I was born into the Illuminati, but I am a first-born, so my family won't talk about it

I was born into the Illuminati, but I am a first-born, so my family won't talk about it.

Will you?

Attached: 1576219014408.png (213x240, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=bn0ZwftnuVE&t=2345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: ill.jpg (152x225, 10K)

HAHAHAHA!

Thanks, I needed that.

Anyway, goodnight everybody!

No, I was born into a non-Jewish Freemasonic family.

im game
care to explain this for me?

Attached: hmmm.png (502x548, 41K)

im im willing to talk privately

Sure.

basic premises, I know where it comes from, and I know where it's at for the "specific" thing it came from.

Sup Forums is as private as it gets, after all

I prefer something that isn't open to the public.

I wasn't redeemed with the Kohanim like Jewish first-borns are because I was a first-issue from Goyim Freemasons. They will sacrifice all non-redeemed first-borns to Moloch, but just as gay Jews aren't killed today, first-borns sacrificed to Moloch are metaphorically sacrificed. They use us to grow more powerful. They put me through the ringer. They made me learn how to make prophecies. So it is, with the non-redeemed first-born. Then they act like it never happened. That is why I'm reaching out.

Too bad, so sad. It's all fiction here, anyway, am I right?

Threads are purged. Get on with it.

Ok, so basically, yep I told you the whole thing in that one post.

That isn't doubtful given the nature of the deep state.

Making prophecies can be dangerous that's why they use us, non-Jewish first-born.

keep acting like I give a fuck. im not here for your quarter-wit reply.

By any chance can you give a vague version of its process?

If you want, I can tell you the whole thing. Prophets are not born they are made.

Ignored

To become a prophet you need to prove you believe in G-d then you will be given the necessary elements to make prophecies.

Yes. I'd appreciate it. I enjoy any information, false or real to be present, but of course recommend real, even if it can't be immediately proven.

The elements are complex but it boils down to molecules you ingest.

How you get these molecules is through animal and human sacrifice.

If you sacrifice a ram and take its brain stem and know what you are doing, you can see the future when the elements from the sacrifice are ingested.

If you take a human's brain stem, or multiple humans' brain stems then you can control the future.

Hmmm... I know the thing I mentioned earlier happens to have molecular structures that's hard to get a good clear understanding.
Given this process, if it were considered to be a cult, isn't there a ritual process? There's many factors to consider.

The highest you can go, without dying, so they told me, is six human sacrifices. That is why we have the star of David. That is what it truly means - the star of David.

Yep, they might kill me for being a dumbass posting on Sup Forums. Is that what you're saying?

I'm not going to go into how I got involved. Just Google Masonic Youth Groups.

You started this whole thing. Either finish it or drop it all together. I am someone that does heavy, extensive research that is relentless.

"So, if you're so powerful then why are you posting here?"

I know, right?

So I guess I'm not such a dumbass after all.

If you care so much then watch this. I've already expounded about as much as I'm comfortable. I appreciate all of your input.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=bn0ZwftnuVE&t=2345

Any light you can shed on what you've found, in your research, would be much appreciated.

Watch this thread die. Hilarious

What do you mean? I'm OP.

Any information you have about the blue lodge?

I have zero proof of any of my claims.

>beginning after world war 1
Just that vague thing made a lot of this plausible. Now I'm intrigued.

this is bait. nice try

What do you mean? Of course I do.

What do you mean about World War 1? I don't understand.

There you go and then the thread will die and no one will care, but at least I got to vent a bit where all things are taken as fiction on 4chins

On a secondary note, this sounds very familiar to a cult practice, which many organizations show similarities in terms of origin, mal-practice in usage of power, etc. That's flip side of the coin.
This is what I mean. A lot of my evidence seems to have stemmed from after world war 1, and before the second. But what scared the shit out of me during my initial ploy into getting more research done, I made a prediction based on previous experiences on how I handle my research, my prediction ended up becoming vaguely confirmed. I have yet to conclude this, as it pertains to a lot of evidence that is heavily far out of reach.

I don't get why you act like I care. This is officially the last time I'm replying to you, because you want attention. Now go somewhere else and seek attention. I am done here.

Conclude what?

