en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cereulide
youtube.com/watch?v=edNmEvcc02c&list=RDedNmEvcc02c&start_radio=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat it anyway

ok, I will have to clean the pan though. Currently pouting hot water on it

>16 minutes ago
nigga hurry up

JUST EAT IT

Attached: 6484675486746.jpg (480x360, 8K)

the pan is crusty as fuck
sorry

at least post pictures of it

Boil some water in that shit

If that doesn't work, add de-greaser to the boiling water in the pan

OP here. I'm currently soaking the pan and am not hungry, but I will indeed eat the ravioli, presumably in 2 hours. I don't want to keep you guys waiting in vain. Thank you for the encouragement.

IF ITS GETTING COLD, REHEAT IT

Attached: 674241.jpg (328x329, 7K)

I will go out and buy beer now (I need to make an important call and calm myself down). After I made the call, I will eat and should the thread still be up, take pics of them raviolers. I just wanted to hear some second opinion, sorry that I can't deliver immediatly guys

Attached: SadCowboy.jpg (800x450, 87K)

hey user, i was the 'nigga hurry up' guy, im sorry if i came off rude and impatient

>816120973
Its all good guy. I'm drunk myself, and just posting relevant weird al lyrics. Have yourself a good night

No worries. Im just feeling sad in general and procrastinating everything again, the call, the beer, the food, as always. Also I was kinda taken by surprise that people were legit interested in the ravioli lmao, thought the thread would fail

thanks mate, you too

I wouldn't eat that shit if it was out for an hour. God speed user

Don’t do it man. Common bacteria are very likely reached populations high enough to cause serious, even fatal food poisoning in that time. Source: microbiologist/former army medic who has seen this many times

youtube.com/watch?v=5ujTYLV2Qo4

OP here, back from the store with beer. Holy shit ;-; the ultimate irony is that I'm ALSO a microbiology guy, but one who has been kicked out of university. I was of the opinion that these complex bacterial toxins could all be destroyed by heating, like botulinumtoxin. But according to Wiki: " It has no loss of activity upon autoclaving, cooking, or baking."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cereulide
Well, thanks mate, guess I'm not going to eat the raviolers then. This hurts my heart though, even more money wasted because of my tardation ;-;

Attached: brocc'n'coke.png (320x352, 295K)

mood:
youtube.com/watch?v=edNmEvcc02c&list=RDedNmEvcc02c&start_radio=1

Glad I could help man! Every once in a while there’s a news story about some college kid eating leftovers that have been sitting out and getting hospitalized or worse. Just refrigerate and toss after a few days! It’s just not worth it

what kind of work did you find after studying microbiology? I havent done shit other than drinking after being kicked out, but still thinking of maybe continuing elsewhere

Attached: 1576050100502.jpg (900x600, 88K)

OP here, bought a Bami Goreng as backup. Does somebody want to see me cock it

*cook. Jesus Christ what is wrong with me