“I would never go to a breast cancer rally and yell out ‘colon cancer matters.'”

Checkmate!
youtube.com/watch?v=iqG3YhM7f-k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men
cancer.org/research/cancerfactsstatistics/cancerfactsfigures2016/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a fraud

That analogy is flawed. It should be "all types of cancer matter" and that's a good point.

lol soooooo smart.

Good, at least they admit they are cancer

Breast cancer has cancer privilege
Also, this

gets that solves it
im now a #ShillMissle

A million roach lives aren't worth one African American fingernail.

That's because that faggot has had more things jammed in his colon than he can count.

Breast cancer is an international tragedy. Testicular cancer is joked about.

Muh male privilege I guess.

All cancer does matter though, stop exclusively funding breast cancer when prostate cancer kills more.

Also,
>BLM is analogous to cancer
wew, he admits it.

Breast cancer and colon cancer are both common cancers. But statistically cop-on-black killings are quite rare, so a better analogy would be to a rare cancer like retinoblastoma.

Meanwhile, breast and colon cancer are both good analogies for black-on-black killings because they're relatively common.

There literally aren't any rallies for retinoblastoma.

It isn't in this context. A breast cancer rally isn't trying to undeservedly raise attention to breast cancer. Black Lives Matter is, undeservedly, raising awareness on black lives, even though the lives being lost don't actually matter and are just fortunate enough to have not been aborted in the first place by their single mothers. In the end, these people need to show that black lives actually matter before they can be taken seriously. Calling foul over a black criminal being killed by police, when they refuse to show respect, to follow instruction, or conduct themselves appropriately in general is nonsense.

Bretty good :p

> He literally confesses that niggers are cancer

We'll at least something he's right about.

>Comparing black lives to cancer

Sure thing, Nigel X

I would. Breast Cancer research gets approximately four times the funding, but has roughly the same amount of cases and far less deaths than Prostate Cancer.

And yet they go to gay rallies and scream BLM
hmmm makes you think

I would never loot hospitals and kill random doctors because a patient died of breast cancer

that made me think

I would
why?
breast cancer research is extremely overfunded

If the people that have breast cancer also had colon cancer but were only focusing on breast cancer you better start yelling at them colon cancer matters too.
That's what these nogs get wrong they have muttliple illnesses in their jungl... I mean community and only address the leats deadly one.

I cared absolutely nothing about the "All Lives Matter" shit. It meant as much to me as Freedom Fries. Just something that triggers leftists.

Wait.......

Ok, changed my mind. I like it because it triggers leftists.

Worth noting that breat cancer gets a HUGE amount of funding while every single other cancer is FAR more deadly.
Women's cancers just get preferential treatment.

Did this niggardly dipshit just compare racial predilection to cancer?

Looking for gerbils in Deray's colon.

this
breast cancer is basically like the common cold now because of how overfunded it is

>comparing blacks to cancer

Analogy checks out.

“I would never go to a breast cancer rally and yell out ‘colon cancer matters.'”
"I would never go to a breast cancer rally and yell out ‘colon cancer matters."
No they just do the same in a gay pride rally, Bernie sanders rally and at the pulse memorial.
Is this dude legitimately brain damaged?

How much of me matters, Deray?

Different cancers aren't even close to different races regarding fallout when you imply one matters more than the other. That argument makes no sense whatsoever. Typical blm

White people are colon cancer.

Got it.

Someone kill him.

Deray is his real name?

hahaha

BLM is not an organization, it's a agitation ideology.

There is no membership, there is no organization.

Dumb nigger, admitting blacks are cancer.

But they would hijack a fucking vigil where people are mourning

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

Deray's Compromise

Black Albinoes With Colon Cancer Lives Matter Too

BAWCCLMT

>when you haven't stolen anything for a week

Black Lives Matter is based on a lie though, Black lives in fact do not matter at all in the slightest.

This is actually a valid thing to do in some sense. Breast cancer gets a ridiculous amount of funding compared to other forms of cancer including testicular for fairly obvious reasons. Isn't that discrimination and disparate impact?

#appendixlivesmatter
Not all appendix's burst you stupid fucking bigots

no it isn't, because all cancers DO matter, and you stopped short of identifying what % of each cancer can be attributed to differing causes.

niggers dying to cops is practically a nonevent compared to how many murder each other. why should any one black man, who you know nothing about, be taken at his word that he's more likely one of the victims than one of the offenders?

if you're even able to think about that, then: congratulations you've just contemplated what every officer does at a traffic stop, where he doesn't get to choose the circumstances like an interview with deray, or lunch with thomas sowell. the person he has to interact with chose him, not the other way around.

I thought this field nigger was supposed to be in jail.

