Work at non profit

>work at non profit
>Co workers decide to hold a BLM discussion forum to address their feelings about BLM
>I just want to do my 8 hrs and go home and play vidya and fap
>Co workers ask me to attend
>"Coming to out meeting at 4:30 right user? You believe in social justice don't you?

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zV-Y-MSDLrw
s.4cdn.org/image/country/ad.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

say you just found out you have cancer

Tell them you have to go home and jerk off.

Don't be a pussy and tell them like it is: BLM is one of the worst things to happen to the country and you want no part of it.

Ask her what social justice is..watch the spaghetti

If you're an adult with a job and you still don't know how to talk to people and say no then you're a bitch OP.

Just say you don't want to come. You are there to work.

You man the fuck up and tell them you don't believe in it. No need to get in a heated discussion with these heathens but just politely tell them to fuck off and that you have better things to do with your time.

Don't go.

Why are even asking this, you yellow bellied fuck? It's not even a question. Literally tell then to fuck off with their cancer.

Say no you fucking sperglord.

>>work at non profit
Why would i do that?

Do the honest thing and resign. You have no interest in being at a non-profit. They exist to do good in the world and you exist to do evil and fap. Try downsizing your expenses so you can dedicate yourself full time to producing whiny posts for here. That way the rest of the world can know how truly whiny and autistic you are. It's the only option, OP.

hey man I'm one of the original poster for this pic

I'm sooo happy someone else is using it

I'll dump my set for you

t. half mexican

Go. Since I already work in a non-profit, then my wife and her bull would expect me to do this shit.

Tell them that BLM is a terrorist organization and should be treated as such.

Go there and try to talk to some sense into them

Probably won't work but why not?

"I can't make it, I have to attend my wife's son's briss"

third post best post

Pretend to be uneducated on it, not contribute anything and agree with everything they say. You are already a cuck who puts up with that shitty environment, so you're going to continue doing that.

I fucking love hiking and camping in the wild, the Bureau of Land Management is a godsend.

Can't these negroes call their faggotry something else?

Sicker than your average nigger killer
Twist niggers' heads off
Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers
Chicken wing eating players
Triple K hooligans like Moon Man
Dead right - if they head right
Fucking your mom every night
Moon Man's been smooth since days of killing Jews
Never lose
Never choose to lynch Jews who do something to us
Talk go through us your mom walked to us
Get on the rape bus
Screw us (screw us)
Yeah, KKK
Nigger babies I don't give a fuck
Stick it up the butt
Dare I not see your ripe cherry pussy
Bang every porch monkey easily - busily
Recently, niggers ain't saying nothing
My cock nigga
Suck it; Triple K mafia
We're on it

Moon Man, Moon Man, can't you see?
Spics and niggers need to hang from trees
And I just love your racist ways
I guess that's why their mom's black and you're so great

I put niggers underground without a sound
You minorities can't step to me
All spics need to go back to Mexico
Never to be stealing money from you and me
Now, who's the real Doogie?
All niggers smell like shit
You niggers can ride my dick
Spear chuckers pushing up sticks
Ooga booga go back to Africa
I don't know why I hate blacks
Oh yeah, it's because they look and smell like ass
Quit throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk
Spics need to learn some English talk
I don't give a fuck about your mama
Jizzing on her face ain't no drama
It's probably different from the nigger cock she's used to
Kill a nigger and skullfuck a Jew

Tell them you don't agree with their beliefs, therefore you won't be attending.
It's that easy

The worst part is that Black Lives Matter isn't even a proper name for an organisation, but they don't know enough grammar to figure that out, so they just chimp out.

And then his co-workers take pictures of him at work calling him "the racist white guy", mocking him on Snapchat, uploading to Twitter, with thousands joining in, with the image never being able to be removed from the internet

Tell her there is no justice but Allah

she'll feel guilty for being an islamophobe.

Everything you been saying is offensive to me
As a proud African American I will use my right to free speech
Moon Man, you need to stop the hate
After all, we are one universal race

Fuck off nigger
I don't give a fuck about people of other colors
Get the fuck out you ain't my brother
How about you go and fuck a hyena?
When it's dark outside I can't even see ya

This is Moon Man here telling you niggers to take a long walk off a short pier
Vote five faggots and I'm out of here

>1 post

awwww

Unless attendance is mandatory just don't go you fucking aspie. Is it that fucking hard? If attendance is mandatory then lie and call in. Jesus Christ its like you wanna go to that niggerloving cuckfest

>tfw ywn have an asian bff

you can stop now inbred piece of shit

so fukn cute awwwwwwwwhhhhh

Then he sues them for libel

Play Sheriff Clarke on a sound system at the beginning of the meeting.

CHANG THUNDERWANG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

say youd rather not mix politics and work. simple as that. thats actually a known "rule"... not mixing work and politics/religion.

Politely decline 'I don't really care about politics, thank you'

God, I may be a shut-in weeb but somehow I got more social skills than most of you spergs.

>ywn know this kind of friendship
JDIMSA

Nobody fucking cares jose, go cook some beans or something

too bad chang broke up with her and went out with some other white girl :(

Koreans have the smallest dicks in the world

So fucking what? Racist means nothing in America anymore. Donald trump is leading the polls and he gets called a racist at least 100 times a day. You only look racist if you apologize like you did something wrong.

