TV installation guy is here. I have a fetish of exposing my wife. What can I do...

TV installation guy is here. I have a fetish of exposing my wife. What can I do? I don't want to obviously be like "hey here is my naked wife". Maybe leave laptop out with her nudes? Text him her pics when he leaves? Any other ideas?

>inb4 hurr durr post here with sharpie in pooper

Attached: flat-tv-installation-service.jpg (1200x628, 103K)

You should just commit suicide with a shotgun in front of him it would be hilarious

Don't have a shotgun sorry

this guy gets it, if you need someone else to install a tv for you, you should just neck yourself cuck

"Hey man, want to see my wife?" When he is almost done. It isn't that hard

My time is worth more than my money.

Yeah that's what I've done before, but didn't want to be so blunt about it. But that's probably best option.

Is there at any point he has to program your computer? Make a folder of your wife, name it something obvious and leave him alone for a while.. go to the bathroom or something. Maybe set up your phone in the room, or a screen recorder on your PC to see what he does. Or HDMI your PC to your TV or play dumb have him set it up, then leave.

But word op.. I hope you mean cable installer. Unless you got like a 90" and can't afford to break it trying to hang it yourself.

It only takes 5 minutes you retard

Print a nude photo and leave it out for him to see, dummy.

>Is there at any point he has to program your computer?
No he doesn't have to program the computer but I can leave a pic up the screen while he's going back and forth and I'm out of the room. Although maybe I can play dumb and be like do you need my computer to set it up on wifi

>Unless you got like a 90" and can't afford to break it trying to hang it yourself.
85" but yeah.

chrome cast the buttok to the tv

>can't put up a tv
>no friends to help
>my time worth more than money
>at home watching the guy put it up

We got a fat, lazy, loser on our hands

Whatever gets you through your day bro

Putting up my own tv

Don't try to reason with him, he's literally retarded

Plus dumbasses like him keep real men working

You could start by posting a pic of her here.
Or you're larping.

This

When is the light bulb installation guy coming?

Attached: 1ipaue.jpg (620x465, 63K)

Leave your gallery open and set on a table near his tools and say you need to go to the bathroom

tell the guy
>you're going to the bathroom
>take a look at my computer
This guy is going to be making his own thread about the weird ass dude who's tv he had to install

Have your wife take a shower, she comes out into the living room wearing just a towel, and boom. She just starts having small talk with him while he tries to ignore the fact that there’s a naked women standing behind him, watching him work. By then he’ll probably get the picture.

I did this. Was gone for a few minutes, came back. I assume he had clicked through the pictures , he kinda nodded in the direction of the computer when I came back.

Go ask if he liked what he saw and smile at him lol.

I did, I told him thanks for the work, and he said welcome, your house looks nice, you have some very lovely things in this house, looking at the computer. Then he left

Post the pics