Any femneets on here?

Any femneets on here?
I love the idea of a girl who sits in her room all day playing vidya (who isn’t a streamer)
and browses Sup Forums
Do you exist?

Attached: 99586F2D-EBC6-4027-A0FF-CD1E70BB2A0C.jpg (400x400, 26K)

There are no girls on Sup Forums newfag

Head over to r9k cuck

You would be surprised

biological women have vaginas, so they don't end up at the bottom of life like anyone lurking Sup Forums. video games are a tool to them like tinder.

vagina grants access to money, attention, success, all with minimal to no effort. even the ugly bitches redeem themselves by being good at something when their droopy doopy honky cow tits don't get a man.

women don't fail in life unless they want to.
men fail in life despite doing everything possible to prevent it.

Nah i wouldnt, women left this site in droves when it was taken over by stormfront

Yes she exists and she stanks to high hell

Soo...he was behind of all that..

Attached: 881574960531261.jpg (1468x1168, 148K)

Yes, there are.
No, they won't come clean about it, because the thread then turns to cancer with Tits or GTFO posts etc.

>There are no girls on Sup Forums newfag

This guy gets it. He's not saying that there are no anons with vaginas browsing the site, only that male or female is irrelevant to the topics at hand.

Do you have a vagina?

Please let me have sex with you. That is all I want, pure raw sex. I will fuck you so hard. I want to cum deep inside your warm gooey pussy. Please god let me.9

It's irrelevant to my opinion on this topic.

Post voca of your femvoice or gtfo

@misssceneusa on twitter (I'm not her) but she's pretty funny

I dont care about the roasty’s stupid twitter account. I just want to shove my penis in her orifices that she screams and I cum

Attached: Getrekt.jpg (480x647, 36K)

>I'd rather they do other shit, we already know what kind of health/physical problems some of us have from such a sedentary lifestyle

>nothing on reverse image
this really you?

fake tits

It's irrelevant to this topic.

Attached: GTFO.jpg (476x738, 39K)

fake pussy

No girls here.
Sluts, sure, there are some, but what id consider a creature that's worth living.. not so much.

This guy gets it.

Nothing is real on the internet.

I hope you know that I have these images saved and I will masturbate to them forever. I will also introduce my son to Sup Forums, gather the amount of time he spends on the site and when he starts using it. I will post your pictures whenever I know he is browsing Sup Forums as to be sure that he sees it. I will continue to do this until I know that he has the images saved and also masturbates to them.

Post your damn kik if your a serious bitch.

As i said Just sluts.

hi

Thnks for sharing slut love it

State your ethnicity, femoid.

white/native, predominantly white

Aside from the random pop in from random sluts who create their own thread like lolichan two days ago there are 2 that i know off
Some slut calls herself V who likes to be in secrets threads and a depressed girl on random threads she usually posts cat pics but both have sent tits with timestamps multiple times only females i have ever seen here somewhat daily

>Yes, there are.
>No, they won't come clean about it, because the thread then turns to cancer with Tits or GTFO posts etc.

>Do you have a vagina?
>Post voca of your femvoice or gtfo
>this really you?
>I hope you know that I have these images saved and I will masturbate to them forever. I will also introduce my son to Sup Forums, gather the amount of time he spends on the site and when he starts using it. I will post your pictures whenever I know he is browsing Sup Forums as to be sure that he sees it. I will continue to do this until I know that he has the images saved and also masturbates to them.
>Post your damn kik if your a serious bitch.
>As i said Just sluts.
>Thnks for sharing slut love it

Point proven. Thanks for that.

Attached: damnincels.jpg (416x788, 43K)

Nice, white/native chicks are hot since they have the advantage of being a white girl but with those native eyes and pouty lips.
How are your tits and ass?
I'm appraising you like objects for sale.

I still beg to cum in you but you dont respond to me, why?

You are a worthless piece of trash, fuck i hope you only fuck niggers, no white guy should come near you.

that's nice but considering i'm a single neet you already know i look like shit

You look like you have a perma frown lol smile girl you have a bunch of dewbs jerking it to you

Hey fucker, dont say that to my future wife. She is going to let me cum in her one day. And if she doesnt you netter watch your ass cuz im getting blue balls.

1) I'm only browsing here while I'm waiting for a fleet to form up in Eve Online.

2) I don't think you've responded to my posts before now.

3) You're creepy as fuck.

you have no right to complain with the images you're posting, you stupid whore

lol fucking cringe

Fair enough, goodnight

nice reddit spacing
you need to go back

it's not reddit spacing if it's not a greentext, newfag. that's just a numbered list

Oh noes, the bitch can format numbered lists. We must burn her as a witch!

