Affluent white woman gets more than she bargained for when going on an all female sex tourism trip to the caribean

Affluent white woman gets more than she bargained for when going on an all female sex tourism trip to the caribean.

news.com.au/world/europe/doctor-raped-on-a-caribbean-holiday-offered-a-manicure-and-massage-as-compensation/news-story/d04c2fa7482bfa4d523bd67b3d85941f

Other urls found in this thread:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/rent-a-rasta/
youtube.com/watch?v=yphfFGSIjUc
youtube.com/watch?v=8bPxEFMZ2NY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism#Destinations
w24.co.za/Love/Sex/sex-tourism-in-africa-european-women-who-pay-for-sex-with-locals-20160715
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694275/Doctor-says-raped-women-Caribbean-holiday-offered-manicure-massage-firm-ran-trip.html
news.com.au/world/europe/doctor-raped-on-a-caribbean-holiday-offered-a-manicure-and-massage-as-compensation/news-
nytimes.com/2016/05/17/us/gay-pastor-apologizes-after-accusing-whole-foods-of-writing-slur-on-chocolate-cake.html?_r=0
mynewsla.com/crime/2016/06/29/gay-youtuber-lies-about-brutal-attack-claims-he-was-beaten-by-three-men/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/02/hate-crime-hoaxes-growing-epidemic/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/262716/campus-hate-crime-hoax-epidemic-matthew-vadum
thefederalist.com/2015/11/10/was-the-poop-swastika-incident-at-mizzou-a-giant-hoax/
heatst.com/culture-wars/jackies-uva-fake-rape-story-had-more-red-flags-than-a-soviet-military-parade/
news.com.au/world/europe/doctor-raped-on-a-caribbean-holiday-offered-a-manicure-and-massage-as-compensation/news-story/d04c2fa7482bfa4d523bd67b3d85941f
girlsforsail.com/
worldcruising.com/arc/event.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mum
>sex tourism
>raped

Deserved it

>sex tourism

it says she went to learn to sail...?

Theres only one reason why white women go on vacation alone to the carribean.

You can't just fucking make shit up to rabble-rouse on Sup Forums, you fucking nigger. That's a copyrighted reddit move.

And they say rape isn't funny

> leaves Europe
> gets raped
> stays in Europe
> gets raped

it is literally muh Greek tragedy

At least she's not a virgin, like OP.
Also, when it comes time for you to think about losing your virginity, you need to know that consent is very important. You can't just stick your wiener wherever you want or whenever you want.

>made up
topdocumentaryfilms.com/rent-a-rasta/

must have been a nog that raped her, is there any whites in the Caribbean?

Yeah, but that has fuck all to do with this, doesn't it? This is some jewy shit you're pulling here. Christ, she was sharing a villa, you don't share accommodation if you're planning on bringing home a string of gigolos.

>news.com

Is this even acceptable

No

Sex tourism is prostitution. It's illegal. It's has to be advertised as a legitimate business ala "Sailing vacation"

Get fucked mate, you're bullshitting in a pathetic attempt to get people to respond to your otherwise pointless thread. Clickbaiting on Sup Forums is a pretty low ebb.

So it sounds like Stella sought out to get her groove back, and she got a little more than she wanted.

She probably thought that the First World was a horrible rape culture and everyone in the developing countries are all perfect little angels. Lesson learned.

I don't know if this specific woman was there for the sex tourism but it's extremely common and they do it under the guise of those all-women programs.

It's not bullshitting, it's a very well known fact. There's documentaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=yphfFGSIjUc
youtube.com/watch?v=8bPxEFMZ2NY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism#Destinations

Inform yourself a little before just blocking and acting like everyone is lying to you.

The story id in the Daily Mail. the slut was a Dr. with 2 kids who decided to go public, so I doubt it was a whore looking to get blacked. She decided to go public, it was some feminist thing "wommenz learnz to sails"
That said, there is an article on white wimmenz going to africa for bull sex bestiality in South African news today.

