Did she do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no murderer gf
;_;

no

does the pope let priests get away with raping children?

I don't care, she's pretty hot tho

nah bro attractive people dindu nuffin

This
I'd put another baby in her

Casey anthony definitely did it. Amanda knox definetly didn't.

Does it really take netflix specials to get you people to pay attention to national news?

;_;

Without a doubt. The question is why.

Can somebody shop this to put her hand on her chin?

My guess it was an accident. Then she called her dad to ask what to do and in true floridian white trash idiocy they googled how to dispose of the body then lied to the police.

>Without a doubt.
elaborate, and what are your qualifications

>Amanda knox definetly didn't.
hahahaha, next you're gonna tell me it was OJ's autistic son and not him.

Uh, um, I think Casey is cute and her being a murderer makes her even cuter. My qualification is that I'm a daily 4channer.

Rudy Guire took a shit and didn't flush(dna), left a footprint in the blood and FUCKING CONFESSED.

pls don't bully me

no it was her father/grandfather who killed himself or some shit I dont remember exactly

yeah i'm sure they didn't force him to do it like with that other nigger the italians kidnapped and claimed was human trafficking mobster
also rudy the nigger is asking for a new trial, his shit was all over the place cause he was robbing the place

She can do me if you know what I mean ;)

No. Caseys father (the babies grandfather) took the 5th at the trial when asked about google searches. But there is no way he killed his 3 year old grandaughter unless she overdosed on hugs and candy.

More than likely casey put her in some kind of cage to go party and she choked herself trying to get out. Casey called her dad to ask what to do and he wanted to save his daughter so he helped cover it up.

>ay yo hol up. i was just robbing that ho, i didn't kill her. thats why my shoeprints were in the blood, cuz.

How do you put a baby in another human?

Pee on her stomach I think

Why did neither grandparents report the missing child for 30 day?
Their daughter was still living at home, come on. Both had to be in on it in some way

The grandma also lied on the stand to cover up the murder.

Who's the father of that dead kid anyway? Maybe he did it.

>only get out of it cause her family knows a senator
get the fuck outta here, she's the definition of dindu nuffin

This is right

Knox got out of it because she had no motive, an alibi, someone else had alreasy confessed to the murder, the prosecuters were pants on head retarded, and the only evidence at all was that her dna was on the kitchen knife she used every day. Along with the dna of Rudy Guire.

Even a half nigger muslim rape baby italian can figure this out.

If she didn't want her kid, she should have just done the rational thing and gotten an abortion.

Somebody post her nudes PLEASE

That is prove she's innocent!

100% yes

I did say "if".

This case made me hate Nancy Grace. God, what a cunt.

Pussy pass doesn't exis-

I don't really know all the details in the case, is the show unbiased? Is it a fair representation of the facts of the case?

No, they want to make her as guilty as possible and present it as if she killed her daughter in cold blood on her own. The facts seem quite right though.

>The question is why.
Have you ever been a single mom?

No

Ok, nevermind then.

Ha, yeah we need that!

Not an argument. Safe haven laws let you anonymously drop off your child at any police station, hospital or fire station and walk away from parenthood permanently and without consequence. There are a plethora of other options that don't involve killing your child.

>thinking with your dick
She definitely killed the kid man, most likely negligence but it doesn't mean it wasn't murder

God, I miss those Casey Anthony memes.

wait has PC culture deemed her a victim now despite being a piece of shit of a mother?

She looks like maureen from its always sunny

I accidentally my baby

The whole thing?

>not missing the memes from the greatest florida trial in modern history

This

>is a killer
>protests against Trump
Really makes you think

I personally liked the memes that came after more.

About what exactly?

>Open and shut case
>greatest florida trial
userious?

Can't Flim Flam the Zim Zam

>said the kidnapper was zanny
>zanny street lingo for xanax
>zanny the nanny
>gave her kid drugs so she would go to sleep so she could go out whoring around with drug dealing florida white trash whigger "DJ"s

I never really cared, used to casually root for her to get off so Anthony Cumia would be right and celebrate... but the dad's theory in the new show made as much sense as any I guess.

The highly liberalized society is what got her off the hook in the first place, why would she vote against that?

Wait. Liberals love her now after her protesting Trump when several years ago she was deemed an irredeemable piece of shit?

>Casey Anthony will never kill the child you put in her
;__;

thicc

Dayum

Thats what made it so great. Obama and all the nigger lovers thought it was this huge deal and the persicution's star witness was janteele. Who testified she could speak 3 languages but couldn't read the note she swore under oath she wrote, because she couldn't read cursive.

How comically obvious it all was made it GOAT.

Well the women's march had a speaker that literally did hard time for brutally killing a man so I'd say its just another brick in the wall famalamala.

dont forget Linda Sarsour is an open sharia law apologist

>muh single moms

can we stop using this as justification for morally abhorrent behavior

Jaffa Calling... Can't Flim Flam the Zim Zam... No Scarin The Darren...

Sup Forums was god tier for a few years there, definitely became my fave board for a while. why can't i hold all these happenings?!

She didn't do it. I mean look at her. She a fucking MILF.

> Safe haven laws let you anonymously drop off your child at any police station, hospital or fire station and walk away from parenthood permanently and without consequence.

this sounds made up desu

It's pretty clear to me. This bitch wanted to be a party slut still, her broke, jobless ass couldn't afford a babysitter and was on the outs with her parents, so she was knocking her kid out with Xanax and fucked up.

"Zanny" was her babysitter.

I wasn't though, I was actually doing the opposite. Women aren't competent enough to care for any other creature with a brain cell count higher than that of a sea slug by themselves.

You're retarded, its a real thing.

of course she did not, she's hot though, I 'd do her

>Did she do it?

For a 2 year old though?

big fat [citation needed] kid

They're real but it's regulated different in each state and I not sure that every state even has one, plus their are restrictions like the child's age because some parents had a habit of dropping their full grown teenagers at them constantly for epic lulz and ruined it for the other bad parents..

Also my keyboard is fugged so that's why there are so many typos in this post and I accidentally added an extra "." at the end like a huge retard.

I heard he used to be a real bleeding-heart liberal before that trial, volunteered to go and help poor black kids and all that. Lot of good that did him, apparently he was supposed to just lie back and allow himself to be beaten into unconsciousness/death for the horrific crime of approaching a person in a public place.

crakka azz crakka looked at him wrong yo that azz whoopin turn death whoopin hadit cominx homie! fukk whitey *hits wet cigarette* fukk drumptft!

I banged casey back in HS. no one will believe me tho. My name was also brought up during the trial

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg

No?

Never noticed how hot Casey Anthony was. What a dirty murderous slut.

What was she like?

Don't forget Rasmea Yousef Odeh who bombed a supermarket in Israel.

To die for.

her confession was extracted under torture. not surprised to see people repeating IDF lies on here though.

Progress sometimes requires destruction goy. Sacrifice a few for the je- I mean many

You're going to be late for your Memri TV interview if you keep shitposting.

Yes motherfucker that bitch did it.

Best friends lunch was great

Giuliano Mignini is a total fucking boob. Back in the 90's he investigated a series of murders in Florence and he thought it was a Satanic conspiracy involving Freemasons.