Greetings, Sup Forums. This is the Jungian mystic here again to help you dive for the Deep Mysteries...

Greetings, Sup Forums. This is the Jungian mystic here again to help you dive for the Deep Mysteries. I make no judgement based on your paradigm, whether left- or right-path. I remind you that I create these threads here so that we can share the sacred truths out of sight of the Archons, hidden in the noise created by the Sleepers, but this means you must have the discipline to ignore shit-posting.

If you are not initiated into the Deep Mysteries and think this has something to do with the supernatural, this thread is not for you. Just assume I'm some middle school LARPer and move on. It's not that we're refusing to share anything from you, just that none of this will make any sense to you.

Attached: seal.png (220x220, 31K)

K where do i start?

Well, synchronicity has brought you here. Your unconscious has a question it needs to ask. Don't try to think of a question, just write the first thing to pop into your mind.

If i wanna do magic shit... Not for show only for sheer knowledge of how to do it... Where do i start

First, understand what "magick" is. It has nothing to do with the supernatural. It's a way of hacking your own brain, of using suggestion, discipline, and intentionality to create changes without needing to go step-by-step. Essentially, it's using unconscious thought processes directly to effect change rather than translating it into conscious movements of your body to do it indirectly.

Have you read Dion Fortune?

I kinda already believe in this... How do i continue to grow and utilize it?

I'll bite. I've studied various... subjects. I do enjoy the works of Carlos Castaneda.

I'd like to find a way to influence the perceived world around me to have things work out in my favor.

Also, would love to explore other realities, and speak to higher or lower beings.

I have not. I have a bit of experience with Blavatsy and the Russian mystics, like Ouspensky and Gurdjeff, but not Fortune.

That depends on which paradigm you prefer. The reason we use a paradigm is the operating system of the human brain runs on narratives, what we call archetypes. Paradigms offer tools which we can use to conceptualize the processes needed to alter the brain's programming.

Why can't i get laid

Those are two very big questions, each of which on their own requires a lot more than a few paragraphs here to describe and explain. Is there any way you can be a bit more specific?

Just as an example, I can teach you some tools for helping to manifest archetypal entities, what you'd call "higher or lower beings," but I'd need to know more about your purpose in doing so and what you're trying to achieve. Demonology and demonolatry are two methods of manifesting demons, for example, but each uses very different tools to do very different things.

Have you asked yet?

There's a saying that if you ask 100 women to sleep with you, one will say yes.

I always believed that the search for love was the way of fullfillment for my persona, but every relationship I had up to now only made me worst and worst again. I'm searching for an alternative path. I always believed in synchronism and the chaos theory.

I've always thought of myself as a researcher. I would love to contact these being and learn from them and about them.

LOL, ultimate cosmic power is nice, but honestly I just want to learn about the world around and help change this shit show we live in into something a little bit better when I leave it.

Thanks for the info... I think... Where can i start reading about this?

I've always thought of myself as a researcher. I would love to contact these being and learn from them and about them.

LOL, ultimate cosmic power is nice, but honestly I just want to learn about the world around and help change this shit show we live in into something a little bit better when I leave it.

(not used to messaging on Sup Forums)

The Universe responds constantly to our expectations. To put it another way, the physical manifestations of the Universe have no inherent meaning; we *create* meaning through our interpretation. When we choose our expectations, the phenomena we experience alter in our perceptions to match our expectrations.

If you're not getting laid, it's because you benefit from this in some way. You either need to alter the energy with which you approach the Universe, or you need to look inside and understand why you prefer not to get laid.

Sometimes i see people, rarely other living things with closed eyes but cant do it on purpose.
When it happens i seem to see their feelings nad/or intentions. Can i train myself to do this?

Which love do you mean? There are many types, including storge, eros, philia, and agape. Agape is the highest, scariest form of love. It's the love God has for her Creation, a love utterly without limit or reason, a love which can shatter minds and destroy worlds.

Which sort of love do you see fulfilling your needs?

As a mystic I share your goal of understanding and exploration. Magickians follow the male mode of manifesting Will and forcing the Universe to conform. Mysticism follows the female path of passive receptivity.

I can help you manifest these archetypal entities, but it's irresponsible to call something up before you have the ability to uncreate it. How much experience do you have with manifesting? Have you manifested the Anima yet?