>I don't know if this specific woman was there for the sex tourism

Then why say it like it's fact? Saying straight out that this woman was there for sex tourism when you have no real reason to aside from the fact that sometimes women go to the Caribbean for sex tourism is the definition of bullshit.

(this used to be most reputable news site in South Africa before niggers wrecked it)
w24.co.za/Love/Sex/sex-tourism-in-africa-european-women-who-pay-for-sex-with-locals-20160715

I seriously question the autenticity of this story.
>She claims that she woke up being raped and strangled by a stranger
A situation like that, breaking and entering some strangers room are extremely rare. Most rapes are where victim and perpetrator are in some sort of sexual relationship, it is "serial-killer" stuff to break in and rape a complete stranger.
>Also nowhere is it mentioned that she contacted the police or in any other way made this a legal question, but rather made it a question of service in the company

The most logical cause of action is that the older women, found some younger exotic man, brought him back to hers bungalow where they had sex, he became aggressive and as the strong independent women she is; she complained to the hotel (he is most likely an employee there). When no respons she took it to the media, to "teach" the company a lesson.

I didn't say it. I'm just informing you it's highly likely that it's true.

>when you have no real reason to aside from the fact that sometimes women go to the Caribbean for sex tourism is the definition of bullshit.
She's a mom of 2 going to the caribbean alone avoiding the company of native men.
How naive could you actually be to assume she's just there for the feminist sailing lessons? It's possible, but improbable.

>avoiding the company of native men.
I should clarify, avoiding the company of men native to her own country.

>I didn't say it

No, but OP did.

Pffff....
If she is complaining it's because she wanted more.
Trust me.
Look at the flag.

Never thought I'd find myself agreeing with a taig but the potato is right mate. You're projecting your own desires here.

No shit
Stop being so naive man.

>I'm a middle aged single dad of 2, I went to Thailand completely alone to attend rice cooking lessons for males only :)
How plausible does that one sound to you? Completely innocuous?

>sex tourism
You believed that sucker?

this is story. not bad looking for an old gal, esp a Brit. Was she there to get blacked, and just didn't like it? Who knows anymore:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694275/Doctor-says-raped-women-Caribbean-holiday-offered-manicure-massage-firm-ran-trip.html

hi snake quebec

You mean she used sex to try and get a relationship, but when the guy fucked off next morning it was 'omg Ive been raped' type thing

I'd have given here a good fuck for no charge, but then I'm not a nigger buck:

BLACKED

>going to Africa to fuck nogs
Literally suicidal.

Yes.
Sup Forums cannot even imagine the sluttiness of some white women here.
I have seen some crazy shit. Even for Sup Forums-standard. AMA

kek

>offered manicure and massage as compensation

Hotel GM here. We run into shit like this all the fucking time.

>my boyfriend beat the shit out of me in my room
>a John beat the shit out of me after we fucked and stole all of my stuff
>my car was broken into while I was shopping at the outlet mall and they took off with the merchandise I had just bought
>The AC is my room isn't working. No, I don't want maintenance to come fix it. No, I don't want to move all of my stuff to a new room.

What the fuck do you want me to do about it? What more is there to do besides comp the room? We aren't even in a shitty area. We're a midscale brand in an affluent neighborhood.

fpbp
>his mom is a sex tourist
>n-no she just likes s-sailing she goes to jamaica every year
kek m8

>Implying virginity isn't great
Fuck off, degenerate.

kek, she should be hanged in public when she returns home.

The rapist was black wasn't he?

Where the hell do you go to find white whores? We have a few where I live, but many of them are prudish. Not that prudish is bad, but I'd like to have a few whores.

Big cities?

Cubans are the most "white" of the Caribbean peoples. Otherwise, no. The Caribbean is black as can be.

Although, except for Haitians, Caribbean blacks are leaps and bounds superior to black Americans. Here in the Miami area, it's kind of understood that Caribbean black neighborhoods are safe to go to and African-American neighborhoods are not.

