Finally convinced my long time friend to do a nude photoshoot with me...

Finally convinced my long time friend to do a nude photoshoot with me. She was really nervous but she stayed for almost half an hour.

Here's an unedited pic.

Attached: DSC06649.jpg (1616x1080, 106K)

show us all of them

Dump all of em

did you get hard during the shoot and was it noticeable?

The agreement was no nudity would be showing in any pictures I use. These were quick ones in between setups I snapped for my own personal use.

Yes. But I was behind the lighting.

Attached: DSC06660.jpg (1080x1064, 148K)

That's like my fantasy to get my female friends to pose naked for me

Looks pretty bad but I guess it's different if you know her.

She was a lot chubbier naked than I expected, she hides it pretty well with the way she dresses. I never expected her to be shaved though.

She was so nervous she couldn't even crack a smile the whole time. I bet she's at home now regretting it and thinking about the photos.

Chubby or not though seeing a friend you've known since school naked is fucking hot. Especially if you're taking pictures.

Attached: DSC06642.jpg (1077x1035, 121K)

Stop cropping her face out

No. We had a clear agreement. If she knew other people were seeing these I don't know what she'd do but I'd loose a good friend for sure.

Love this body type

Where are the booty shots?

Show a non-nude with her face then.

What did you pay her, OP? Proceed, please

She was way to frigid for anything like that. She wouldn't do half the things I asked and then she said she had to stop after about half an hour.

I honestly don't know why she did it in the first place.

'The barrel'?

Love her body such a sexy minx

Truer words have never been said. Good job, I’m happy for you and I hope one day to know this feeling for myself.

Definitely. I'd pay a good deal of money to see naked photos of the girls I've known since then.

I was going to pay her $40 for the hour but she cut it short and said don't worry about the money.

She never eased up and just seemed to regret the whole thing

That's an insultingly low offer. You goofed.

Do you guys really think this body type is hot? Looks kind of dumpy to me

She's never done modelling before so I figured it was fair for a first timer. $80 for a 2 hour session was what I was planning.

She just texted me apologizing for bailing and said she will pay me for my time if I can just delete the photos.

It's what a lot of chicks look like when they take of the flattering clothing

Just tell her you deleted all the photos and post em here the chances of her finding out are pretty fucking slim to none unless she frequents /b regularly which most likely isn't the case .

Yeah you've messed up my man. Either pay fair up front or not. Its transactional and you paid with it by your friendship. She probably only agreed because she had some feelings for you or at least goodwill. That has been spent.

We agreed covered or implied nudity only. I snuck these pics in between setups or while she was trying to pose.

Attached: DSC06639.jpg (1068x1149, 98K)

She told me to keep the money. Believe me I offered but I think she just wanted to leave.

Post some of the semi-nudes

Haha.
Gross.

Post some of the covered pics

He clearly doesn't care about his friendship with her.

Let's skip the larping OP and give us faggots a link to the dump

Kinda pointless because I'm not showing her face

She's chubbier than I expected. Still think it's fucking hot seeing my friend naked though.

Alright Jarv

get hard? have you seen these pics? lol

How old?

Not larping. Pics were literally taken just under an hour ago.

>your former friend
FTFY

You keep using this word "friend"

Attached: 19789999.jpg (400x345, 105K)

Here's the deal OP. You have already posted 3 pics. The chances that she finds 3 is the same as her finding 300. And the anger is no worse that you posted 3 than if you posted 300. It is binary, not a matter of degrees. She has pretty identifiable features- hair and tattoo. If she is going to find out she will or won't. The damage is done. Either share whatever you have or get out.

nice work, thanks for sharing! pity she didn't stick around longer

Thanks. I highly doubt she'll do anything like this again but I can hope. When shes calmed down I am going to give her the money at some point.

OP are you posting more or are you done

Pay her more. Incentivize her to do it again.

Also, post more

bumpan

Thats all the pics I took that actually show anything. Like i said I had a sneak them in between poses and setups.

She wanted to end the shoot so badly she turned down the money I was offering before. I just don't think shes comfortable doing this kind of thing in general.

She was probably picking up creepy vibes from her "friend" that kept taking pictures of her naked when he said he wouldn't.

I'd leave, too.

She’s pretty sexy OP, I love the blue hair. It’s a shame she left so early, and kinda stupid that she was so nervous about it. She accepted in the beginning so why pussy out later.

You down to Kik OP? Would love to hear your updates on the situation later. Also down to tribute if you want

so true! OP can't be trusted with his words. lies to her n then posts his friend's photo on b for all to see.

your photography skills are garbage.
your model is garbage.
how do you even live with yourself if you think any of this is worth posting?