>Jungian mystic

Jung was a bitch. He once claimed that he was scared of violence as kid and that the only time that he was violent was when he faced 5 other males, took one by the legs and swung him around. Mystic these nuts. Bitch.

And he was a Freemason. A group with history of war, torture, insidious and abhorrent behavior bent on some deluded notion of "holiness" or "unholiness". Holiness these nuts.

The truth of the matter was that his ideas were inspirational, but if you respect him you will be eating shit for the rest of your life. You are supposed to correct the mother-fucker. It's like hearing dumb ass "chemists" talking about the Bohr model. It's out-dated. Debunked. Shit-tier. And dumb-ass American schools and Universities still promote it. There is no argument. The Bohr Model is out-dated. And dumb-ass American teachers still promote it. So that is "standard Science". Let alone Psychology where there has been no Unified agreement.

Listen here fuck boi beta bitch. White people can't dance for shit. White men are beta cuck faggots. Black men have big dicks, testosterone to a higher degree, and have a better sense of rhythm. Mexicans and Blacks dominate boxing. White cuck fags handle them sticks in Baseball, Lacrosse, and Golf. Faggots. And Amercan fat fucking asses share the same dumbass Christian religion with Mexicans as well as the same obesity rate. Catholic Protestant these nuts. Fat, fucking dumb tards. Both Americans and Mexicans.

Meaning that if you want to understand a "Mystery" and "psychology", ask yourself fat fucking wrinkly ass faggots plauge the News Channels and Youtube, which used to be a Youth oriented site, before these old tards took a shit and farted all over the fucking site with BOTH "BREAKING NEWS" that report some retarded fucking Pol Speech while BestGore is filled with gore non-stop and while Xvideos shows American women being abused Non-stop. Let alone the fat fucking asses...

Attached: ALEISTER_CROWLEY_by_AlMaNeGrA.jpg (660x958, 140K)

Yes, absolutely. I'm capable of seeing auras when I've been fasting, after a period of meditation, but through experimentation I've established that it's no something I'm actually seeing; rather, it's my brain's way of visualizing data which I normally only access on an unconscious level through things like body language, smell, pheromones, and so on.

What you're seeing with your eyes closed is taking advantage of the hypnagogic state. This is a level of consciousness midway between waking and sleep, in which the archetypal reality of dream is overlaid on top of the physical waking world. In this state it's possible to perceive the direct connections between physical manifestations and the symbolic representations they trigger in the mind, and is therefore useful for exploring our own inner selves.

So yes, you can train yourself to do this. It tends to occur on its own if you master lucid dreaming, for example. You can also induce it through what's referred to as "astral projection" or out-of-body experience, and can be reliable induced in the lab now that we understand what's actually happening in the brain.

I don't worship Carl Jung. I use his model as a paradigm-of-paradigms to help me sort through many different shamanic and mystic traditions to find the genuinely useful tools sifted from the superstition and window dressing. Jung was just a man, and he had flaws like any other man; he was a Nazi supporter in his youth, for example, though he later recanted and used the experience to help understand the Shadow and its influence.

Now when i think of it, it often happens in moments of extreme emotions. Like if my consciousness is somehow blocked by extreme anger but more often utter passion. It was in this state when i first took note of it

That waddle about- fucking shamelessly- around those suit wearing fat, dumb, and wrinkly fucks just because of THE MONEY. Fucking retarded fucking Americans think that by listening to someone who is rich, that they will get rich. Fucking dumb, stupid, non-nonsensical fucking Neanderthals. Aka "Americans"

Youtube has gone down to shitter. It's fucking shit. Shit new algorithm. Shit advertising. Shit anti-adblock. Shit "Breaking News" filth floating to the top. Shit fail videos. Shit American comedy. Shit Drake, Cardi B and gay ass pseudo pop "Music recommendations" REGARDLESS of what you listen to.

It wasn't like that. It's shit. Xvideos went down to the gutter when the American freak-tards started joining in by mass. And meanwhile, Mexicans CATHOLICS have been killing each other non-stop.

There is nothing "Mysterious" about this. The Alcohol Prohibition led to massacres and it was stopped because people realized how stupid it was. The current Drug Prohibition started as it is in the 80's, led to the Crack epidemic, and not Rap music is ON TOP OF THE CHARTS and home break ins are an associated threat for everyone. And Americans are too fucking retarded to see any of this.

