Who did you lose your virginity to anons?

Who did you lose your virginity to anons?
Personally i don't know.
Male here. Above 18.

Attached: tenor (5).gif (220x110, 9K)

Got raped? In my wrong is assuming that you're either a trap, bi, or homosexual?

My sister's 10yo best friend, I was 13

I was dating a girl in highschool who was saving herself for marriage but she was a freak so she let me fuck her in the butt.

I lost my virginity to a girls ass before a vagina.

Awesome.

3 some with a married couple when i was 18 don't even know the chicks name lol

Did it make vaginal sex seem anticlimactic? I've only fucked a girl in the ass once and I was laying on my side+she has a big ass so I was only able to get my head in, I'm gonna try with her again but I wanna know if it will ruin vaginal sex for me.

Nah i still totally dig both.

the girl i gave my first kiss to, yeah pretty gay.

I got a handjob at five from my sister's friend, she was a gurl it lastet 2-3min then i touched her pussy but my sis forced her out

to a Ukrainian girl who was 3 years older than me. I was 20.

i didnt

>17
>still a virgin
>every friend of mine has had sex at least once
how do I live with that?

What was her name ?

It's really not all it's hyped up to be, just live your life and fuck women if you have the time.

Some cunt.

I was 16 and my gf at the time 17. Did oral constantly, tried fucking a few times but literally couldn’t get it in because she was like medically super tight....in hind sight I probs should have ate her out before hand and lubed her up a lot. Idk.

Anyway the tip kinda went in.. does that count?

Same!
First kiss and then like next month lost my virginity to her. She was so horny all the time. So sad I lost her.

Holy Jumanji, how old was she?

pretty much the same for me, still sad I lost her too.

You have to do:
Kissing/cuddling/touching
Then oral
Then finger
Then penis in vagina.

Sometimes when I'd start fingering my ex, I could feel her pussy like inflate and literally get wider. she would usually wired at this point. The female body does this to like prepare for the penis to be inserted. After this happened , she'd be ready fo a good fucking

Let me tell you, like had said, it's not as special as it seems. It's exhausting and while it does feel good, it doesn't exactly feel great. Sometimes I'd just rather jerk off, don't expect so much from it or you'll be disappointed when the time comes. Sometimes it's not even enough to make you nut if you're use to holding your cock with a tight grip, vaginas can only get so tight and even if they are tight the inside feels extremely malleable. Get a pocket pussy, warm it up, and enjoy not feeling like your legs are gonna give out when the nut is over.

Virginto you still are. Must be vagina.

Also, eating pussy isn't for everyone, I want to tell you this because I was super excited to taste a vagina until a finally did. It's the idea of it that makes it worth it, otherwise the body taste kinda just serves as a hint that you shouldn't be putting your mouth there

>to a Ukrainian girl who was 3 years old..
What the fuck user?

Attached: 1064863514.jpg (705x375, 69K)

Kek, you sly dog.

Nearly 28 and still a virgin. Two more years and I become OP's pic.

Thanks Anons, guess I won't worry as much anymore. I hope I can experience it myself anytime soon, though I doubt that