>Co workers decide to hold a BLM discussion forum to address their feelings about BLM
what why?

and also
>work at non profit
wtf

i miss op's girl :(

she's in the military now :((( getting fugged by big negros there :(

Fucking chink.

t.chink

>unknown flag
eh?

Tell them that you get paid to ______, so that's what you're at work to do. Shit like this isn't your business.

Unless they're the type who won't take no for an answer. In that case, just go "yeah, sure" then don't show up. If they question you about it later, just shrug it off.

i dont like his new girls

OP's girl is best girl

Show up. Loudly spew a lot of pro SJW bullcrap. Promise to participate in whatever they plan, then don't follow through, just like everyone else in the room. Problem solved.

There's no need to struggle with this. Just don't go, and anybody asks just tell them you are triggered by discussions of racial injustice due to your background (and elaborate no further).

That will be the end of it. If someone actually presses you, just say, "I'm too upset to talk about it, I'm sorry." Their SJW programming will force them to empathize with your authentic personal experience.

Whatever you do don't sperging out about BLM being a bunch of useful idiots for race-baiting (((cultural marxists))), even if it's true.

It's amazing how leftists continue to use the world racist like it carries any weight. The more they continue to use hyperbole to dismiss that which challenges their views, the more dilluted and ineffective their word-bank becomes

Say you don't discuss politics at your job and move on with your life

TINY KOREAN MICROPENIS

What would Syed Farooq do? Follow your heart user

"I would but I need to take [insert pet's name here] to the vet today."

Average dick size for Korean """males""" is 3.7 inches

TINY
I
N
Y

>2016 being socially retarded

It isn't hard to have poise in these situations, you look them right in the eyes and say "Thanks, but I can't."

People should know better than to continue asking after that. You should be able to be clear and direct with people on their role in your life, how you speak to them, and how they should speak to you. People I work with do not need to know about my social, personal, or political lives. We live in a civilized society where these spheres of your life are allowed to be seperate.

you sound jealous george

Man up you can say you dont want to go

Quit your job

Say yes, volunteer to bring the food, then quit and find a job that's not full of cuckolds.

This. Most of my co-workers/associates think I'm an apathetic centrist who's just trying to 'live my life lmao' when really I'm pretty much puritanical in my support of the nouvelle droite movement in France and see it as the last bastion of hope for western europe against the swarm of shitskins and degeneracy polluting us.

All you do is piss people off and marginalise yourself if you reveal your true political leanings irl. It's cowardly but popularity matters in the work place and I need to eat.

tell them u want to train to be a neenja lllllllllllllmaoooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=zV-Y-MSDLrw

This.

"No."
>leave

Cause one if them was triggered by all the events last week and all the protests and wanted the "process" her feelings with everyone

I know, I remember when I used to be scared to be called a racist. Now I just laugh. Shit just doesn't mean anything anymore. I've seen people get called racist for saying they don't like Popeyes chicken lmao.

Say you have more important thing to do.

Go to doctor, visit your mother or brother. Say you have to fix some shit in house. Plenty of choices.

>I work nights can't make it.

Literally my go-to excuse for everything. I'm not actually lying though, but I do get to choose what days i go in~

>unknown
What are you?

You are not her psychologist. If she is having trouble coping with her feelings she can sort it out on her own time.

Fuck off faget.

This guy is handsome at least.

Tell them you self-identify as a muslim lesbian, and that the concept of BLM oppresses you.

>OP wants a yellow fever thread this badly

>Sorry, I have to pick up my robe and hood from the dry cleaning. I have a meeting this weekend.

Why do you keep spamming these two 16 year old children's photo?

You tell them no, like a fucking man.

get off my pol

Holy rare, batman

Suggest that you talk about Asian masculinity instead.

It's Andorra
s.4cdn.org/image/country/ad.gif

Similar thing happened to me check out this blog.

>At home fapping to corpophagia.
>Suddenly get a call from a weird number but not 1-800
>Answer it.
>It's the "police association." which I'm pretty sure is an organization here that has nothing to do with the police.
>"Hello we're preparing to run a campaign to raise awareness regarding cyber bullying."
>Without missing a beat he continutes "You agree that cyber bullying is a problem right?"
>Think in my head that I don't agree with him.
>I couldn't think of a good response to his loaded question so I just said "Sorry not interested and hung up."
>Now the guys at the police association probably have me marked as a cyber bully apologist.

FML.

Just say you have other plans. Don't reveal your power level, be polite about it and be on your way. Just out of curiosity, what sort of non profit are we talking about, OP? A food bank or something?

me behind everyone

>see flag
>canadian
crap have you burned your sim yet? hope they haven't connected your # to your name yet or it's to the ministry of love with you

>Politics and religion make bad conversations.
(My family reunions)

OP, do what you need to do. I'd avoid the whole thing easily by stating I don't discuss my religion or politics in a work environment. It's unprofessional, and unrelated.
Unless you want to hear about "the religion of peace" every three hours, don't bother me with your SJW crap.

Another AsianMasculinity raid.

I'll just leave this here.

Mental health

You realize he's a paid shill, right? He admitted to being one Sup Forums last year or so.
In other words: No.

>nah man, i dont touch on racial subjects at work. its most likely forbidden