Peep Show Thread

You what? No turkey? You fucking idiot, Jeremy! You total fucking idiot! That was your job, you fucking moron! You cretin! You’re a fuckhead! That’s what you are! A fucking shithead!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jazzma_kendrick/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=xFJvRC12oeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Four Naan Jeremy? Four?

that wasn't very christmassy

How does Mark manage to fuck up every single part of his life?

Baked beans is pasta sauce!

Naughty slutty mummy.

Mommy, coffee, fucky hurry uppy

Nazilove. I'm a nutter.

Brown for first course, white for pudding. Brown is savory, white's the treat. Of course I'm the one who's laughing because I actually love brown toast

>tfw no Big Suze gf

>the no Johnson bf

>tfw no Super Hans friend

Also the Goth chick from The Borrowers is top tier Peep Show fapbait

I'm sorry if I didn't do it right and I'm sorry if you assume that I eat red meat and don't necessarily think money or Tony Blair are a bad thing. But if there isn't room here for people who stand against everything you believe in, then what sort of a hippy free-for-all is this?

baka desu

this desu senpai

who is this semon demen?

I'm going to be Johnson's Queen! If the public will accept me, I'm going to be Johnson's Queen!

Seconded, she's like a younger, hotter version of Jamelia.

instagram.com/jazzma_kendrick/?hl=en

>I went abit crazy so we can have one and a half naan each

>tfw had a super hans friend

its fun until the drugs really take hold and they become just run of the hill junkies who you cant be around anymore cause theyre crazy and constantly getting in trouble

>Sophie Lara Winkleman (born 5 August 1980) is an English actress. As the wife of Lord Frederick Windsor, son of Queen Elizabeth II's first cousin Prince Michael of Kent, she is formally referred to as Lady Frederick Windsor

wtf Big Suze is actual royalty

no wonder shes all fucking posh

>tfw have a super hans uncle

Bloody hell

She doesn't look very English. What's her ethnicity?

She's a jew

Sophie (((Winkleman)))

Just started this show last week. It's really awesome! Why is Johnson so perfect ;_;

Poor me, poor me, POUR ME another bottle

>Winkleman
She's about as white as the Dutch
>Can't even spot a Jew properly

both of her parents are jews, you mong

Only the father is a Jew and that doesn't count even amongst the Jews themselves

Cindy Black is a jew as well

She's maybe not Jewish according to custom, but ethnically she's Jewish.

You're confusing it, Claudia's mother was the Jew

both of their mothers are jews m8

bump

This makes sense.
>She's about as white as the Dutch
This doesn't. Dutch are really white, with light hair and light eyes. This woman doesn't look Dutch.

>luxury milk from the human cow

>tfw everybody laughs at mark for being an autismo
>tfw his life is actually interesting as fuck
>good job
>nice flat
>semi-regular women and sex
>keep failure jez around to make yourself feel better

>>good job
>>nice flat
I pity you

>Big Suze is posh IRL
>David Mitchell is Mark Corrigan IRL
Pottery.
youtube.com/watch?v=xFJvRC12oeI

You have to keep in mind you're most likely talking to a britcuck. To them, not living in a 300 square foot uninsulated war time shack is "nice" and any job at all is considered "good".

I am a 'britcuck'. I earn a pretty modest salary but work doing something I love live a nice life in a well-sized home with a qt gf. Mark and Jez's flat is the kind of thing you can afford if you're on minimum wage or benefits. Mark's job is probably fairly well salaried but the fact that he lives in a shithole probably suggests he either hoards savings or doesn't give a shit about having a nice life.