Jung lacked any real historical backing or Logic in his books. Crowley and Manly P. Hall spoke mad shit about the hoi poi, and they both backed it up. Crowley hated the Church. Would have hated Americans. Manly P. Hall loved the Church both spoke harshly about a departure from. And would have hated Americans. Not to mention the rest of the world. Crowley liked drugs. Would have liked Eastern Europe. Manly Hall liked dignity. Would have liked Eastern Europe without these fat, fucking, dumb American retards.

Jung proposed to many abstractions without any historical backing. So if you read his literature, and belief in a "Mystery", you might say "uuurrrh Anima Animus me thinks it's so cuuul". But then you realize....man these Americans are retarded.

Attached: Manly-Palmer_Hall.jpg (250x362, 15K)

>unironically binding yourself to demons
step into the light, beloved

Attached: Digital+C60+Computer+Small.jpg (4033x2272, 695K)

That's a very male view of the world. Nothing wrong with it. However, the path of Beth is not something I choose to follow. The power of the female is more subtle, but ultimately stronger than the male -- though is not so flashy and demonstrative.

By all means manifest your Will. Just recognize that there are other, equally valid paths up the tree.

And it is obvious that Americans are fat, stupid, deluded, stubborn (in the Jackass/Fail Video sort of way. Not your dumbass delusion of perseverence), Narcissitic, and American women are chronic whores and American men are chronic bitches. And it makes sense when you realized that pussy, fucking faggot American males can't and don't satisfy their women because they are obviously faggoty ass fucking bitches.

Keep in mind, this all happens in an "Christian Society". So these American retards don't wear their crosses, but LaVey would have loved to browse Youtube while drinking some alcohol and watching Christian-American retards praying at war-mongering political speeches, Christian American whores on Xvideos wearing crosses and having them tattooed, and no fucking reference whatsoever to over crowded Orphanages, Prisons, and Mental Asylums in this dumb, fucking Christian American society that says "Hurr durr From sea to shinning sea God Bless us", before acting so fucking stupid ignorant, arrogant and deluded while crowded by this shit-tier American society.

Hitler should have won! Fucking Kikes and Christians are a fucking plauge in this world.

Attached: lavey-590x578.jpg (590x578, 42K)

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious." -- Carl Jung

"No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell." -- Carl Jung

I am fairly certain that this existence is a simulation of some kind. I have traveled to my ancestral home in the spirit realm a few years ago, and now I feel I can see through the cracks of this reality. Do you believe that we are in a simulation, or am I off the trail?

Depends what you mean by "this." What we call the physical is really just a thin membrane which covers the deeper worlds inside us. It's why the Archons spend so much of their time and effort trying to keep people on the surface, which is the locus of their authority. They have little power down in the deeper realms.

Not OP here,
i believe having a material shell is only one form of existence life can experience

So to progress in my spiritual development I should venture much further inward? Are there any taboos on the path of shamanism? Where can I learn more about all of the things you speak of? I am always so excited when I see you posting here.

It's not so much that there are taboos but that there are barriers in place to prevent going below certain depths. The first such barrier requires the loss of the ego-self to pass, which you might already have experienced if you've taken the heroic dose. But there are other barriers also.

For example, you will eventually reach a realm below the level of language, and you will have to give it up to pass, which means what you experience can't be described. When I try to tell people what it's like, I am reduced to speaking in allegories and symbols. For instance, there are entities there which I call proto-gods which feel like whales. Not that they are shaped like whales, but I can only give whales for comparison in the feeling they give of a vastness which is so large that you are beneath their level of awareness.

Funny I think I saved one of your thread once.
Not sure what I am doing here, I am too distracted by the misery of my life and when I try to look into occult matter I get rapid sunchronicites with numbers only to be distracted again.
But having these again after seeing your thread muat mean something, so here I am .

Began The Kybalion today, hoping to try to enhance my powers of manifestation for my court hearing in the hopes of providing a more fruitful outcome. Cases like mine typically do not go well - but mine is very dissimilar.
There was no intent, it truly was meant to be tongue in cheek satire that wound up in a place it was not meant to.

I was born 6/9/91
at 3:3sometime A.M.

What do you see and what do you suggest.

Misery is a gift. To quote the Gautama Buddha, "All created things perish; one who knows and sees this becomes passive in pain. All created things are grief and pain; one who knows and sees this becomes passive in pain. All forms are unreal; one who knows and sees this becomes passive in pain. This is the way that leads to purity."