The evidence that proves a lot of the cult practices I have found, organizations that are corrupt and for greater good, and many other issues currently ongoing in the world, seems to stem after world war 1 had occurred. The conclusion I am looking for is factual, proven evidence that are kept in the desks they hide behind, or meeting tables. There's a lot to this particular thing. Hard to really explain in a simplified manner.

From my past experiences, this is an opportunity I absolutely cannot miss, whether false or true.

You mean like how all the shitty things the Turks did between the two world wars involved Dönmeh, while the Weimar Republic was raging on? You mean that sort of thing?

- OP here

WW1 and WW2 wrecked the Ottoman Empire which allowed a new little state to be formed.

No, i'm talking about deeply rooted politics that is a so to say, "A past haunting the present." There were a lot of classified recordings that has been kept secretive due to the connections everyone had during the war. In a simplified term, it's similar to how Sup Forums can united and become an unstoppable force, when it does happen. And world war 1 happened to be one of those things that over centuries long, effected the world. Similar to how the old hierarchies from the Europeans effect a lot of the laws in their respective countries, that are clearly outdated.

Wow

My wording is a bit botched due to sleep deprivation. I apologize if it is hard to understand.

No, yeah, so like all those lineages from monarchies in Europe moved to the US and became Freemasons.

I see that. I'm trying my best to make sense of it. I'm high on legal drugs where I live.

Can you explain to me what the process is for the "Blue lodge?" Because everything starts to point to similar signs to the "Skull and bones" society in which a considerable amount of our presidents were from that organization. Both George bushes were affiliated in this heinous, money driven organization, that the Sr. had started. Not the organization itself.

>classified recordings
What the f*ck are you talkin' about man?

Attached: daniel-2-prophecy-figure-head-of-gold-babylon-605-539-b-c-14653807.png (500x616, 136K)

I can tell you all about that.

The Blue Lodge is basically where whites hang out and learn to exploit others.

Is it something you can talk about privately? Or openly? Because honestly... you should know why I ask that question.

What the hell... the moloch you mentioned earlier reminds me a lot about the iron bull... That's quite horrifying... and ironic that that stuff from ww2 happened. Lol.

I don't care about muh secrecy, but contacting someone through Sup Forums is like an absolute no no. That said, I want to know more about what you have learned. I may be wrong, but you seem black American. Is this correct?

Couldn't be further from it. Everyone assumes I'm white... hmm just that one if I recall correctly. Ask any questions, I will do the best of my ability to answer them as accurately as I can. I'm more focused on your experiences than mine at the moment, because I am hoping you could have some crucial information that will further my campaign into what I called, "Retribution."

I'm not sure I understand. Care to explain?

On an offside note, if that last sentence happens to ring any bells, please for the love of god... literally... only reply with a period. I'll understand why. If it doesn't, that is perfectly fine too.
I'm more than happy to answer questions, but I want my questions answered first, not to sound rude, but it's just how I work. No offense.

I'm really worried. What do you mean by retribution? I'm not looking for revenge on anyone.

I'm not looking for revenge. Do you know the literal definition of retribution? It's clearly not out for revenge. If I wanted vengeance, I wouldn't be here talking to you.

Ask me questions. Also please, if you could identify your race and nationality. I am used to Sup Forums.

Retribution is a softer word. I understand.

I'm gonna choose my Hawaiian side on this one. And as much as I want to see America do better, I am heavily against this country.

Justice. That's the real goal.

I get it. So, you want to know what I know. I know so much. Okay, so, like here's the deal. Glowniggers glow in the dark because they're white. All KKK members (the members of the secret KKK, not the outed ones) are all white Freemasons.

Jews call them ghosts.

That's literally where we get the whole white-sheet ghost thing.

All of this shit with the race mixing in Europe is because of science. Race mixing will actually create a better race. If you take a dog, it will die sooner, but if you take a race-mixed dingo you get The strongest dog on Earth.

One of the reasons Jews call the KKK ghosts is because they'll eventually lose. They've had many prophets, like me, confirm.

A big joke in the Blue Lodge is how shitty and weak white chins can be, especially in Europe.

I can't tell if that's bait, but im certain it is. But wtf is a "glownigger"? The secret KKK memories is like Hillary Clinton coming from Yale Law school, and bush sr. coming from the Skull and Bones society, honestly don't care if you're the bait. That has legitimacy to an extent.
KKK Most likely had false prophets, as many organizations end up do having for the most part. I have yet to see prove of that kind of stuff.

