Be Greta Thunberg

>Be Greta Thunberg
>16
>Manage to TRIGGER millions of boomers and white trash incels

You've got 5 seconds, 5 fucking seconds to tell me one single thing you've done in yr entire life that's even 1/10th of 1% as brave as her on any given day.

>Protip: you indisputably can't

P.S. Queen of Sup Forums

Attached: Goddess.png (1006x1189, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jpk8Ix1CCg
youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g
youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054
youtube.com/watch?v=r8SyoRwV_To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I collapsed your bait thread

come up with an original post you inbred fucking mongoloid

fucked ur mum haha

Attached: 61yiBZCfFsL._SY463_.jpg (463x463, 21K)

More child abuse from the left
>praise it

Printed picture.

Cut out mouth.

Taped pic with hole over Fleshlight.

Fucked her face.

Thx, OP.

fucked your mom

Attached: BKmd4l2w-dnJdhwmWb4NDXmDt7ZM4SzdNOijwK6Wve3IPM58heI7D4NKxE8K5U0rE6eqB3HVGz8HknwFrtsxVg.jpg (480x980, 129K)

Went on a deployment to the Middle East

politic pedophilia should be forbidden

I created the rage meme

stopped someone killing themselves because i was being child abused into it and/or killing myself then got raped now im a TI

She has a halo of yellow stars around her head. She must be a saint of some sort. Saint Gretha the triggerer.

on the topic of this i have a small amount of influence and keep getting told world events before they happen. best one was bojo for president 4 years ago. fuck greta thunberg AMA

St. Greta of Thunberg

Attached: D8Ehc7AX4AAm1SG.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

Attached: greta-thunberg-saint-france.jpg (667x500, 177K)

thats gross why did you save that she's some random kid who put on a fucking english accent and complained about climate change. extinction rebellion do that every year and theyre fucking boring too even more boring. its because shes a kid isnt it?

Silence, you blasphemer

She got her whole life to grow up and become a worthless complaining bitching woman and we get 5 seconds? Lul

same haha!

Attached: tumblr_nez3rptXpU1rpwm80o1_r1_250.jpg (184x184, 22K)

Attached: Saint-Greta-foto-brujitafr.fr_.png (584x730, 205K)

Attached: 158732-full.jpg (646x383, 26K)

Attached: 6081989_0.jpg (630x630, 118K)

are you a woman or one of those pedophiles who pretends to be gay or something

I'm a registered dem, aged 19, and I hate her

Lmao

I said something controversial. Oh wait that's exactly what she did

I help provide energy to bring people out of poverty. Which is actually doing something and more than she has done.

Must Watch Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

TLDR Version:
She is being exploited and taken advantage of. She has aspergers, selective autism and obsessive compulsive disorders.

Greta's rise to fame was not organic promoted by a host of globalist elites from day 1 and they met with her mother scouted her 3-4 months before promoting her and did not happen across her protest they were told a week before.

Artificial Massive media Attention, the elites person of choice at the moment because it serves an agenda timestamp She pretty is much scripted .. when something off script happens youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g her image evaporates

34 minutes in you she it not the 1st time they used a girl to sell climate change back in 1992 they did the same thing youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054

they have been screaming doom in 10 years since the 1930’s
and have been wrong over and over and over again.

-------------------

Greta Thunberg caught with tons of plastics inside her Tesla

do as I say, Not as I do

Most of them couldn't admit their hero is actually a big hypocrite.

Through hydraulic fracturing of shale rock btw

Attached: sddoy1rxh1441.jpg (750x732, 54K)

I took a poo

Attached: download.png (225x224, 9K)

here she is in here 1,500.00 outfit
her craw was flown to her from overseas

Attached: $1,500 outfit.png (633x502, 222K)

Attached: 73393301_148351936477734_8076763889595352169_n.jpg (640x640, 123K)

Attached: Child.jpg (1000x667, 104K)

Attached: Saint-Greta-foto-Grist-Amelia-Bates.png (1200x675, 396K)

>Be Nicholas Sandmann
>16
>Manage to TRIGGER millions of Lefties and brain rotted SJWs

You've got 5 seconds, 5 fucking seconds to tell me one single thing you've done in yr entire life that's even 1/10th of 1% as brave as him on any given day.

>Protip: you indisputably can't

P.S King of Sup Forums

Attached: NaG.jpg (1200x1200, 204K)

Actually pay taxes

Attached: Greta+Thunberg+Elin+Sandström.jpg (1228x1736, 1.1M)

voted and single-handedly elected boris and fired corbyn.

Attached: heh.png (386x610, 398K)

This. I don't get how you can name her Person of the Year

Attached: Robert-Hilmersson-Greta.png (647x431, 575K)

was gay in Iraq

>as brave as her
went to school, grew up without constant undeserved praise, go to work every day, raise kids right....

I could go on for a while. Not because I've done anything extraordinary but because this little shit hasn't DONE anything but skip school and behave like a spoiled privileged princess who doesn't know anything and in reality is a distraction that is hurting any real progress in correcting environmental issues.

I don't think Corbyn needed others to fuck things up for him he did a pretty good job all by himself

I tongue-punched a Chechnyan prostitute to save my sister from getting raped by an autistic homeless man who may or may not have looked like Bernie Madoff. Chocolate hasn't tasted the same ever since.