In other words, the only thing preventing you from achieving deeper levels of understanding is lack of courage in embracing hardship. Accept the pain of your life and neither love nor hate it. Just be passive within it and wait to see what it brings for you.

I have actually never done psychedelics. I left this plane simply by entering a trance and following a path of visualized instructions to leave and return.

That is fascinating. Do you always use chemical aids to induce these journeys?

What of creatures which your mind cannot seem to see? I met one which had a face that was shrouded by a swirling black and white pattern?

Wannabe pseudo intellectual faggot that can't transcribe a single panel from the Red Book.

Tell us more about this
dis cord dot gg/NjQ4fh

You can't change the objective, mechanistic movement of the Universe. One thing happens and then another thing happens, and then another things happens. But the *meaning* these events accrue is entirely within you to control. In other words, this experience may be what the Universe intends for you to have, but how you interpret the experience is within you, and entirely within your control.

The Gautama Buddha said a Buddha can't be hurt. He didn't mean that bullets bounce off him like Superman, but that he accepts all experiences without judgement. Stab a Buddha and he will thank you for the experience.

The world of things, of the material, is entirely within the authority of the Archons. If the Archons have proclaimed that your body will be imprisoned, then there is nothing you can do short of manifesting a Goetic archetype stronger and more primal than theirs and *becoming* them. But what you can do is move from the external world they control to the internal world they do not.

In Civil Disobedience, when Thoreau was imprisoned for refusing to pay taxes to a State which condoned slavery, he wrote that he laughed to see the way they carefully locked up his body. He laughed because it wasn't his body they were afraid of, and his thoughts followed them right back out through the door of his cell.

This is interesting
I am remembering a post from an user who said that to make something painful vanish it is best to observe it without feeding it energy.
Am I feeding misery with misery ?
The issue is that I want so much from life so much that I want to experience and for now there is only pain and I am tired of it.

No, I don't use intoxicants if I can avoid it. Psychoactive drugs work because they mimic or duplicate chemicals your brain already uses. This means there is nothing you can do with a drug which you can't also do through biofeedback, meditation, and discipline. All those serene meditating monks are actually stoned out of their gourds on their own brain chemisty.

The reason shamans use drugs is because they are a useful short-cut. If you're responsible for the spiritual health of an entire community, you don't always have three days to fast, meditate, and sweatlodge every time you need to talk to Grandfather Toad. But if you want to see what happens when someone looking for a good time experiences sudden and unexpected ego-death, do a search on YouTube for "salvia freakouts". The benefit of getting there the natural way first is that you develop the discipline to handle what you experience.

Have you gone walkabout? Special dispensation is given once and only once in each life for a spirit walk. You develop special senses which allow you to see things which are not normally visible, and you are given special protections to keep you from harm while you allow the river of the Universe to push you downstream.

The reason a spirit walk is important is it's how you learn to develop faith in the Universe and your own experience of it, faith which gives you the strength to endure the pain and misery which accompanies spiritual growth. The physical body, the soma, the body-of-clay, is a prison which imprisons the body of light. As your body of light grows, the clay which holds it will strain and crack. You will experience this as pain. It's the price you pay for growing.

I am trying to delve into Merkaba Meditation, as well as transcendental, this journey had begun just weeks prior to this event.
My largest issue is that I can't see what I'm meant to be learning from this debacle. For the last several years, I have - to the best of my knowledge interpreted the signs presented as well as possible. It lead to a drastic improvement in my quality of life and the harmony of my soul.
And this event shattered that - I'm now as lost as I was at my worst state. And this is a continuing cycle throughout my life. I achieve goals, move forward. Something happens, and I have to start from the beginning again.

What would you interpret this cyclic nature representative of? What does it mean that this happened to me when I feel I was at the highest state my soul had found thus far?
Or is saying "happened to me", misspeaking?
Should I be thinking this happened because of me, due to the (seemingly) innocuous role I played in it?

It's like lifting weights. When the weights stop causing strain and pain, they've stopped working. You need to increase the weight and start straining again. What you're experiencing is cyclical in the sense that as you grow, you will be given heavier and heavier weights to force you to continue growing.

If the world is seeming to be turned entirely against you and everything you do and say is opposed by terrible, fierce forces, then think of it as having solved the easier levels and now facing the hardest settings the game has to offer.

