Does anyone know any ways to get money as a NEET? Doesn't have to be legal

Does anyone know any ways to get money as a NEET? Doesn't have to be legal

>inb4 get a job

Attached: 11.16.jpg (550x372, 30K)

If you're good, ransomware is really effective and easy. Just need to be a bit smart about it. Not too difficult

I do property rental Real estate supplies most of my income as a NEET.

But honestly, passive income is something you should take care of before you actually go NEET, not after

Be cute and whore yourself

If you're bringing in money are you truly a NEET my friend?

three small letters my friend...
R M T!!

What's RMT?
I looked it up and found liks 5 different things it could stand for

Suck dicks. $20 a dick. 10 a day. $73,000 a year.

Sell your boipussy

Attached: 8.jpg (704x1059, 376K)

I was forced into neetdom at the age of 25. Got my neetbux secured, but don't have any income supplement. Man it sucks trying to figure out how to keep my health care and actually survive in the world.

I was thinking about this recently and I wonder if you could make money by buying second hand laptops from people who don't really understand computers that well and then recovering all their files and using it to blackmail them. I guess the only issue is that they would probably figure out it's you pretty quick.

What games does that even apply to nowadays? Several years ago Hats and skins in some steam games, sure, but that dried up.

Oh I hear you. Healthcare is a huge issue for NEETs in the US. Gotta have major bucks coming in

Don't cut my sick off ashole

stream on plexstorm, sit naked while you play vidya and make bank.
there is software out there so you can maximize profits by multistreaming to various sites

Attached: 1443564703032.gif (577x238, 432K)

take out a life insurance policy and then kill yourself

Thankyou universe thank you for being considerate and not have me be nòooooooòoo please some noooo god plead no mommyyyyyy

I actually know 2 languages, can I use that in any way to make money that doesn´t involve moving from my pc?

ITT: People unwilling to even use google in a rudimentary fashion think they'll make money
Top kek

Start a career

Attached: 1556632062360.png (1000x432, 165K)

Attached: e89770045f0e3561f70918d58b243f4d6832c6ffbe1ff4123c09420bf31a43ef.jpg (590x493, 50K)