True, you have not done anything extraordinary.

and neither has she. Precisely my point.

They'd make a nice couple.

I am a white man in my 40's. In this day and age, where white men are to blame for everything, it takes more balls than this cunt who has everything handed to her on a platter

Greta Thundercunt

Still taking part in life without being a total maniac burning your whole city to the ground.
Feeling that

Attached: greta.jpg (960x960, 140K)

she made the fucking president feel threatened enough by her that he had to throw shade at a highschool kid. It doesn't get more pathetic than that.

Well no, she managed to trigger millions of people. Few people do, so that is quite extraordinary. You went to school, then got a job and raised kids. A lot of people do, so it isn't extraordinary, it's just ordinary.

Attached: 1507305768426.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Wow you fought wars for Israel that's so based

You're all unfunny pedo fags, at least the president's tweet was slightly humorous

kek

Some people go postal themselves. Others don't have the balls for that, so they vote for a guy who will go postal for them.

NICE BAIT NIGGA

Attached: P1013546.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

Cringe spammer.

Btw your third video's account has been banned. Getting sick of youtube tbh

If we had rich parents putting us in front of cameras screeching about w/e we'd be looking the same. But we're not all scripted npc's with rich parents putting our dumb arses on tv.. Ps take your bait and shove it up your arse, all the way up. Right up there, as far as it will go, shove it faggot

Post rare/smug Gretas

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_2018_cropped.jpg (764x1080, 79K)

Embarrassing post, user.

yup just two chairs in her living room are $20,000

When you fags start screeching, shit like gamergate happens, and you're taken much less seriously than this little girl

Must Watch Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

TLDR Version:
She is being exploited and taken advantage of. She has aspergers, selective autism and obsessive compulsive disorders.

Greta's rise to fame was not organic promoted by a host of globalist elites from day 1 and they met with her mother scouted her 3-4 months before promoting her and did not happen across her protest they were told a week before.

Artificial Massive media Attention, the elites person of choice at the moment because it serves an agenda timestamp She pretty is much scripted .. when something off script happens youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g her image evaporates

34 minutes in you she it not the 1st time they used a girl to sell climate change back in 1992 they did the same thing youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054

they have been screaming doom in 10 years since the 1930’s
and have been wrong over and over and over again.

-------------------

Greta Thunberg caught with tons of plastics inside her Tesla

do as I say, Not as I do

Most of them couldn't admit their hero is actually a big hypocrite.

3 of 4 videos are

"Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."

yeah i don't really care one way or the other that she gave a speech pointing out that climate change is a fact, but she aint the queen of Sup Forums

Attached: 0vNWnFf.gif (258x310, 1.61M)

I took a shit in a public restroom once.

Far braver thing she or anyone else will ever do

Attached: greta.jpg (1944x1050, 287K)

Yikes.
Jannies?

OP is a climate cuck

> triggered boomer

Enjoy your earthquakes

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 9.24.50 AM.png (500x285, 266K)

through permanently poisoning their ground water

Attached: eliza thornberry.jpg (2048x1152, 936K)

>posting the same copypasta twice, being convinced the others are the npc's

I peed standing up while a bunch of people cheered me on.
Yeh, I'd like to see her try that!

You'll need to supply the BitChute version of Red Ice TV's video, because the scummy bastards at YouTube deleted their channel for pointing out that "climate change" is nothing more than a globalist scam to redistribute wealth in order to create a new class of super elite rich people while the rest of us suffer.

Boomers and Zoomers will both band together to eradicate you worthless sacks of shit. Get a fucking job.

Imagine being an actual author and losing "author of the year" to a collection of her fucking speeches.

That’s cool man, I like your music. But that thing with checking your daughters virginity is pretty whack

You need to chill with the crack, dude...Science is not magic.

ok boomer

proving OP's point in the first 20 posts

Cool, kill yourselves please you faggot incels.

Bumping this kind of shit
The internet has became a slave of trolls.

Attached: 1548193698288.jpg (750x755, 65K)

Man seriously, you should need an IQ test before you're allowed on the internet. Both anti-vax and climate change denier trolls were funny once, until the dumbest most degenerate retards fell for it.

sorry to tell you this but in this day and age, any shithead with twitter can trigger millions of sjw/snowflakes/etc. Its a trend to be triggered. So she has accomplished something absolutely ordinary for today's standards

Yeah, or QAnon and the Deep State. lmao

Attached: greta troll.jpg (1465x747, 700K)

another triggered trumpcuck. Incredible how many snowflakes this kid makes angry

Actually based

Nigger lover I hope you get pegged by your tranny mom

Honestly, when I see her speeches its pretty cringy. If she were more connected to reality I think when she grows up she will look back at clips of her and feel embarrassed. For the heads of state and UN that have to sit and listen to her bullshit and pretend to be impressed + standing ovations just so people don't trash them, must be a pain in the ass.

>how dare you not give her a standing ovations and say she is an inspiration

This world is all fucked up.

Nice samefagging nigger. Saged this nigger of a thread

Just curious. What exactly do you think is "bullshit"?