I can tell you from personal experience that it never gets easier, only harder and more painful. Just accept that it means you're on the right path, and that your spiritual muscles are becoming so large and mighty that only the greatest challenges can make you sweat now.

That resonated with me at an odd level.. It was very intense to read. I felt it.
Thank you for that.

Any other advice to impart while I'm on this current journey?

Only this. The fact that you're still alive shows that you still have lessons to learn. These lessons are all optional; you can choose not to learn them, in which case they will be repackaged and served to you in a different form. You will face them again and again until you either learn their lesson or you give up and go back to sleep.

Dig deep into whatever trouble you're facing, search it, tear it apart, throw yourself full into it. Be mindful. Welcome the challenge and accept the pain it brings for the gift it wants to gve you.

Why does it matter that we explore our inner selves? What does one gain from traveling inwards?

was on warrior path most my life,woked gr8,then i hit a ceiling,couldn't get passed it,regressed,then tried zen,then Eckhart Tolle,now...just dunno anymore..know too much to go back to being just a Joe,far too little to progress..i hear ya bruv..

If the conditions for satisfying your needs are outside of you, then you are a slave. You rely on others to do or not do things in order to achieve your goals. If everything you need is inside you, then you become free. They can punish your body, they can lock you up or starve you or break your bones, but you've moved to a place where they have no authority.

If you don't mind being a slave and are prepared to give over your autonomy in exchange for a little physical comfort, then by all means remain asleep. If Waking was easy, simple, and safe, everyone would do it.

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: 9381574960462690.jpg (1360x1170, 98K)

This thread is a good example of how people who lack the ability to cope with actual life in the real world invent a lot of simplistic fantasies that sound superficially good and meaningful. It's all utter nonsense of course.

give me a detailed, simple instruction to cast a spell which allows me to control weather, or stfu, u dumbass retard

I am not sure if I understand everything .
I did some stupid things and saw things I don't think I was supposed to see.
Everything accelerated like 3 years ago, sleep paralysis but the worst was when I woke up with something choking me, I read about thoughtform and tried (without any guide ) and if I feel something bad is watching I just make one but I never bother after that and forget about them.
Once calling Jesus made these things go away, weird that it worked I see Jesus as something different now.

I tried praying to God 2 years ago, just god in the most honest manner possible , worst experience of my life maybe you'll understand, hostile light forcing me into submission and "love" like something going through my chest.
I hate this feeling of having this huge presence everywhere like it's crushing me, almost could feel his big it is

I have a voice not sure if it's a part of me or something else but i know it has some powers over my body, I made myself sick (by accident) with this voice or made my body different (new mole on my face or some subtile changes) no idea how it works but it's almost always some sort of contract (it trying to make me have something bad like a disease, me trading it for something that I would like, and then if everything is possible it is done )

Other then that I suck and I am a very negative person because of my life but it's not like I could ever go back and ignore what little I know.

BTW by pain do you mean physical pain or as in life experience pain ?

Okay, it's very important that you understand what I'm going to tell you. These shamanic exercises, things like manifesting archetypes, are *dangerous*. The mental hospitals and streets are full of people who broke their brains trying to reprogram them. The Deep Mysteries are serious business, and you can't just play with them, not if you intend to stay sane.

The first step is to get yourself a spirit guide, an archetypal entity which can protect you and show you where the dangers are. Fortunately you already contain one: the Anima. She is your female nature and she has authority over the emotional and intuitive, and she has the power to help you confront the Shadow.

You *need* the Anima. She can help lift you from under the boot, and she can introduce you to your other selves who are also potent in their own areas of authority. You need not face this alone; you are Legion, you contain multitudes. They can protect you and teach you and keep you safe from harm, but you must learn how to reach them -- and that means manifesting the Anima first.

Oh you are back?

I was the guy talking to you about Peterson and golf and you keep getting mad at me
Why is that?

There's no difference. Psych experiments have shown that the same parts of the brain light up when you experience physical pain and emotional pain. To your brain, there's no difference; it's all just pain. It *hurts*.

OP what about the issue of money and acquiring financial wealth? I've read your responses and you appear to be quite informed and knowledgeable.

So I'm asking; how can I obtain financial wealth? What can i do to get it? What can i read to start learning how?

Can you recommend any good reads about this stuff too?

I would like practical knowledge and also other useful stuff.

