Does anyone else here hate their mother?

Does anyone else here hate their mother?

She is just an obstacle in my life and has been since I was ~12. I don't relate at all when people talk about loving their mothers and I can surely say there is NO love in my heart for my mother. I don't feel any sort of special connection to my mother. I have stronger feelings for off-hand aquaintinces than I do with my mom. I sometimes break down and cry about this and I feel like I'm a sociopath and a waste of space, but then I realize that I sociopath wouldn't feel bad about it, right? I don't know anons am I alone in this one? Am I deserving of life?

Attached: 59626465-i-love-mom-a-hand-drawn-vector-doodle-illustration-of-children-hugging-their-mother-.jpg (1296x1300, 102K)

some moms are shit. conversely, some kids are ingrates

I don't really have a mother, she left when I was 5
it fucked me up

here's my advice for you though, it doesnt matter if they're your family, if you're in a toxic relationship just get out of it.
You never said why you hate your mother you just said you do, maybe write down the reasons, get them out of your system.

I left my mother for my father when I got 12 and I didn't feel anything. I still don't. I don't feel sorry or anything. On the other hand I don't "love" my father, I think. I like him, we.have a good connection but I don't think it is love
So don't be sad user, just be happy about those who you love and like

I know how you feel user, sometimes my mom can be cool but most of the time I fucking hate her and wish she would just go away

Attached: 1512939365685.png (970x545, 1020K)

Good advice user thanks

Also I don't really feel like getting into the reasons why I hate her. It's late and I don't wanna go down that rabbit hole.

Yea. I have some good people in my life and I need to focus on that. You can't choose your family but you can choose your friends.

My mom was abusive through my childhood and into my adulthood. I put up with it because she was my mother and I was supposed to. I got married and had kids and she was abusive to my family so I minimized contact. My life improved. She became angry that she wasn't getting her way so she decided to cut off all contact and move halfway across the country. Women are human beings, some of them are shitty, and motherhood doesn't make a woman a good person

Just leave the country. Fuck that bitch.

No, I love her.
My father died when I was 2 and she's always been there for me and my brothers

My only complaint growing up is that my mom had some big ass hangers, and never let me see them :(

My mum died when I was 9.

Can't say I'm feeling overly bad for you user.

Hate my mother. Also have neverending sexual thoughts about her. Also have no memories of my childhood.....

I am no contact with my mother because she is a raging cunt, and seems to do her best to bring everyone else down.
Since going no contact about 2-3 years ago I feel happier and my life is better in almost every aspect.
It will depend on what feels right for you OP but just know that you don't owe anybody the privilege of continuing to be part of your life.
I really get off on BDSM type shit and feel almost no emotional connection to my sexual partners, but I think that's mostly unrelated.
Anywho, love and support man, put yourself first because nobody else will.

I love my mom and I'm gonna see her tomorrow

The rise of individualism and the breakdown of the family unit has been going on since the 1960's. No surprise here.

>be me
>4 years old
>parents divorce
>mom kicks my did out of apartment that he pays for
>he works. she doesn't
>takes care of my half brother as well, who isn't is
>locks the apartment down
>kidnaps us
>takes the car
>my dad has no idea for a week
>end up living with some stranger she met on the internet
>she fucks that guy over
>takes us all the way to illinois from tx

a year later

>my dads attorney finally catches up to her
>she has to appear in court
>bruised herself prior to trial
>said my dad hit her
>judge appears to be on her side at first
>has Vaughn willibrand disease
>she's slurring her words in testimony
>judge grows a brain cell
>orders a drug test then and there
>she's high
>immediately orders that my dad have sole custody of my half brother and i

2 years later

>dad feels kind of bad for her
>she's been all over the place living with random people
>lets her have my brother
>they move to AZ

I would go see her on visitation and such. one day she would be very nice and buy me shit i didn't ask for. the next day she would lock me in my room and try to force me into saying I wanted to live with her. would hit me and stuff.
she does this for at least 10 years

ended up cutting all contact with her after the 2nd time she kidnapped me during visitation. I was able to get into contact with my dad despite her having my email, phone, computer, etc

she calls and bitches out my dad who receives $90 a month in back child support. she owes 15k at least in due child support. currently remarried and enslaved the guy into paying for her 2019 mustang GT

I don't hate her. but I have no feelings toward her. she's always wanted a daughter and would say shit like how god cursed her with boys and how she wants to kill herself because of it, etc
she's used every man she has met for shelter and anything she wanted.

I am kind of fucked up emotionally however I think I'm getting better. I've been in relationships and casually dated but god damn I'm scared to death of marriage. I'm obviously not incel however I am highly skeptical of women. especially westernized/american white women.

Same with my illiterate bitch of a mother. She's abusively stupid and stubborn, superstitious and all. Even my brothers hates her guts though he's a bit more mellow, because he's away at the moment.
I don't cry myself to sleep however, although I did some time ago, for this and many other reasons. It got worse in the long run and I simply learned to step for myself and express my rage in more or less healthy ways, you just got to do it even if it's hard, you'll feel better consistently afterwards.
It's weird to call someone a bitch with good intentions but there's something to it.

I've been a caregiver for my mother for three years. She demands everything and appreciates nothing.

I hate that bitch