>Where the hell do you go to find white whores? We have a few where I live, but many of them are prudish
doubt it, you are probably just unattractive. most young western women are complete whores

>sex tourism
>nigger islands

Hope she got something incurable too, piece of shit.

Looks like Stella got her groove packed.

maybe the nigger put it in her ass or didn't use a condom and she didn't like it?
A company "Girls For Sail" sounds like the type they used a front as bestiality.

so didnt she get what she wanted for free?

Go on.....

Yes ive had some good times with slutty white women tbqh! Wouldnt want to marry those ladies though. Im white and in a relationship now though and its a lot better though.

Ok whats the craziest you've seen?

Redpill me on white women senpai

>news.com.au/world/europe/doctor-raped-on-a-caribbean-holiday-offered-a-manicure-and-massage-as-compensation/news-

Spoiled, sheltered and delusional white woman discovers that the world is indeed a fucking jungle plagued with dangers and she is shocked, shocked!

Thanks God our ancestors created a civilized society here in Europe where the rule of law prevails and where we can live without fear of crime being rampant, hehe....oh wait! We also destroyed that and flooded our countries with 70 IQ third world rapists, aren't we clever?

here you go.
t. Belguel

another red pill?

Danger is exciting. Till shit gets real.

Yeah at this point I've lost all sympathy for women who willingly put themselves in dangerous situations then complain about something bad happening.

This. Get down to the gym a lot and watch your luck completely turn around.
On one hand, Im sorry for telling you the naked truth. On the other, things can be a lot better if you work at it.

Once you start going to the gym a lot its amazing how much more attractive you will look, even in the face (somehow)

Is that the guy who came all over a bunch of arab women faces?

Yes.

yep. "there is no better drug than cumming on the face of a veiled woman...just tell them you'll take them back to Europe and 5 minutes later, the sluts will do anything you want."
-t. Belguel in Morocco

Carribeans (or african americans) arent as black as full africans. Theres a lot of European slver blood in there plus a lot of white Irish workers got transported over there and got blacked when the slavers left them to fend for themselves

On second thought, the article makes no mention of proof that she was raped. Was a police report filed? Did medical professionals administer a rape kit to determine credibility of the claim and if so, was semen found? What was Tyrone's, I mean what is the assailant's description?

None of this is addressed, instead all we get is:

>i h8 men
>i'm gonna go learn to sail in a gurlz only class
>i'm going to an all gurlz resort
>ugh, men are so evil that i was raped when i should have been safest!
>gib monies m8!

The left is constantly getting caught faking shit to push their narrative.

nytimes.com/2016/05/17/us/gay-pastor-apologizes-after-accusing-whole-foods-of-writing-slur-on-chocolate-cake.html?_r=0

mynewsla.com/crime/2016/06/29/gay-youtuber-lies-about-brutal-attack-claims-he-was-beaten-by-three-men/

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/02/hate-crime-hoaxes-growing-epidemic/

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262716/campus-hate-crime-hoax-epidemic-matthew-vadum

thefederalist.com/2015/11/10/was-the-poop-swastika-incident-at-mizzou-a-giant-hoax/

heatst.com/culture-wars/jackies-uva-fake-rape-story-had-more-red-flags-than-a-soviet-military-parade/

It goes on, and on, and on. These people claim their cry baby SJW problems are epidemics and then all they can do to prove it is make up false claims that quickly crumble with scrutiny.

TLDR; lying is all the left has.

"Women-only business"

What mean?

Noice

Sauce on the pics?

red pill suppository

you have to jewggle around and be careful, a lot of them got stoned or killed themselves after the pictures made it back to their town on CD.
Use Tor because only the sleaziest websites will carry them now. Just the search terms you'd guess.

That television though; the picture must be 50 years old or so..

2005-2006. It was in morocco, it was an apartment he kept just to fuck muslim sluts, doubt he cared how it was furnished.
He told the stories/shared pics on "world sex guide," where guys discuss where to go to find young sluts.
These guys are real sleazy old jew-types who treat it as sport, it's funny but some of the stories are fucking insane.
Keep in mind, it started in 1997, before tumblirinas policed the net. Now it's more on Deepweb to find that sort of shit.