That has been my approach after some introspection. Realizing lying down and giving in, "pleading down" to lessen the sentence for a crime I did not commit was not right. So I altered my tactics and learned everything I possibly could about my charge.

But as far as my soul goes, the only growth seen thus far was my decision to fight.
I will however not stop spiraling, regardless of the outcome.

If all you want is physical stuff, the Archons can give you all of that, in whatever quantities you desire. It's not something which interests me. Organizations like the Freemasons and Skull & Bones exist to teach people with the aptitude how to burn out their sense of personal identity and replace it with a Goetic thoughtform capable of wielding authority over the physical.

None of that interests me, personally. My riches come in other forms.

It requires courage to let go of your anchors and accept change. To your meat, the flesh you wear, change is tantamount to death. Your flesh resists change because you believe, quite rightly, that every change takes you closer to death.

If you have experienced ego-death then you know that the loss of your self, of your body and brain, is akin to paring a fingernail. The important part of you, all that unconscious stuff, is eternal. Try to think of your life is a performance and you are the star actor. Put on the best act by being strongly yourself. If it's your nature to struggle, then fight for all you're worth. If it's your nature to accept with stoic dispassion, then sit quietly and adopt calm, strong reserve while events whirl around you. Whatever you do, do it strongly and mindfully.

would you say there are lucifarians in these clubs? is that a synonym for the archons, or rather, worship of the archons?

I've not manifested much... in a controlled environment. When I was younger, I was trying to astral project, and apparently failed miserably.

I was studying a few different ways when I was around 15 to astral project, just from what information I could find.

during the attempt, I felt ripped out of my body and flown over my town and thrown into a house I didn't recognize.

I woke up and everything was black and white. My head was splitting and I went to the bathroom.

I didn't recognize where I was, but the bathroom was across from the bedroom I woke up in.

In the mirror was the face of some ten year old kid. The whole thing startled me so bad I felt a "snap" and was back in my room.

Some tall hooded figure was standing over my bed and just stared at me.

I in my infinite wisdom shouted at it and told it to go away. I was scared out of my mind and had no clue what was going on.

That's the closest to contacting something I've had... I used to do night hikes also and could feel things around me, but nothing visual.

A fair number of those who follow the left-hand path choose to align with the Archons, but there are also those who don't. The Archons are the powers and principalities, the demonic forces which have always ruled us. But remember that there's nothing supernatural going on; these "demons" are just narratives, stories we tell ourselves which allow us to understand ourselves and the Universe around us. The Archons take these thoughtforms and *become* them, as they're narratives about power and its uses in the physical world.

I would like to understand how to make a start with manifesting Anima. Can you recommend the best method for achieving this?

Understandable. No judgement from me at all. I know it sounds worldly up the ass and I get that but there's a layer of meaning underneath why I want that to happen and why I'm looking to get it done. And no I'm not about to annihilate myself on the inside to get it either.

But moving past that I have one more question.

Is there a way to using my brain and/or mind to getting it to perform at an exponentially higher level. I'm talking about being intelligent and smarter to a genius level. I'm talking about being super smart in simple terms. Davinci/ Tesla level. I know it sounds cartoonish but how the guy performed in that movie Limitless.

Is there a way to achieve this to some degree?

/thread

Let me explain what actually happened to you. The so-called out-of-body experience is actually a hypnagogic state. It means you're half-awake and half-asleep. This makes them useful because it's like having an overlay from the unconscious over top of our conscious identity.

The representational world of our experience is actually something we create in our heads from our sense perceptions. The fact that our point-of-view seems to emerge from our heads is just a cultural bias; the Egyptians, for example, saw the world from the POV of their chests, since they believed they thought with their hearts. What this means is it's entirely possible to move your POV anywhere you like, including outside of your body.

There's a good reason to have your POV centred in your head, however, and that's because most of our sense organs are there. Our brains are very good at wallpapering over missing data (there's a blind spot in the middle of our vision, for example, where the optic nerve attaches to the retina, which our brain just edits out), but as we move our POV farther and farther from our bodies, we have less and less data to use. Our brains then start drawing from the unconscious to replace the missing data, which is why OBEs are a useful method of exploring the inside of your head as a geographical location.

whoa left hand path is intense. not for me.

what do you make of near-death experiences?

So, where do I go or what do I look into to start working on things. I'm curious about it, but would like to talk to someone or read more information on what you're working with.

