of you.

You all go to prison for a year or three after but come out totally victorious. You use your bravery as a catalyst to put down Parisian snobbery and French cultural chauvinism in general, especially that of Paris, which absoultey everyone hates.

There's a reason why New Zealand is not a capitol of fashion

You are like baby America

That only works in anglo countries.