Who's actually responsible for these ameriorc memes? I remember some ameri-indian country anons posting them...

Who's actually responsible for these ameriorc memes? I remember some ameri-indian country anons posting them, then there was the thread on /ck/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/48721169/#48733865
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/80720007/#80720007
youtube.com/watch?v=GaOu0M-3cyw
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me

Everyone
Americans have gone long enough laughing at other people while their own country exponentially becomes a sharthous

Alex?

No I meant who came up with the first ameriorc?

It all started here

>Some obsessed Chilean spams the original
>Instead of every having to come up with any argument ever, yuropoors/third worlders just spam it constantly because le so funny gib upboats

shut up and eat your burger
also Sup Forums

>I-it isn't funny, guize!

take this

>old meme suddenly gets tons of OC
not going to say it's reddit but it's definitely reddit

I'm okay with it though because it manages to trigger people so well

I think it was an Argentinian who made the OC
Sometime in the last month a group of anons started spamming it and it became 10 times trendier than before, some made your own MS paint ameriorc threads were posted and we got like 100+ new ones.
Americans started to get supper butthurt about it and the rest is history

It was a swede
pic related is the first official amerimutt

Most of the mutts were made a this swede and later a turk

Grandi

How long was 56% face around before evolving into the amerimutt meme?

I'm talking about this one. Le 56% face.
It has been a "meme" for quite some time. The amerimutts are from the last months.

Who cares they are all posted by people who unironically look like that in real life

These got funnier when I realized the asshole who lives next door looks just like this

Christ you could bottle and sell the arse pain this thing causes in ameriblobs

>yet it still works

I remember it being posted a few times in late 2015

Why are americans vile goblins? Is it because their diet is filthy and they have no culture?

this guy

Probably because you are insulting some Mexican or other brown/black person that looks like that. I'd say about 50% of all posters under an American flag are foreigners

pretty much this

>oldest post I can find was made by a Mexican
lmao

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/48721169/#48733865

I think this one still isn't the OC, I remember there was another image prior to this one.

Ache Pee Meme

Here's the original thread
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/80720007/#80720007

It was started by a Swede and a Dane

There was a thread early last month where people drew new amerimutts. I personally drew 3

yes, this was the thread, the last part is missing though

It's because only the loudest and most abrasive things make it overseas. TV, music, books, tourists, etc.

this

it blew up when anons started making their own

i made like a dozen shitty mspaint orcs

my favourite meme lately

This is the face of the average American today.

THIS

Amerigoblins are a global endeavour

t.

hmm I don't know it's a mystery guess we'll never know haha

It was started by americans for americans. Nothing can stop this and I absolutely love it.

This is the earliest instance i could find.

>2017
Ha ha ... No
Its several years old but got a lot of traction with the new drawings a few weeks ago

Yeah i saw somebody saying it was from 2015 but i found my pic before that

I saw it 2015 the first time but Im sure its much older

I love how Sup Forums are literally incapable of dealing with a fucking meme

youtube.com/watch?v=GaOu0M-3cyw

HEY DONALD TRUNKS

>average mexican-american 100% spaniard genes

What did you expect from /p*l/

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGYF3K_POZhY

Holy fuck almost 1.000 views, didn't expect that garbage I made in less than 20 minutes to exceed the hundred

Check the pol archive for "its getting out of hand [link]".
The thread reached bump limit and unlimited butthurt

>this low quality
>gets 1k viewz
the fire rises

>Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua & Deps Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde CAR Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland

>white
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

(
>Israel
>not based
)

>Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea North Korea South Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda St Kitts & Nevis St Lucia Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome & Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe

>white
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>USA
>White

WTF DIVIDE AND CONQUER DIVIDE AND CONQUER ALERT!!! SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU SOROS, FUCK YOU!!! MODS DELETE THIS OFF TOPIC THREAD, THIS ISN'T /bant/ MODS!!!!! SHILLS!!!!

>Divide and conquer

It's divide and concur, see

everytime I get into an amerimutt thread in Sup Forums I get new OC and a thousand (you)s. it´s pretty funny how meds delete or move those pretty fast compared to the absolute off-topic garbage that fills that place. they are feeding /bant/ too

i made a couple of them, only one gets reposted though
>tfw no artistic skill to create good OC ameriorcs

They literally believe it's a divide and conquer tactic to make Americans hate Europe.

Sup Forums is that retarded.

It's funny as fuck. Also OP. The first picture is from 2015, the 56% thing started in 2016, the Amerimutt joke in early 2017, and the Ameriorcs were result of a Chilean and a Swede going full autistic recently. That's the timeline.

But according to Sup Forums it's soros paying people to designe those images and destroy the friendship between white people because Sup Forums is that important.

you might have some American admixture in your gene pool, that crosslink was a disaster.

Arent you getting millions from Soros like me?
Pleb just join the soros discord

I´m retarded

>/ptg/
wew who would have guessed
redditors can't handle the bantz because they live inside a echo chamber and safespace

KEK

>meme
*unzips*

This isn't necessarily the amerigoblin meme.
This was being posted way before the orcs started appearing.

See

I think 56% is the funnier one but people got really creative with the orcs.

It was literally a Jew who made the originals and then a bunch of South Americans kept spammming

literally the best meme of 2017. God bless israel.

Jews want to destroy America

some Swedish flag talked about making the majority of them several times in several different threads

>Israel doing something good for once

Why would we want to destroy our greatest servan-- I mean, allies?

>one guy on Sup Forums
>"hurr durr Sup Forums can't handle banter"
I wish you redditors would fuck off already
Sup Forums has daily mediterranean supremacy threads, you aren't a rebel.

soros paid me a grand to make a couple

I know what started it. There was an article posted showing pictures from a controversial photographer, the orcs are real.

Google: "Bruce Gilden Faces"

Don't google it. You guys will regret.

Get some inspiration for new drawings.

I'm enjoying this meme

>When a trip to the dermatologist is too expensive

I don't do those. I only support funny shitpost. Those goblins are not funny. (also, i am not the most beautiful person in the world...)

CAUTION!
Do NOT zoom in on this picture!

>Sup Forumsfag tears

was about to post this
jesus fuck what an ugly fuck

I think it was a Chilean who started spamming it and the meme stuck around.

I can tell you started browsing Sup Forums this year

Πάω στοίχημα ότι είσαι στην ΚΝΕ

I started browsing your mother's ass yesterday.

please please be in detroit

Ξέχασα να προσθέσω ότι πάω στοίχημα ότι είσαι ανήλιkος.
Έπρεπε να συμπληρώσω την πρόταση για να σου προkαλέσω περαιτέρω πόνο.

22 είμαι, kαι προσθέτω πολύ πιο έξυπνος kαι πετυχημένος από σένα

Η kραυγή πόνου που άφησες πριν αυτό αkριβώς έδειξε σίγουρα.

kek that was me

holy shit, it's not even photoshopped

ook ook