Ohhhhh fuck this shit

Ohhhhh fuck this shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20191213_140933.jpg (1080x1082, 293K)

fuck you bra, shes the shit

Incels can only COPE with their oil-industry owners media

She’s better than you in every way possible.

how dare you

Aww you mad? Grow up and educate yourself shit stain.

It should be Trump!
IT SHOULD BE GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP EVERY YEAR FOR THE REST OF ALL TIME!!!

This is never going to end...

>Giving PotY for saying a bunch of words and accomplishing nothing.
She does have a point but come on.

she will never be as epic a meme as trump. Besides Time Featured a Criminal before.

Attached: 1575439533364.jpg (448x435, 13K)

Obama got it, so its a meaningless recognition these days

damn right

Attached: 576073901597.jpg (760x1014, 143K)

Shes fake mom getting money from old rich nazi jew hunter. Shes not been in school all year how is that legal? Shes stupid like 90% of Sup Forums. Muh ice is melting world is overz.

Tbf, she a fucking annoying autistic brat, but she deserves it.

Attached: b18defb.png (1440x1117, 151K)

shareblue shilling hard

someone should tell her climate change is demonstrably fake.

I'd fuck her...

Attached: 1478000819426.jpg (1533x1026, 273K)

Not until you vote for environmental preservation. That is correct.

Yeah we know Trump was on the cover.

>retarded
>SHE SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL
Real smart fam

Nobody knows what this means and everyone disagrees with you.

Then demonstrate it.

Attached: goaway.gif (422x234, 1.32M)

I wish i could be so full of shit as you are, just for a day to see what it feels like.

who cares. She's just another human being like everyone else. She's not special just because she got put on the front of a magazine.

Fuck TIME and fuck China. HK should get more recognition. But of course the media doesn't want to draw attention to people protesting for freedom of speech. They'd rather us think we don't have the option.

>It's another "I'm a European pretending I live in America, so witness how in tune I am with what Americans are talking about, right fellow Americans?" episode

I really don't get why all these trumptard incels get so triggered by her. But the Time knew it would make all the degenerate inbred conservatards mad, so good on them.

Spoiler alert: It isn't American Trump supporters who make these threads. Wake up.

>deflecting
>unsupported speculation
not an argument

>calls others shills
>spams politics agenda threads every 10 minutes
Sup Forumstards everyone.
they're literal braindead

Then why are you in here screaming about it OP?

This

Ope Greta thread better post!

>Ur all euroshills reeeeeeee

Exactly fam

Wow thanks genius for this impossibly obvious reminder holy shit you must be really smart huh? Gonna tell us he sky is blue next? Unreal.

huh?
do you have an ounce of active brain cells in there Sup Forumssperg?

This is everything that's wrong with modern society. Parents let kids run their lives and here we are even listening to a kid. Why? This is why you are all entitled, worthless neet fucks.

We start from a young age. I see parents all the time caving to the whims of their children, watching the little shits kicking and screaming in stores. Fucking stop. Be a fucking adult. Kids are stupid, stop acting like their underdeveloped brains are worth a shit.

Big deal; I was the youngest who ever jerked off 11 times in one day

Did Derek say he would go with you to winter carnival? Are you 14?

muh greta bad climate fake its way to cold she got paid by the joos

I dont disagree. Im an old fag and every 10 years there is some new asshole crying the world will end. Hasn't yet. And IDGAF what anybody says, the US could be emission free tomorrow and we're still fucked. China and India. Thats your problem

Oh, well. Don't you think it was a huge mistake to weave in cultural Marxism in the environmental movement?
This lessen the appeal and drives people away, thinking it's a simple bait and switch?
Also, I'm her speach she went around the Gross co2 emissions by country.
A huge mistake in my opinion

10 year old: Hey Dad look out that guy is throwing axes!
Dad: Fucking dumb ki- *thunk* *bleeds out*

Yet no record on actually doing something to change anything.
She’s just a record and nobody cares that much about records.

What about people on the moon though? They really pollute the most. Or just white people in general. The stats say the vast majority of global emissions come from white owned businesses. Maybe they should be wiped out.

Eh how come ? I went to space and invented the solar panels.

Please explain the concept of 'cultural marxism' lol we'll wait.

Correct

Hey! We are called Pol/acks

Greta looks like a 11 year old, her body is under developed and starving, that's what you get when you don't let little kids eat meat.
She is frail and weak

Incel is a much better name for you retards

What part don’t you understand? Marxism or culture?

Who even cares?
It's not like the human race voted on who gets the tile 'Person of the Year. It's political pandering, plain and simple.