But breast cancer awareness is funded 50x more than that of any other cancer and kills more people. So in his flawed analogy where Blm = breast cancer and all lives matter = colon cancer, the all lives matters has a legitimate argument to their reasoning behind doing so.

All cancer matters. The goal should be getting rid of all cancer. Breast cancer is no worse than lung, prostate, and testicular cancer, etc. They are all terrible, and they all destroy families and lives.

confirmed black lives are cancer.

Racist nigger. Pointless thread

More like

> I would never go to a breast cancer rally and yell out "All cancer matters"

Saying "all lives matters" isn't saying "white lives matter" or so and so. This guy is a fucking idiot.

i guess that's why those hypocrites protest the Republican National Convention

didnt blacklivesmatter go to a toronto pride rally and make it about them?

>Deray
Tonight show will be glorious.
I can already hear the cans

>All these butt hurt wennies

wtf I hate cancer now

I wouldn't go to a breast cancer rally if no one had breast cancer anymore

>I would never go to place of x and then complain about problem y.

>Hijack vigil
>Hijack pride parade
>Hijack freeways
>Hijack political rallys

Seems like they don't do anything but that.

On the other hand, "all cancer matters" hurts cancer research more than it helps. People often don't donate to specific types of cancer research, because they'd rather donate to a generic "cancer research" because they don't understand that "cancer" is actually an umbrella of shit rather than a single disease affecting different parts of the both.

>But I'll go to the RNC and scream about Black Lives Matter instead of "TRUMP-TRUMP-TRUMP!"

hypocritical negroid faggot

So what the fuck is the dialogue at this point? Pedantically arguing the validity and semantics of the name of the BLM "movement," what does this even solve?

Except for when they do

Black people confirmed for cancer.

/thread

He's a racist.

This nigger can't use a real argument and has to use a childish comparison that hardly makes sense. False equivalence.

And there's actually a TON of people who speak out about how breast cancer awareness is overfunded and overblown.

Such a stupid fucking analogy. Terribly flawed.

This would be a more accurate one:

>Black Lives Matter = BLACK CANCER PATIENTS MATTER

>All Lives Matter = ALL CANCER PATIENTS MATTER

I bet these niggers thought they were so slick with this "gotcha" analogy when in reality it's flawed as fuck.

this
also its a fallacy because they have a nigger lives matter and thats the only race movement but regarding cancer, every fucking cancer has a movement already, there are pro breast cancer shit and prostate cancer groups and kids cancer collects and whatever cancer rallies

>when you haven't stolen anything for over a month

He started reading some books by Thomas Sowell

Hey nigger,

~50,000 breast cancer patients die per year

All 50,000 of them were innocent

~1,400 niggers die from cop shootings per year

Only a few (4-5) of them are innocent

>~1,400 niggers die from cop shootings per year

That's one too many zero on your number.

I would.

Also, BLM are the ones interrupting others.

Why not?

I've been saying this for YEARS

breast cancer gets WAY too much funding and exposure compared to the other organ specific cancers that actually take lives

ALL cancer matters

My bad. I saw this article, which I just realized was disgustingly misleading. This had to be done on purpose:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men

>Young black men were nine times more likely than other Americans to be killed by police officers in 2015, according to the findings of a Guardian study that recorded a final tally of 1,134 deaths at the hands of law enforcement officers this year.

These conniving little faggots made it seem like that 1,134 figure was for black people when in reality that's for all people combined.

I don't see people wearing certain colors or donating, raising awareness or having massive charity walks for testicular cancer, prostate cancer, etc. Double standards matter.

Black lives dont matter

[smacks lips in rage]

Dr.Steve Brule ladies and gentlemen.

Theirs a difference between getting killed by a random thug and a government official you fucking idiot

mup da doo I'm so oppressed

This is uneducated retort...all cancer is the same! There are not different types of cancer, only different locations in the body where cancer spreads.

Checkmate.

doesn't that show the thought of all lives matter is just white people

That's true tbqhwyaf.

Answering #BLM with #AllLivesMatter is just childish and stupid.

Instead you should just say that most of those police murders are totally justified and that blacks have fucking problem with following police orders, which means the whole #BLM are not justified at all and is nothing but a hoax.

If they changed their slogan to "Black Lives Matter Too" it would get their point across better

BLMs core problem is that they are doing net negative

its that simple

BLM has gotten many many black people killed

i've never understood the 'no no no all lives matter' because it comepletely misses the point. the idea is that 'all lives matter is a given,' yet black lives are still treated less ''all lives are equal, but some are more equal than others'' is what comes across at the 'all lives matter' slogan. The real takeaway from 'black lives matter' is 'black lives matter too'

>prostate cancer kills more.
but thats objectively false
cancer.org/research/cancerfactsstatistics/cancerfactsfigures2016/index

Most people who get prostate cancer do not die.