Sup Forumsrothers I come to you guys in a time of dire need...

Sup Forumsrothers I come to you guys in a time of dire need. I wore cargo shorts today and I got roasted because I guess cargo shorts are ugly or some shit like that. But we need to make cargo shorts great again. Those fag ass tight Lulu Lemon male tight shorts just my ball sack hurt and make it so that you can see the boner buldge. MAKE CARGO SHORTS GREAT AGAIN Sup Forums.

Attached: Cargo Shorts shit post..jpg (600x600, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helikon-tex.com/en_eur/sp-uts-pr-uts-urban-tactical-shorts-8-5-polycotton-ripstop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cargo shorts

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x278, 615K)

Anyone worried about what you wear is an utter fag tell em to fuck off your balls actually need a cubic inch of room. I live in florida so basketball shorts are the go to if I'm fishing its definitely cargo shorts or pants. If I'm laying around the house joggers. Not everyone wears clothes for status or to make a fashion statement they wear them for comfort and functionality

> 2019
> wearing shorts ever
Just start sucking dicks, OP. Already most the way there

lol cargo shorts and “wearing clothes for FUNCTIONALITY!” is for incel faggot fuckin neets. Cargo shorts are for you school shooter faggots to store your magazines and that’s it

Yes cause if I'm going swimming I dont want fucking swimtrunks I want to wear jeans. And if I'm working outside in 100 degree weather again I'd very much prefer some jeans.

Okay tell me how tight ass preppy shorts that come half way up your thigh are less faggoty

I can tell you work a desk job.

this
stop caring about what other people think about your clothes and you will mature 20 years earlier than most people.

this guy has invested a lot of money into his clothes and he wants other people to care about it even though they will only ever pretend, because they know he will buy them stuff

You can build up muscle in your legs to stop them looking so scrawny and weak user, you can forget about those people in school laughing at you and move on with your life.

>jeans are the only other pants

based cargo shorts are for boomers

Or anyone who works a trade.

No Cargo shorts are for chads

Attached: Chad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>boomers
ok, it is understandable why you feel insecure about your self worth and image when you hold worth in this word

>working in shorts

It's really great when outside in the Texas heat in the middle of August.

Still waiting for a reply on this one. I guess it further proves my point. Let people dress how they want and if you dont like it chances are it's because you're very judgemental or your self esteem is hanging by a thread because your definition of better dressed is usually what has a heftier price tag. Some men actually need ball room and pockets if you dont like it grow bigger balls pussyboi.

Post the pair you actually wore and things will clear up quickly, its not cargo shorts its your taste im guessing

Just use your extra pockets to hold copious amounts of sand that you can hurl in the faces of anyone who questions your fashion choices.

Cargo shorts hold more spaghetti

>cargo shorts
your either fat or a boomer
also who the fuck cares what you wear just because some 14yo hypebeast shits on you

boys in shorts are cute but not cargo shorts lol

I fucking love cargo shorts. Id shit all over someone if they made fun of my clothes. That shit is for girls

Exactly,we as a species have moved past cargo shorts already

Attached: 34D588E9-A89B-437E-AC36-4A4AA1C2A5D7.png (332x300, 171K)

Fuck them. Cargo pants and shorts are pretty much all i wear. 95% of the time I dress for comfort, not style.

Who cares what you wear. Cargo shorts are ugly, sure, but they cover your tiny penis so that's all that should matter.

Same in Illinois in the summer. Probably not as hot as Texas but the point still stands.

Steve irwin wore cargo shorts and he a was a beautiful person and an outstanding human being. R.I.P steve.

No one gives me shit about cargo shorts when i wear them. Where are you from?

Attached: 5811.png (161x224, 5K)

They can look good if you have nice legs anf maybe a roped belt as a nice coupled piece. Navy blue goes well with browns.

summer time shorts time helikon-tex.com/en_eur/sp-uts-pr-uts-urban-tactical-shorts-8-5-polycotton-ripstop.html

Attached: 1570128084615.jpg (960x622, 191K)

Shut they are gay u faggot

what about cargo pants?

judging from his situation and how he types, highschool most likely

Cargo short shorts are the best.