Do normies even like this shit anymore?

>"it's like any character can die at any time it's so edgy and unpredictable"
>popular meme characters survive anything including literal death

>be fat fuck
>write complicated fantasy series to satisfy my autism
>Shit gets out of hand WTF people actually like this shit.
> decide to make three part series into a seven part
> not sure how to do it just kill off all the most relate-able characters
> fuck that wasn't a good idea everybody else sucks
> delay the writing of the books till I die so I don't have to finish this fucking bullshit
>I'll just make shitty graphic novels

>write complicated fantasy series
>complicated

for him it is

More than ever now. The 1st few seasons were way to complicated for normies(just see the
"le i dont know anyones name" meme).
The lucky dumbed it down to only a few main characters so you dont need to worry about remembering names or anything. Also moral ambiguity is out the window and its Good guys(dragon kellyc, cock dwarf and "lol you know nothing" jon snow) vs Bad guys(cersei so evil AND WHO ARE YOU, ice zombies)

It's pretty complicated. I mean how many different plotlines are at the end of Dance Of Dragons?

Too fucking many

>Daenaerys still not in westeros
>Jon "dead" on the wall
>Dorne plotting some shit
>Stannis vs Boltan
>Cersie in Kingslanding
>Everyone and thier mother looking for Dany
>Arya is a faceless man
>Little finger started the whole war
>Fucking aegon Targaryen out of nowhere

Fuck that fat fuck. I would bet my life savings we never get another book

I'm worried we are just bitter because we can't get a decent conclusion to the series.
The show isn't doing anything right. The dorne plotline was so fucking shit it was embrassing. The alliance of women at the end of the last season was a fucking joke that made no sense. Dany is still and bloodthirsty incompetent fuck who as the personality of a goat. The whole Sansa gets raped thing was so contrived it felt like a plot point out of a fucking deathwish movie. John and Tyrion are the only characters that are interesting but who knows how long that will last

Of course. It doesn't matter how shit it gets, it's hip to like GoT.

Also the fucking Jaime will kill Cersei thing can be seen from a mile away.

I haven't watched the show in a while, is it really that bad?

How much is actually changed from the books?

Cer

This just hurts to watch

Theres an entire Dorne plot in season 5 that is OC that is like TWD tier and nearly all of season 6 is OC.
Also Stannis dies off-screen by Brianne.

im only bumping to crowd star wars out

What normie watches this? If I walked up to normie chads and asked them if they watched game of thrones they would have no idea what that even is probably.

Maybe it's just where I live, but most normies literally only watch really popular comedy movies and scary movies ranging from the conjuring to Annabelle and shit like that. All they really watch though is sports on tv.

Seriously guys, where do you guys live where "normies" watch shit like this? Sounds like they are more fun to be around compared to the ones around here.

They changed a lot. Mostly after season 2-3 but as the show went on they changed more and more. The Sand snake thing in Dorne is the biggest mistake that they made. They greatly simplfied the story to the point where the coup that they are attempted to stage makes no sense. A bunch of bastards seizing the throne would mean civil war in the books. Also it happens for no obvious reason either. The queen of thrones making an alliance with them is also dumb for obvious reasons. D&D just don't know how to write interesting characters. Also the fucking beetle smashing was out of place

Its extremely popular

It's only saving grace is attractive women.

yes, thats why its sucks

What attractive women? They always seem to pick ugly actresses.

why is she snapping heer fingers? wtf is she wearing as a hat, a MAGA hat?
why is that man so fat, why are they so fat? why do they look so fucking hipster?
how is this entertaining??
plz kill me

normies are like dogs, they will keep going to the empty food dish even if you dont refill it

As the show got shittier and shittier, more and more normies grew increasingly obsessed with it

Really makes you think

Attractive men, then.

kek