‘Brazil Caliphate’ Pledges Allegiance to ISIS Ahead of Rio Olympics

heavy.com/news/2016/07/isis-islamic-state-portuguese-telegram-channel-amaq-news-nashir-rio-olympic-games-2016-brazil-terrorism-threat-ansar-al-khilafah-brazil-bayat-allegiance/

>A new Telegram channel called “Ansar al-Khilafah Brazil” is the first pledge of allegiance to the Islamic State from South America. Earlier this month, ISIS started a Portuguese propaganda channel. Site Intel reports that the new Ansar al-Khilafah Brazil channel is already making threats against the Rio Olympics, writing, “If French police couldn’t stop France attacks, then their training Brazil’s police will serve no use.”

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Brazilians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ISIS already has already stated on its channels that it plans to target the Olympic games. The Daily Mail reports that “Brazil’s anti-terror chief has admitted there is a ‘credible threat'” that ISIS will attempt an attack after the games begin on Friday, August 5.

Happening to come.

Brazil has a fucking caliphate
Do we need to downgrade it from second world?

>Brazil Caliphate

>Brazilian caliphate
oh god please let this be true ahahaha

it seems as though every problem possible converges in brazil

>Brazil has a caliphate now
Will they work up into drug gangs territory? Muslims vs Cartels when?

Nicely driven, btw

liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

thanks

Can’t wait for the next happening

cartels would win.

Terror attacks in Brazil would be like pissing in an ocean of piss: the murder rates are so high that even a Nice-scale attack would barely register as a blip in the statistics

Those boys at the favelas already told them to fuck off and that they'd kill all muzzies if they did something.
Expect civil unrest and purges in Brazil if muslims are so imbecile to do something there.

I just want to see a big muslim terror attack at the Olympics, is this asking too much?

Rio's organized crime would would do a better job than Rio police.

Have fun guys.

That’s sad

All those Brazilians that told me "most of our muslims are well integrated white arabs like Lebanese", where are you now?

> white arabs

I lost all sides. I make one with the void.

That's always the case when they are low in numbers.

Most of our Lebanese immigrants were Christian though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Brazilians

WE

fucking arabs trying to ruin everything

WUZ

This. Terrorism only works in white 1st world countries because we are too cucked to retaliate against the muslim community from which our terrorists spring.
Brazilians don't suffer that mentality, or other first world attitudes. It would result in a massive pogrom, or whatever it is when its Muslims getting rounded up.

>in white 1st world countries because we are too cucked

I can fairly confirm

Aré there any Muslims at Brazil?

I've never seen any.

The purge already ended. Muslim population in brazil was halved in the last 2 weeks.

There were 12 foreign muslims in brazil, 6 were confirmed to be businessmen in legit trips, 4 were confirmed to be sex tourists. 2 cannot be found anymore.

Copfag here, if they try to blow shit up they will succeed.

But we will genocide them again in retaliation.

All the non-whites are muslim tier

Go for it son!

>Muslim population in brazil was halved in the last 2 weeks.

Who so suddenly?

Why would you want something like this to happen
I mean, I understand the how an attack would affect the geopolitical landscape, but I still don't want for the death of tens if not hundreds of people

hi

There aren't that many. About 600 muslims in my town, reduced to 380~ now. The leader of their congregation had direct isis connections and combat manuals.

The ants seem to like him, tho.

>If French police couldn’t stop France attacks, then their training Brazil’s police will serve no use.

Doesn't Brazil have the BOPE? I'm pretty sure they could do a better job of killing muzzies than the french """"police""""

American here. Do they even know the murder rate here?

Lol, what could they possibly do to make Brazil give a single fuck?

-The government is a rogue entity that avoids prosecution.

-Murders are pretty common.

In fact I think Brazilians are hard asses. The west are a bunch of bitches. This would be a G.O.A.T. country if the Real wasn't so low.

I HOPE THOS FAVELA FORNICATORS GET REKT
> but I still don't want for the death of tens if not hundreds of people
they're in Brazil land if Inmorality
nothing would be lost

All of this happens in Brazil already, r except they don't call it jihad,yet.

This Islamist shit only works in Eurocucked countries like mine.
After the first bomb, the monkeys are going apeshit.

bope is uselsss they only kill minor niggers
which is good but not a great task

>he believes people will wake up in our lifetimes
And if the attack happens at the begging of the Olympics, media will cover it up with the beautiful and cute Olympic spirit on the rest of the games.

Aren't the brazilian's pretty religious too?

Clean up that fucking mudslime Hue-cop.

40 thousand.
Pop 204 Million

Why not just kill them off now?
They'll only make things worse later in.

Yup, they are. But I think it's just an excuse to go out and party.

Well, good luck then.

They're gonna be really disapointed when they find out that they literally could not make brazil worse if they tried.

I hope something does happen so we miss it because no one wants to watch the Olympics and laugh about it later.

God bless your innocent little heart.
You still see others as people.
Never come to this country, lest you be corrupted.