Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so it's saying white people should harvest niggers?

There's finally a new use for niggers since we can't enslave them anymore.

Not sure how they think it helps them and being priceless>being worth a certain amount.

These people don't think do they.

Took me some time, kept looking on the nigger face worth $ .0061729

I looked it up and the price is accurate.
I begin to see a way of getting rich and dealing with Africa's overpopulation at the same time...

Can someone explain why it's so valuable. Aside from it not being very available, what properties make it worth it's price?

breh do you even black pill ?

chemistry is from arabic though

So why do these niggers try to claim arab/semetic achievements?

Because that's what niggers do

Dude what

Because they have none of their own obviously.

the question now is: when we harvest niggers for their prescious blackness do we kill them before we grind them into pieces or do we do it with live niggers?
personally, i'm against animal cruelty, we should kill them beforehand

but they have mansa musa, who was a pretty important muslim kang. why ancient egyptians?

This isnt real, right?

>mansa musa
because out of all the ancient great civilizations, romans and greeks are clearly depicted as white. egyptians were a bit darker so they twisted history to their advantage. in my country we call this mitomanija (mythomania)

>mansa musa, who was a pretty important muslim kang

meme king whose only achievement is hoarding lots of gold
literally no legacy apart from DUDE WE WUZ THE 1% LMAO

they'd be better off worshipping haile selassie of ethiopia like the rhastas do

btw can any burger explain that this kind of shit? is this satire, or these people are the negro equivalents of /x retards?

>unironically being suprised niggers steal.

both
the black revisionism shit exists and there are lunatics who believe it, but most of what you see on the internet is just satire and mocking them

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

Is that why we gave blacks HIV/AIDS in africa? Do we just take the bodies and grind them up or something? They don't bury their dead, right?

IN THIS THREAD; PEOPLE BLAMING NIGGERS FOR UNEDUCATED AND NOT KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MELANINE AND MELAMINE.

SHOOT YOURSELF, NIGGERS.
>also purge the jews

I spent time on tumblr 2 yrs ago. This isnt an uncommon thing and they do not get called out on their bullshit unless it is very very clearly untrue. Even then they will probably not get called out

Heh

>niggers mad about slavery
>niggers pricing themselves

kek

really makes u think f@m

how long till racist whitey starts holocausting brothas to harvest their melanin

We wuz penny jars n shieet

>The word chemistry comes from the word alchemy
>The word alchemy was borrowed from Old French alquemie, alkimie, taken from Medieval Latin alchymia, and which is in turn borrowed from Arabic al-kīmiyā’ (الكيمياء) ‘philosopher's stone’. The Arabic word is borrowed from Late Greek chēmeía (χημεία), chēmía (χημία)[9] ‘black magic’ with the agglutination of the Arabic definite article al- (الـ).[10] This ancient Greek word was derived from[11] the early Greek name for Egypt, Chēmia (Χημία), based on the Egyptian name for Egypt, kēme (hieroglyphic khmi, lit. ‘black earth’, as opposed to red desert sand).[10]

He's technically correct

>Silver for .15¢/gram

Sign me up nigga, take all my money

Made me good Paladium

So what you're saying OP is that we have the solution to both Overpopulation and Global Poverty at our fingertips?

Oh shiet