This is from a Finnish television show. The black boy is Finnish also so don't be racist...

This is from a Finnish television show. The black boy is Finnish also so don't be racist. Also the girl is the white boys girlfriend in the show and they are in relationship.

I'm so happy that my country believes in interracial love stories.

(((tv)))

I want a white man to fuck my crush (male) in front of me. Then he'll fuck me as well.

NTR

ehh the black kid is better looking than the wh*Toid cuck

>>>/reddit/

This thread belongs to Sup Forums. They love interracial stuff in there.

This belongs in Sup Forums. Because in Sup Forums people are racists and in Sup Forums only american Sup Forums is legal there.

Wow, you mean a black person kissed a white person in a tv show???? What a terrifying event, this will surely mean the end of the white race.

i didn't say that

We can only hope. Fuck wh*Tes

Yeah what could possibly go wrong when mainstream media keep pushing the idea that non-whites are preferable love interests instead of white guys. I mean, it's not like young teenage girls are impressionable and easy to manipulate, right?

bump

What do you want us to do with this information

Don't worry I've already put it to good use.

kayce tyer

Very good mashallah

lol Mods are cucks

Good. I hope every f*nn woman fucks a blackie so you all go extinct

That's not possible, Han Chinese is the biggest ethnic group in the world.

What did he do afterwards?

Toxic cunt. kys

Cried about it in the BLACKED threads on /gif/

>what a shame to have to watch a muslim sex with a european woman
>have to watch
hmm

desu the black guy look like a true male while the white boi looks like a beta cuck, he deserved it tbqh

I didn't know beastality was legal in Finland.

Weird to see a black kid that handsome

He's a mulatto, so figures.

I dont watch talmud-vision, which show is this?

black people unironically are very ugly purely because they're black desu looks like poo

i'm a girl btw

Even if you are a girl you're on Sup Forums so your opinion doesn't matter since you are without a doubt a fatty.

pooskin detected

don't reply to me kaithanxbai

Wearing a skirt while alone in your filthy bedroom doesn't make you a girl, you faggot.

>wahh she goes against my cuckold mentality

sick, perverted, dumb saffer scum

>she
Your delusions cannot alter reality.

Jesus fuck kill yourself.

t. neekeri