/brit/

Villa til I die edition

>fail to see what's wrong with this
>would you happen to be the leftypol teenager by any chance

business idea: go to america and breed with a female with double H bra size boobs and then buy a couple hundred acres and raise up some sons and grow to be and old dude with a beard and hand down my guns and farmland to my children

Wow

are you a real nigga?

those are reasonable demands

*Feeds you soy*

>sydney
>white guys only
no wonder she travels am i right?

want to suckle on her ample bosom

meaningful

>i get bored often
red flag

*kneels on the haters*
has anyone across Sup Forums made a kneeling pepe yet

context of the image?

not really

all women get bored easily
better that she's self aware in that respect

he was auditioning people to play a high-up scientology person who was allegedly violent

someone hat this fool

*remains in australia*
gee this hooknose prime minister is really the tops! i can't wait to see what the chinks do with this place!

>how did china kill so many of its people?
If you through a stone in china you'll kill at least 20 people

DVLA's on my case, lids
RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

>"Haha, user is such a pussy. I can grab his little man boobies and he won't even try to resist! See, watch!"

bullies need to be exterminated like the vermin they are

so I said "pack it in? pakis don't come in tins, mate, they come in boats" hahaha

its either threw and you'd or throw and you'll

bullies are the lifeblood of any institution

bullying stops people from acting like mongs
we need more bullies if anything

Alri Cornelius

as are child molesters

looks a little older than 24

Some nerd was going on about how bullies should be exterminated and what not, so I stole his lunch money and flushed it down the toilet haha.

No offence to Yank lads but why would you pick an American?

Going to drag the gf to church with me on Sunday whether she wants to or not

Why would someone make a frog with niggerly solidarity? That's just not who he is.

didn't realise how chubby I'd gotten

when i started watching tierzoo videos i thought his gimmick would get old fast but it hasn't

biology teachers should copy him

Michael Vaughan's Championship Cricket Manager
by Midas Interactive
Platform : Windows 95, Windows 98

When I used tinder in America I was a bit disgusted by how many of my matches were coalburners

this
if a child is beaten, by his parents, his teachers, his schoolchums, he will grow to be a brilliant and expert genius, at all he does
i'd fuck a massive titted brit girl too if it meant i could have a nice mansion in the country side and write novels like CS lewis for the rest of my life and hand my children down a nice double barreled shotgun

he could be doing it ironically to mock those who do it sincerely

didn't realize how chubby you'd ROTTEN

Hahahahaha BTFO

didn't realise how much weight i'd lost

haven't even been trying tbqh

i don't get it

>ahh yes spending £300 on clothes for the new toil
>ahh yes spending £600 a month + deposit and admin fees so i can do the new toil

surely this is all worth it

someone link the good /brit/ cheers

if you get back more than that for doing the toil then it is, by definition, worth it

Hatched a plan to rob the bank, but I'm gonna need a pet elephant 2bh

strange how no right wing conservative women have yet to come out with sexual assault allegations

>tfw just realised that over a third of the time spent toiling is to earn money that enables me to live proximal and commute to my toil

why not do this in the australian countryside

Lauren lads

how did you know they were coalburners?

>, by definition,
hat

so I moved from SoCal to Chicago recently and fucking shit its cold
Its getting down to 18 degrees
What kind of pants am I supposed to wear? Jeans aren't cutting it man

maggie thatcher milky snatcher

EXCELLENT post

Thatcherism wasn't nearly as bad as Blairism for this country

If a story starts with so. its almost guaranteed its not worth reading.

they had black willies up their bums in the pics

>the statute of limitations
ain't it a beautiful thing?

mongrel kids

get some wool long johns

is bing broken?

because of the amazing low price of australian land, and the amazing fact that all of australia will certainly not be colonized by those of slanted eyes within ten years, and of course the amazing easiness with which an australian citizen has the right to defend his own life and own a firearm

only because blairism counteracted it by putting money in and creating work instead of taking it away

tried to google them once but i couldn't find them and i felt guilty just doing that

>the jobs """market"""

my brother knows where he can get an elephant aye!

fuck me I always thought thermals were a meme

>and of course the amazing easiness with which an australian citizen has the right to defend his own life and own a firearm
naught to defend your life from

the two are essentially one continuous movement, you notice the same thing across the world. reagan to clinton, lange to bolger.

>only reason i'm in london is to toil
>about 40% of my income goes towards just being in london for the sake of toil

i seem to have made some sort of error here lads hahahaha

There are no young single Karen Straughans.

*employs you*

ah yes, trillions of gooks, gun happy pigs, abos, the trillions of shitskins that we are gladly importing
nowt lads. nowt.

have you never skied?

that's because you're a small minded retard with an inability to comprehend anything beyond your immediate surroundings

>tfw what I eat for dinner will never be on BBC News

mom told me not to sell runescape gold because it's against the rules haha lol

You can buy fucktons of land in Arizona or New Mexico somewhere with utilities and everything at super low prices
Build a house or move a trailer out there, maybe invest in a solar farm for some passive income
I've thought of doing this myself, either in the US or Canada
My cousin inherited a lot of land and basically lives off of selling firewood, game meat and fish off his land and his wife's grocery store job

reckon we have a racist among us

carthage must be destroyed

yes but that 40% is going towards paying off your mortgage so it's not wasted time/effort/money really is it lad?

oh, you rent?

your eating habits wouldnt even make it onto yournewswire

this will be your finnish teacher for today
say something nice to her

>a racist (singular)

just the right amount of thickness

Getting 150mbps unlimited fibre broadband soon. Can't wait desu

someone hat this fool

deport all niggers and kikes
nah reckon you're imagining things

alri

wish this snotty nose would go away
need it to be clear for all the drugs I will be sending up there over the weekend

>oh, you rent?

y-yeah but the c-c-career mobility of being in london w-w-will pay off at some point right?

I'm motivated, i'm successful, i have a wife and a son. But deep down inside it means nothing to me. One day i could just commit tax fraud, cheat on my wife, kill somebody and etc. I consider myself to be a pathological white liar: i manipulate people without a second thought. I have no morals whatsoever and yet i am a master of who i am and what i could appear to be. I am a chameleon, a snake, a liar, a thief, a monster, a demon and a psychopath. It's just all a part of being a master of my own destiny really and not a single person knows the truth.

why is my finnish teacher a chink

Benis in bagina :DDDDDDD

surely not