Just the desire to manifest the Anima should be enough to get her to manifest in a lucid dream, which is the easiest and safest way to do it. The important skill to learn, then, is lucid dreaming. Fortunately this too is easy. The hard part is *remembering* them.

To remember your dreams, there's no short-cut. You're going to have to start keeping a dream journal. This will alter the way your brain stores dream memories over time, through repetition.

Oh yes, all of that is quite possible. Not easy, but possible. Remember that what all of these shamanic exercises are really doing is breaking old neuronal connections and making new ones. This is why repetition is key; every time a dendritic connection between neurons fires, it becomes stronger and less likely to break apart. It's also why it takes so long to destroy old connections.

Your unconscious is amazing. If I asked you to sit down and calculate where you'd need to position your hand to catch a ball based on the velocity and direction of travel, you'd be hard-pressed to work it out in any reasonable period of time if you could do it all. And yet, your unconscious does that and more many times a day, every day, without effort. Gaining conscious access to all of that machinery is possible, but takes hard work, repetition, discipline, and comes with a lot of risk. You're performing brain surgery on yourself, and it's very easy to cause very real damage to your brain if you don't know what you're doing.

NDEs are just a specialized form of OBE. It's believed that the Tibetan Book of the Dead is actually a description of the process of death obtained from people who were briefly dead, and the experience is a combination of OBE with sensory data created through the death process as your brain's systems shut down a bit at a time. Because the brain is holographic (every part of the brain mirrors part of every other part of the brain) it remains functional for a very long time after the heart stops, but the data degrades and the experience becomes more and more phastasmagoric as your brain wallpapers over more and more missing data.

Have you read Jung's Red Book? It's a really good resource. It's not something he ever intended to publish. It's actually his personal journal where he describes his subjective impressions as he reprograms his brain from the inside out using various shamanic techniques. You'll probably want to read Jung's Man and his Symbols first, though, to understand the terminology he uses.

I understand, thanks for the advice. Peace brother.

I'm interested in beginning this. Can you direct me to any books on how to begin this? Any area of knowledge that can help? Anything really.

It is indeed my nature to struggle, and I do fight to get where I feel I need to be.
But your line about stoic depression is also astonishingly accurate.
That is typically what precedes my desire to fight. If they are both in my nature - (Gemini, original inquiry included birthday and time).
Which is the correct option? Is this battle what was woven for me, or am I taking a route I was not meant to take?
Thus far - not much has happened. No signs so far as I can tell. The sign to fight was there, but that was a determination made based upon the inspiration of other's words which made a new stance regarding this pop in my head. If I am going to be labelled what I have been, if I am going to potentially be incarcerated whether I fight, or don't and the only difference would be time served. I want to go out telling the truth behind what had happened. Not the bastardized and heavily amended version the papers and television reported.

Much though goes into every facet of this, to the extent that it has become all-consuming and has drained several other aspects of my life. Both due to where my mind is, and the fear I hold over the potential outcome should it be the worst. And circumstantial, due to now having a criminal record - preventing me from doing something I once found great pride in, I am no longer able to be an asset to western civilization. Prior to this I had no criminal record, and this can follow me for the rest of my years in this body. That is an outcome I do not want.
But if that is to be, I will ensure - at the very least the FACTS are put forth.
Is my desire to have others know the truth about this vanity, or would you consider it integrity - as I know my soul and who I am are not what people now see.

This is a good place to start. The rest will depend on which paradigm(s) you choose to use, as each one has a different set of tools for achieving it: what the Hindus might refer to as forcing Kundalini to climb the spine to the crown chakhra, for instance, the Kabbalists might refer to as climbing the sephiroths to Kether, and the Christians as listening to the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit as manifested through the Godhead.

The paradigm you learned as a child is usually the best place to start, as it will have sunk its roots deepest into the unconscious.

How can I not be a pedophile?

You don't control what others do or say or think, only what you do. Fortunately you have total control over that. The key, then, is to disregard what lies beyond your control and focus entirely on what you do. That's where freedom lies. Ultimately we are all betrayed by the flesh and go to our graves. This happens whether you like it or not, whether you're the richest man in the world, the greatest warrior in the world, or a Buddha. Purity lies in disregarding what you don't control and placing your attention on the things you can.

