Virgin here...

virgin here, does anyone feel like if they had sex with a girl who isn't a virgin it would make you feel like a cuck or settling or like your first car is a used car ? trying to get over this dilemma and get a valid answer so I can move on with my life if it would be pathetic to lose your virginity to a nonvirgin

Attached: goebbels_index.jpg__300x355_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg (300x355, 16K)

That's the stupidest thing I've heard today.
And I was just watchinf Fox news!

Its gonna be okay OP

Attached: 1575597027336.jpg (960x947, 128K)

Just bang some random.

I don't blame you for feeling this way, I too have the same feelings.

thanks for letting me know that theres others who feel the same way

thanks user

Wait till your married and your wife cheats, then you have to stick your dick in there or be divorce raped

I feel the same way

how old are you

My first time was with someone more experienced. Would recommend it, guaranteed to get a much better experience. And your inexperience is much less a problem that way, especially if they are aware of it

Ide rather drive a used Lexus than a new Nissan Leaf...?

I disagree on this point. That comparison literally makes no sense. Who is to say the virgin is lower quality or worth less? The more partners a person has had, the lower the value, especially if they're attractive. Anybody who can control their sexual access while being a decent looking person who isn't a insane is a high quality person.

Attached: get_alog.jpg (200x219, 40K)

why would you mix the virgin situation with all this cuck shit? Just go out there and fuck a girl you insecure and delusional kinder garden cunt.

Asshole spotted.

You don't have to lose yours with a virgin, just take a virginity at some point, then it all evens out

genius.

one could argue you should have your first time be with someone special.

what if the someone special is a nonvirgin ?

Your first time shouldn't really be with someone you care about

Because the wives are usually FUCKED anyways

Maybe it doesn't matter if they're actually special. I just think for a virgin, first time shouldn't be cheapened with any old sloot... but then again, I may be forced to accept that fate as well.

>you
>insecure
>virgin
>cuck
>a-asshole spotted boys! haha i got him good eh? hahaha
>b-but i want a virgin girl for my virgin pp...

You might as well fuck a dude with fake tits if you're like this.

fucking virgins is not fun. vaginas (so etimes) not stretched enough to fit you in, you are likely to get a starfish and just a chore to fulfill as she will just lay there and wait till you please her. overrated severely.
that person leads a very sad life

op is a fool
the question is never whether you buy a used car or a new car.
the question is whether you buy a good car

You think this way because you value sex not as a healthy act between to people, but as a confirmation of your on insecurities. Accept that a person doesnt belong to you even in a relationship and you can only set bouandaries for yourself. Then you can leave those insecurities behind you and just live.

>inb4 cuck