1. You are flag

1. You are flag.
2. How much English does the average, non-Khotanese origami critique forum-posting person in your land understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt6cU_igF-4
youtube.com/watch?v=O0_eROOAvCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

¿Qué?

A lot basically

Sí señor

british tabloids never cease to amaze me

t. paella slurper

English is our lingua franca and the native language of a third of the people here (moreso in youths) but it's a shitty corrupted kind of creole called Singlish. So the plebs (or should I say, one pleb in particular) with flag related on this board can't speak properly. The rest of the cunts are fine

>paella-slurpers

singlish is cute desu
it's like someone transcribed a 3 year old speaking and turned it into a language

>university of west lancashire

not much. don't believe those literacy maps. the average person here can say their name and where they are from, not much more.
and they do it all in a sickening accent that makes you wanna knock their teeth out.

check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=Rt6cU_igF-4

I love rojak-ing my languages

Cute on girls, awful on boys

>tfw no qt swedish gf who can't talk english for shit, which makes her even cuter

kek it's the same here, sometimes it feels like only 1/10 people here can actually speak english on a conversational level, and even then they have a horribly thick accent.

I met a pajeet on Yahoo pool years ago who could speak perfect English if that counts.

Pajeet is not even a real name, I don't know why Sup Forums keeps pushing it.

The people in the video are middle-aged, and the video is also at least 8 years old.

Seriously, why do Brits waste their time on that shit

If there's no war for the next 50 years and we become a somewhat well off country will we spend our time on such bullshit too or is it Brits only

not much

the sunday sport is a fine institution of erudition and worldly news articles

90% of people, no matter the age, speak english like that today.
face the facts, sven.

For a cheap laff perhaps

1.flag
2.very little but they will speak it anyways.

It's a British thing

I'd say %4-5 can speak it fluently the rest is like youtube.com/watch?v=O0_eROOAvCw

Don't be daft. Everyone knows English at a conversational level.

1. I am flag
2. English is the language of professionalism and most of social media
Most kids today only speak English resulting to implementing mother tounge language as a subject for elementary school.

Is it like India where English is a lingua franca but few people speak it better than pic related?

Nah, we're not India "bobs n vagene" tier at least. Years of eating up western media sorta paid off with most young flips having a decent vocabulary.

Older people in rural areas don't generally know much English since Swedish was more pronounced in school curriculum when they were young.
Nowadays most young people can hold almost fluid conversations.

>Br*ts falling for their OWN provocating propaganda
Every time,
Every damn time.

>1. You are flag.
>2. How much English does the average, non-Khotanese origami critique forum-posting person in your land understand?
Young people understand a lot, middle-aged a bit less and old people not that much if any.
I'd wager the autists in here have a slightly higher proficiency in written English than average, though.