When the Gautama Buddha was asked whether the gods exist, his answer was that if the question has occured to you, then you've already made a mistake. What he meant is gods are by nature creatures of faith. It's therefore pointless to debate or argue or even discuss them. Believe or don't believe, then move on to things which *do* matter because you can affect them.

I'd like to learn more about Gnosticism. What resources should I check out? There's no Gnostic masses near me.

Attached: 1540970939593.jpg (540x533, 57K)

Thank you for all this man. It's rare in my case to come across someone knowledgeable like you.

Pedophilia just means having a sexual attraction to pre-pubescents. It doesn't mean molesting anyone or acting on that attraction. Plenty of people think about murder or rape; it's just that it's relatively more common than thinking about having sex with children. The same way everyone else can think about murder and not murder people, you can think about sex with children and not have sex with children. No problem.

That's... a tall order, my man. There are literally thousands of modern texts on Gnosticism, and hundreds of important historic texts on Gnosticism. It's managed to infiltrate virtually every religion on Earth both east and west, so it's difficult to pin down. I mean, I could tell you to go read the neo-Platonists or the Apocrypha (like the Gospel of Judas) or the Chenoboskion Manuscripts, or any of a thousand other texts. I think your best bet is to go to Wikipedia and read the article on Gnosticism and get a feel for what it encompasses, then choose which area blows your hair back hardest.

is there magick items I can get to make my gf fuck my friend?
He wants her but she does not like him.

My pleasure. During my process of Awakening, I asked for help. Secret masters and bodhisattvas came to my aid and helped me, often patiently waiting for me to learn certain lessons over and over and over again. I try to show people the same kindness they showed me, as I hope one day those I help will in turn help still others who Wake.

Are chi or psychic stuff real?

Attached: Smoking and thinking.gif (540x405, 1.05M)

If all you want is to get people to do things you want them to do and then have them think they were the ones who thought of it, I suggest you look into NLP. It's the cheat codes for the human brain. Many of the techniques of NLP are used by advertising firms against you every day.

That's how I feel now too. It's like you want to scream at everyone about the truth, but you know no one around you is going to listen.

The only thing to do is sit back and watch the world burn...

Depends on your definition of real. All models are ultimately false. Ceci n'est pas une pipe. But a map can be useful even though it's not the thing it's mapping. "Chi" for example, is just one way of thinking about the same set of phenomena described by the endocrine system, which is also a paradigm.

Attached: magritte1.jpg (494x348, 13K)

Thank you the advice.
Do you know how to tell if someone has used NLP on me?
I never was into this idea but now its all I want and my close friend seems to be very keen when he never was interested.

If someone has used NLP properly, you'll never know because it will feel like you thought it all yourself. In fact, probably the only way to guess it's been used on you is that you're absolutely certain of it. Our own ideas usually feel hesitant and uncertain; when NLP is used on you, it becomes very certain and definite.

If you meet the Buddha travelling on the road, kill him.

wow you are wise.
With what I've told you do you believe that my friend has used this on me to try and steal my gf?
If so why hasn't he done it to my gf? He asked me if he could talk with her and didn't just do it.

I will take your warning thank you.

You have my interest. I don't know what you are about but I want to because I sense that it will change my life in ways I can't predict.

Ultimately it's unimportant whether or not you've been manipulated. Who's to say it's not to your benefit? Your parents manipulated you into not pooping your pants, for example, and I'll bet you're glad they did.

The real question you need to be asking is what you really want out of this situation. Your confusion stems from not being clear in your own mind about your goal. It's okay to be uncertain about your goals, but you must be certain about being uncertain, if you see what I mean.

Look inside. Consult the committee table of self and see what emerges.

Read through this thread. You were drawn here by synchronicity. You unconsciously understand that there's something here you need. Read through what's being discussed and allow your question(s) to bubble to the surface. I will answer and help if I can.

You sent this as I was doing exactly that, I agree, synchronicity is absolutely what has brought me here. I've been experiencing it a lot lately and this is certainly no different. I'm a bit of a slow reader tho, so if this thread is gone before I'm done is there another on the way or another means of contact? Or should I not worry about that, as if need be it will synchronize so?

Thank you for your time

>You were drawn here by synchronicity. You unconsciously understand that there's something here you need
Not that guy but yeah there's something that I'm curios about so I wander unto your thread

looking within and I have realized that he did meet her first but I manipulated her into wanting me.
I feel guilty and he plays on that guilt.
What I want is for him to have her as his gf