Emissions don’t cause the problems she claims. There’s no problem actually and no USA wouldn’t go emission free just like that and certainly not tomorrow. You guys export all the waste to China/India. Just check how much electronic waste you produce and because you never agreed on an environmental clean way to suppose the tons of waste each year the 3rd world countries do it for you. That’s how “good” you are.

Wrong, the development of India and China is what's killing the world and the oceans through CO2 and plastics

I hope she won’t die because if so she’ll be a martyr and everyone will do as she said.

BASED

Oh we'll just look at another speech by Luisa Marie Neubauer and don't you agree that statements like "social equity" "patriarchal structures" "dismantling of capitalist industry" are all tied to Marxism?

CO2 isn’t an issue you dipshit. Even more so nature is thriving with the extra and a faster growth rate of the flora is documented

Time Magazine hasn't been a respectable or worthwhile publication in like 4 years.

This is just further proof of that.

So you know what the Time person is? It’s the person who’s generated the most talk about themselves etc through their actions. You being a whiny bitch and never shutting up like this is the reason that she’s person of the year.

Germany invest billions in producing plastic bags yet they say they’re “green”. Plastic doesn’t make “climate change” and certainly CO2 doesn’t either. Climate change happens wether you like it or not.

i wish i had rich parents, who could affort pushing me in media nad flying me around the world to let me spread my messages

Green countries are doing better than the US economically.

what in the absolute fuck are you talking about? Go back to sleep Randy

Basically, it takes the Marxist concept of the war between economic classes (workers vs bourgeoisie) and generalizes it to various social justice topics.
So now you have the 'oppressed' (which is an umbrella term for every possible 'marginalized' group, say women, gays, ethnic minorities, trans, muslims, etc...) vs the big bad white man.
Then apply marxist thinking to this as classical marxists would apply it to to economic classes and tada: you have cultural marxism.

No shit, retard. You die whether you like it or not, but drinking a bottle of bleach speeds up the process.

A bunch of chinks fighting and risking their lives to stop commie pigs, "meh." A child who has done nothing but parrot other, more learned, people. "OMG she's the second coming." I agree humans play a role in climate change but this dumb cunt has done nothing but taken money to fly around the world speaking on a subject she has a slight grasp on at best. Nothing personal against her, it's just how it is.

Thanks user, very cool!

Lol but we're in debt to china, who is the biggest polluter hands down.

So what happened with the Hong Kong protestors having 96% of the vote?

yes it is my man all it takes is 25 cents

so basically a large percentage of the world worships an autist; that is good news for Sup Forums

Attached: 47C1AC92-D682-47B3-941A-2E2745834047.jpg (1242x1486, 156K)

Attached: 247c089.jpg (677x1024, 84K)

Got any facts to back that up? China certainly does buy some of our junk electronics. What they do with it is on them

When did i say "we're good"

Im saying the vast majority of pollution is created by 2 shithole countries who are 1/3 of the world population

4? more like 40

what

Basically, this

this

my name cronzor i have no peniod

Attached: 1561094098839.jpg (2560x1080, 160K)

All memes aside, she hasn't really done anything and she has no viable solutions. She complains and points fingers but actually has not said anything of value and really doesn't deserve any respect. There are other children brighter than her actually trying to make a difference yet shes used as an icon

>those emissions are a result of american companies operating in those countries
hmmmmmm

Attached: 595F1184-2AC6-44EE-BACA-50558B815A97.jpg (1024x682, 121K)

Was that sarcastic or did you think it was an actually concise explanation?

I don’t really understand what she’s done to be person of the year when she has done is raise awereness

Remember that time woman of the year was a man in a dress

>crazy times

Yea worlds gone to shit, time to bail.

bullshit tweet, 2006 was younger

I think it was a question.

is that right? so you are trying to say that the US has companies in CHINA and INDIA that are causing all the problems? Thats rich man

>Grow up and educate yourself
what for? Greta proved you can be person of the year without finishing middle school

None of these awards hold any merit anymore

the Time's person of the year as no meaning.
It's an editorial choice. It's not a poll or anything

This is pretty close. US is the second worst polluter on the planet and the worst per capita and also a global cultural leader. It's an obvious target for leading the environmental charge. Don't be silly about this whatabout shit.

Lol this

Don't have fun! Take everything on Sup Forums 100% seriously! Ruin your life!

Trumputlicans middle school savior

Attached: 20191212162124.jpg (1439x1077, 172K)

Never has had a meaning.

Fuck Hitler won in 38

I absolutely take everything on /b 100% Serious. How couldn't you?