>stupid whore posts pictures of herself on Sup Forums
>is surprised when the creeps come out
>pretends to be a victim despite being an attention seeking whore
pottery

We'll see, some questions for you:
How old are you?
How long you been a neet?
Do you want a husband and children?
When did you discover Sup Forums?
Do you game?
Do you like aryan looking white dudes?

ok coomer

I’ve seen V b4 she also used to be on gonewild on reddit

ok, tumour

Pretty sure there are plenty more, they just dont post because of what was said earlier threat goes ape shit asking for tots or gtfo

>We'll see, some questions for you:
>How old are you?
>How long you been a neet?
since i was 17, my dad threw me out and into a situation i could only get out of via neetbux.
>Do you want a husband and children?
god yes
>When did you discover Sup Forums?
when i was like 16 but i didn't become "active" here until maybe 19
>Do you game?
whenever i can, yes. i'm desperate for distractions/escapism.
>Do you like aryan looking white dudes?
almost exclusively.

that's because threads like these are newfag tests
is she a newfag? can she resist the urge to get her pussy points back? the answers to these questions are usually yes and no respectively.

Look, you made an effort so I'll give you some credit, okay?

No-one is surprised that the incels came out when grainy pictures of skin came out. It's answering OP's question about why there are no females on Sup Forums. There ARE females on Sup Forums, but it's irrelevant to the majority of the topics at hand. It's useless information.

It also proves how easy it is to derail a thread with some low res poontang!

Attached: lowrespoontang.jpg (427x766, 46K)

all of that was secondary to getting attention, who are you trying to fool?

Interesting.
I'd like to interview you some more.
Got Kik/Discord?

Pretty much everyone.

Timestamp or fuck off

what with low res shitty crops (to avoid reverse image search naturally) of some slut you saved on Sup Forums?

Eme#7031
the numbers are because that spells "toei," the dragon ball people. consider that a warning

Yeh thats when comes in

Prepare to be inundated with message requests from thousands of thirsty anons, myself included

Oh noes, I've been caught out. My dastardly plan has been foiled!

Well yeah you forgot the fucking timestamp dumbass

Quiet negro

Yeah but I'm fat, ugly and smell like ass, also a lil autistic

I also forgot sharpie in pooper. How careless of me.

Fuck id have you hanging

shoe on head too, just get the fuck out you abject failure

Post proof or gtfo

hhhh

Female, post age and race

Yeppp i chatted with her before she met some user up at a bar recently

Time stamp or you're being trolled

poetry right here

no girls are on the internet

Yes we exist, and as the other femanon proved, we usually don’t post because the entire thread turns into “post tits”

Attached: 6FE19926-66CC-44E0-9730-61177245107A.jpg (3088x2316, 906K)

ITS TITS AND TIMESTAMP YOU FUCK HEAD.

Dont post. Traps and femanons are not the same thing.

Fake and gay.

Stop posting please. Some guys dont realize that anyone can post pictures pretending to be femanon.

Fuck off. I’m in bed and I’m not leaving so I can write a time stamp for you

You are going to flirt with a dude. Enjoy.

Gtfo... no tits. No timestamps.

You fuck off bitch. Do you not understand your role here? Do it or leave.

Also OP to answer some of your previous questions. I’m 23. Been a neet since I was 17/18. Discovered Sup Forums when I was 15.

Attached: ED32D4D3-E227-48B1-9A86-8687C1C0BD02.jpg (1112x2208, 553K)

Get out.

OP here, that's all fine and dandy but no timestamp=no attention.
Also if that is indeed your tit, nipple piercings are fucking gross and you should remove it.

This.

Yeah, she should remove it because you think it’s gross. I didn’t catch your timestamp and yet, you’re here for the same reason so fuck off faggot

Hello, white knight department?
It's for you bro

If you two hoes really are fembots, then answer these questions that only true females born as females would be able to answer.
1. At what age were you molested by a family member?
2. At what age did you first realize you could use your vagina to get what you want?
3. At what age did you realize no matter how much you try, you will never be equal to a male?
4. At what age did you suck and fuck nigger dick because your friends told you to try it?

My nipple piercings are my favorite.

Attached: D00F8E6F-BBFE-4783-8A5C-43077A300CFA.jpg (2316x3088, 1.11M)

Damn bitch post kik or discord this is op let’s have a chat. I want to interview a femneet

I can post mine first if you don’t want a bunch of messages

Ty for proving these faggots wrong. This thread is proof of why most femanons dont post and even after this ppl here will still question you. They are scared to even come into contact with a female through the internet. Fags should go back to your trap threads

Inb4
>Its photoshopped

I don’t really care if they question me or not.

I guess. Post it

wtf are you, Pajeet, Ruskie, chink? You're English writing shows you're either a fucking immigrant or an idiot.

If there were, the chance of them being cute would be too low