I have been to Cuba 3 times. A total of 21 days.

Ask me anything

Why be careful?

Degenerate gets raped

BRB posting to /r/upliftingnews

googled around abit and found the guy; the story is kind of "funny" though, with most of the females in prison or murdered in honour killings, while Belgium refuse to press charges against him.

How many legitimately hot young women come for the B(exotic?)D??

are they all ugly old fatties, what about the sweet young white things?

Poland with the best post in thread.

Yes. We have pretty plenty of Spaniard, French, and Italian descendants here for example. Cuba and PR are whiter though.

>Why be careful
mate, what sort of sites are going to carry nude pictures of muslim sluts who got stoned to death?
I used to assume people on here understood malware, most don't at all. If you know what you're doing as far as basic opsec, it's not illegal, just the usual shit you'd expect from sites run by jews in eastern europe.

>news.com.au/world/europe/doctor-raped-on-a-caribbean-holiday-offered-a-manicure-and-massage-as-compensation/news-story/d04c2fa7482bfa4d523bd67b3d85941f
fuck you people are retarded read the article she didn't go on a 'sex tourism trip' OP is a faggot retard that needs to learn how to read and write English

Why would Bob Marley rape someone?

I get a good laugh out of the story. 8/10 times, if you want to trigger a muslim or find who is a "german" and who isn't, casually mention him here and watch them chimp out.

Imagefap? I found them their.

for you

Mess with the sail, get the mast.

>my car was broken into while I was shopping at the outlet mall and they took off with the merchandise I had just bought

Wouldn't the hotel be responsible for that if the person's car was parked on the hotel's property?

Y-y-you go in the deepweb? A-a-are you a wizard?

>45 years old
>single
Seriously why would you ever get married when you could just have casual sex for the rest of your life with single women from every age group

nice proof mate

Plus they look like prostitutes

>"I’d gone on a women only holiday to learn to sail believing I would be safe."
Sure you were.

I don't understand people who go on holiday in the Caribbean other than the genuine cucks who go there for sex.
I don't want to poopoo all black people, and I know some Caribbeans who are very nice, but once you reach a "critical mass" of blacks, things inevitably start to get risky.

fixt

I am. Can double-click on Tor and it magically connects.
It still makes me laugh when the Jews mention it in the MSM like it's for some kind of "secret hackers." Although since silk road is gone, not much of interest there anymore.
you have to be entier a pretty committed perv or a pedo to have to hide sexual shit in le current year. But fucking muslimas seems to fall into former category among some.

Sea, sun and rum?

>Doctor raped on a Caribbean holiday offered a manicure and massage as compensation

Why are Australians so good at banter?

>sex tourism trip

link?

While sex tourism might be a thing, I really doubt this was the case of this woman. Girls for Sails are a real thing, I sailed along them on a race, it's just an all-female boat that does all kinds of races. Website here for proof:

girlsforsail.com/

And as for going to St Lucia, the reason is that it is one of the most common destinations for arrival when crossing the Atlantic, as you can see here on the ARC website:

worldcruising.com/arc/event.aspx

The ARC is a sailing asociation that does a trans-atlantic every year, about 300 boats sailing across all together, and they always go to St. Lucia first.

It wasn't a sex tourism trip though. Don't post bullshit titles on Sup Forums. That woman is garbage if married though.

>be me
>travel to Cuba alone every year
>spend whole day at the beach chilling/swimming/drinking
>spend whole evening at the lobby bar drinking and chatting with other travellers
>fuck about 3 to 5 people while I'm there (1 week)
>most people also go there to get drunk and fuck
>was at the frontdesk to ask the manager a question while a group of 4 ladies just arrived and we're checking in. One of them literally said "we want rooms with no neighboors around if possible. We came here to fuck"

Seriously, anyone travelling solo to the Caribeans is there to fuck. The lady probably got fucked by an ugly man and there reported the "rape"