Your thought on Korean girls

Your thought on Korean girls

Not as qt or thicc as Korean boys.

I approve

Why do they, and all asian chics tbqh, cover their mouth all the time when they talk?

Like to party, dance, drink, and have massive mood swings.

Too nigger for me, sorry

Stop stealing Chinese girls

In truth

wonderful dates, terrible relationships

Crypto-Megalians
Feminist SJWs
Roasties

Tzuyu is already /ourgirl/

They are completely fucking nuts. I dated one in college and she nearly stabbed me one night while drunk. I understand why Korean men hit them so much.

Batshit insane.

They are beautiful. How i can get a Korean Girl?

That's a school for retarded kids, right?

台湾是我们的

>tfw no qt korean grills in greece
>tfw no qt azn grills in greece in general

>tfw no qt grills in europe
fixed

>talk to a qt austrian girl on interpals
>talk on whatsapp
>she gets a bosnian gf and constantly talks about marvel movies

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>feminist SJWs
Why is this

We should import all the qt asian grills from asian countries and leave the asian "males" with the ugly ones.

qt austrian girls are a real rarity, most of the capital is just fucking turks and serbs
agreed

Nice legs. Insufferable face with a minuscule mouth, soulless beady eyes and unnatural skin tone. Completely westernized and brought up to the 'Bitch Attitude' culture.

koreans can seem cute but theyre weird in their own ways like everybody else
older koreans are xenophobic and prideful
younger are materialistic and selfish
basically similar to chinese
obviously it varies person by person

things like that dont just happen for no reason
whats the story?

Absolutely flawless. No, I'm not delusional because of kpop idols.
Getting a korean girlfriend is my life goal. 화이팅!

Top-tier women hands down.

damn, you've been posting her for years. you know she's no longer kpop right

Nana is always kpop in our hearts

Doesn't make me love her any less

praschik

Post monolids.

Post some goddamn monolids, fags.

Aren't those double eyelids? Why are you calling them monolids?

They're monolids.

They're cute.

those are all pre-op though

Those are monolids, dude. Double eyelids is what most Europeans have.

Nice to fuck, humiliated, sex slave and defiled especially the one that post-op.
Not suitable candidate as settling down partner.

I had a massive crush on a South Korean girl during middle school...

Kim Jong Un steals women from Japan all the time. It doesn't speak well for them that their own people would rather 'date' Japs than Koreans

I "playfully" hit on her sister (who attended the same university a couple years behind) earlier in the day and apparently it set her off. Though not immediately.

>Flag

Oh. So, monolid is different from epicanthic fold?
What do Asians have surgery on? Epicanthic fold?

wtf are 'double eyelids' even after that other thread I still dont get it

Nice to see, nice to hold, if broken, into the trash it goes.

double , you can see the crease above her eyelashes.

single , no crease above the eyelashes.

asians prefer doublelids because it makes them look more white, yellowfevers prefer monolids because it makes the girl look more exotic

Cute

Same, I thought I understood it but I seem to be retarded.
I thought that it was that Asians had double skin to cover their eyes.

I want Jungkook's thicc thighs around my head

plastic surgery
I think Koreans are 99% single-eyelid. and then in Japan,35% double-eyelid.I'm natural double-eyelid probably my eyes is bigger than western people so don't do this(^^)(^^)

Nana is a man

Why do they even do the eyelid thing, that kind of eyes are very cute.

get away troll

What the fuck is a double eyelid. Are you literally making things up on the spot?

t. Davido-kun

umm cuz western people always do that gesture

>makes them look more white
No. The reason are actually quite simple; to make the deception of the soulless eyes looks lively. Their arguments would usually states that "it's gook standard of beauty since ancient times". Well, logically, the one who sets the standard must has looked at the bronze mirror and realised that they look soulless and evil with the slant, mono-lid eyes.

no one in asia even gave a shit until whites came to japan and showed the people just how ugly they actually were. pic related was considered the typical beautyin east asia. japs got so traumatized by whites they invented the whole double eyelid plastic surgery to compensate. then the trend spread to china and korea

All Western people have double eyelids when they're young. It makes them look more youthful.

BUT that gesture is stereotype I think.
There are a person who has natural double eyelid in Japan.

I think "not all".for example Ed sheeran

And then they made paintings about some officer corps is having sex with them while they write home they're doing some serious colonial business.

Those where woodcut printed.
To be honest, while only the top 1% in Europe could afford a paint (or even afford look at one) Japanese could mass produce those and sell to common folk.

In the 20 century, it became extremely popular in Europe. Even shaping traditional painting art (Art nouveau)

I think it's quite beautiful because the number of details and technique. Even with weird fuck up shapes.

Plastic is fantastic.

Koreans girls are just fucking bitches who love to do surgery cause they ae ugly as fuck

they get surgery for both of those things

French woman are beautiful.

I live near a lot of koreans. The girls are super beautiful but they dont date non koreans and the ones that specifically go for non koreans are mental and brown