This is all beating around the bush.

Oh I forgot to answer the race mixing thing. I've read quite a few things that race mixing will be a quite an adequate thing, because strangely, I have 3 bloods in me, that all reside from extremely hard working nationalities. One of them being Chinese. I personally can relate to the race mixing thing, because I tend to question why everyone's so fucking stupid and similar to their actions and how they react to negative situations. It took a lot of hard work for me to get to this point in my life. And it's only going to keep furthering progress. I made my mind up on that particular self-note about 3 days ago.

No it's not really, but you just outed yourself as a Christian?

On a side note to how everyone reacts, it's shown quite clearly it's not entirely, but partially the race mixing, but that is a theoretical statement.

I never mentioned my religious beliefs. I used to be Christian... my question is... how do you know that.

Well, my race-mixed friend, you're more like a dingo than I am.

Psychic

What do you mean? I would love for you to expand.

The deep state is the new codeword for glow niggers.

It came at a heavy cost. I was gonna type something longer, but I don't like my emotions interfering when I'm in my "Serious mode" so to speak.
It's pretty simple. It's blatantly ignorant when I say this, but niggers fuck niggers and are still niggers. Wet backs fuck wetbacks and are still wetbacks. Ching chongs fuck ching chongs and come out with ping pongs. But when ching chongs fuck whites? Those kids are generally smart. That's why the Asians intelligence is losing their grip and other countries is gaining it because of said race mixing, and the intelligence races are leaving their country due to unhappiness with the government, and thus this.
I can meme too. lol.
… I'm kinda glad you said that. Because I only briefly mentioned the deep state. Any normal person would overlook that simple fact. And that was considerable moments ago. I feel like you're the real deal. Also I like the term "glow niggers." I will remember that term for future references because it could definitely be a verification factor into all this.
I am also... a very insightful person. I tend to plant seeds EVERYWHERE (figuratively.) I have no idea what these seeds are called, but by god... they become a big wealth of information investments over a decent period of time. When that happens, it's like a kid at the candy store, a nigger in a gun store, a catholic priest in a children's church.

>Ching chongs fuck ching chongs and come out with ping pongs.
HAHAHAHA!
Let's all just reflect on how hilarious that statement really is....

no

I may be 1/3 Chinese... but I fuckin hate them... so fuckin much. I hate their ant-like mentality in both china, and Russia. I love Russians a lot, but they're seriously xenophobic.
Oh hey, look. Someone new.

Soo...he was behind of all that..

Attached: 8901574960472696.jpg (1440x1162, 143K)

Attached: 2729805.jpg (1080x1080, 508K)

>a catholic priest in a children's church.
You're, like, a prolific writer, dude.

Oh man, this guy knows what's up.

Of course I am the real deal. Of that ther is no question.

You wanna know what sucks? This only happens when I'm sleep deprived. I am an incredible spokes person, I can win the hearts of millions. But that's now what I want to be honest. I hate the idea of fame, and power, but I love the idea of prosperity. My idea of prosperity is wealth in knowledge. Ironically, I don't view myself that way because I'm fairly humble. I hate saying that, it's a matter of pride on this one. I learned over my years, a pride is what makes a man. A man without pride, is a man without a soul. That's why I'm starting to hate this entire fuckin country because no one has pride. A vast amount of people are selfish.

there* ugh!

I always find it amazing - the self-hating Asian

HAHAHAHA!

Completely irrelevant but I wanna talk about that. I don't like when "companies" start doing "free" shit because I know why. He probably bought a bulk of those, for about 150$ equivalent in Ping Pong Hong Kong currency. Let's just use 5$ per watch as a reference.

God damnit... I hate it when this happens, you guys might end up scaring me off pretty soon.

I love the Chinese brightness in being smart, (tired of saying the other word,) but I hate the what they have become. Sadly, it's not their fault. It's stuff like the tiananmen square for an explanation.

It's not irrelevant to OP. I know why he sent it. It means my glow nigger friends are amongst us. It's an inside joke. Hey glow nigger!

Fucking closet fag

How is the current situation my fellow glowing African-American degenerate!

So if he bought it and he's giving it away for free, then what's the problem?