JK<3

If you haven't fugged a JK before, you've never lived。

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdlsH181c-o
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/875155877895913472/pu/vid/720x1280/SyS39Sj2TAmpRn8Z.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to go for the innocent kiddish ones.

They are actually naughty girls in disguise.

Rage your age of consent. 13 is far too low in 2017.

raise*

I fucked girls aged 18~20 and they looked 15 lol

ロリコンパラダイス(^_-) ろりぱら

the gf
rate

Won't you get in jail?

Age of consent in Japan is 13

John Keneddy?
Jennifer Gates?
Jared Kushner?

Stop spreading stupid myth and quit projecting your perverted fantasy and desire on my country. Age of consent is 18 y.o. here.

>If you haven't fugged
>Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=wdlsH181c-o

>Elliot rodger intensifies

lower*

AoC in Japan is 18, it's only 13 in Tokyo for some reason.

Criminal law says it’s 13 but other laws regulated after the WW2 makes it practically 18.

They're all gold diggers famagusta

>but other laws regulated after the WW2 makes it practically 18.
What laws?
Here it's the presence of Catholicism, it enforces sex only after marriage which generally can happen only after 18, so our 15 yo. limit is a law, but a dead law.

Prefectural laws and Child Welfare Act. These laws make you arrested if you have sex with minors under 17(including 17).

>not JC
>not JS
Pleb tier taste desune.

How many JKs will actually even dare to talk to gaijins much less fug them even with shekels involved?

what is jk?

schoolgirl

Jap highschool grills

Joshi kousei

Osanpo = fug for shekels

Never encountered one but that could be because I'm SEA, maybe whiteys or Jamal will fare better

They don't accept gaijins I think.

Every slot is different.

Myth.

14 is the AoC minimum, prefectures are in charge of setting their own. The current lowest any prefecture has is 16, in Tokyo it's fucking 18, and prefectures are all starting to raise it.

Time to kill myself

Yuck, pedophiles
Reported!

> Plotting child molestation in Japan
Please do your business in your own country.

japan. what is it good for?

Maybe they will make exceptions if you're at least 6/10 and above

based USA saves the world again

Not our fault your girls are so molestable.

They make money

It has nothing to do with USA though. There were a lot of school girl prostitution cases in 90’s and the society reacted to it.

Sex

I heard adolescent prostitutie exist in Japan. Is it true

Isn't Spain's actual AoC 12?
No wonder Barcelona wants to divorce you.

Also, Good job at victim blaming, just because free asian countries don't wrap their womens in burkas.

Spain
>pedo
>rapist
>oppressive
>fascist

No, it's 16 in Spain.
If they don't want to get molested they shouldn't go around looking that nice, there's a reason Japan has such high molestation rate.

> Japan has such high molestation rate.
Chimpanzee please. Our child molestation rate ain’t as high as you savages’.

Your country literally need to put signs telling people not to diddle kids, women-exclusive trains so they don't get CHIKAN'D and force all cameras to have a shutter sound so you can't take creepshots.

Jose right here seems to be an expert in molestation.

>chinks siding with chinks

What can I say, I've done my research.

That's when you know Spain fucked up.

Are there actual statistics to back up these claims Spain? Because rape is actually very low on this side of the globe.

I don't know and don't care, but I'm talking about molestation not rape.

Molestation is rape in Sweden

I was at the McDonalds drivethru yesterday and saw a school girl with some really nice toned legs and a really short pleaded skirt. Man she was good.

>Spain sees a difference in grabbing a girl against her will, and sexually assaulting her and grabbing a girl and sexually assaulting her with your penis.

I'm done here. Russians treat their cheap prostitutes better than Spain treats his mother.

Everything is rape in Sweden.
>squeezing a girls butt and raping her asshole are literally the same
So this is... the power of korean intellectuals...
Almost every legal definition of rape requires penetration.

Train groping isn't exclusive thing of Japan. For example it's increasing in London and their authority had to announce that the victims should report to police.

And because train groping happen in Tokyo or London doesn't mean you are allowed to rape minors in these cities. I hope this logic is plain enough to understand for you.

What is the common age of a final year high school student? 17?

An increase from nothing to still nothing. Nothing close to the levels seen in Japan.

Any thinking man regards your girls as huge sluts no matter their appearance.

Are you dumb? This is not exclusive to Spain, it's like that in most countries, probably in Korea too.
That's because London is being swarmed by sand people, but in Japan is the native population doing it. And I never implied that raping minors is allowed, don't know where you got that idea.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/875155877895913472/pu/vid/720x1280/SyS39Sj2TAmpRn8Z.mp4

wtf i love japan now

>There were a lot of school girl prostitution cases in 90’s and the society reacted to it.
How did your society reacted to it? I wish it is the same here with the foreign pedophilia and mass prostitution happening all over the country I think it is time we should do something.

you fucking pedos disgust me

Estagfirullah

So fucking ugly.

roll

unironically wish that was me

Very cute.

>JK
Fuck that, give me a DK instead.

>DK
?

>DK
Fuck that, give me a JC instead.