*snifff*

*snifff*
What does user like to sniff or huff?

Attached: 1576275853729.png (719x870, 834K)

The bones of my ancestors

Lady butts. I'm going to sniff and lick a business woman's ass tonight if her period didnt start overnight. Fingers crossed.

I've only done it once, but duster is an unbelievable high that is better than weed or amphetamines.

Attached: 1576285508928.jpg (731x1024, 79K)

I like the smell of mechanics shops

So, lithium grease and sweat with a note of acetone?

Also crisp apple hand soap and sliced cucumbers (hate the taste and texture tho)

Hardware stores

So, mexicans?

benzine. i like how it smells

Yeah, or automotive shops

Ich brauch Benzin
BENZIN

what

Hardware stores are for Mexicans and niggers. White people don't do construction or remodeling.
Maybe slavs that won greencard.

tack shops

Otay!

You sound like you cant do anything

I can, but mexicans do it cheaper, because they actually know what are they doing. Also, I have no intention to breathe asbestos dust, and they are fine with it.

eagles

lol edgelord

Sister's dirty panties.
Nice dubs.

you are obviously from serf stock

unconscious pussies

if you're gonna huff at least go with crackers you sad dum shithead

eagle

wat?

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Flower shops, obviously

fuck ya same here bro, my cat smells so delicious and always sleeps on me

>cat smell
Sewer smells better

Cunny.

WD-40

No irony but honestly how do you huff duster? I really wanna try but dont know how

nicely bedubblezed

honestly, is this a fetish? i would deeply sniff a raptor. eagle, owl, it don't fucking matter

You find one without bitterant, and huff it.
Or just buy R125a gas

>paper bag
>spray a bunch of duster into the bag
>breath in and out of the paper bag
>loser whatever brain cells you might have had

It is a thing among people that deal with birds.
You just can't not sniff a bird.

Laphroaig Quarter Cask :
Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky.

..... just finished off a bottle of it.
that was on an optic behind my private bar, about an hour ago.

Fortunately I have another four unopened bottles,
of the delightful tincture,
in a sideboard cabinet conveniently located adjacent to the bar.

Just pondering whether to open one of those new bottles to enjoy a final exquisite night-cap.

>>paper bag
Wrong, you use plastic.

sniff is inhale
huff is exhale

Thanks, what's ur fav thing to huff?

holy shit, i get this! i adopted a barn owl, like 20 years ago, and i would go on the weekend and feed it, and i used to smell it. my dick would get so hard

omg, other people like this?

>omg, other people like this?
Idk about other, but most bird owners are like this.

it's one of the best things i've ever smelled in my life, and my head had just exploded. i never knew

her hair

i have a friend that always smells so fucking great, i just cant help but to sniff him everytime we go out and he doesnt really mind. its pretty gay

no one does that but one weird queer
>u

I prefer to huff nothing but N02 is your safest huff

Cat paws

but does he have claws that could rip your face into bloody shreds? i'm guessing not. you're basically just gay.

>no u use plastic
>to huff plastic

>N02
sorry NO it's been a long day and I bin drinkin agin

Plastic and R125a is best combo

>and i used to smell it. my dick would get so hard
I had worse.
>be me
>wait for a bus
>seagull flies nearby
>dick is hard
>...
>this fucking attracts local gays

I had a lot of parrots growing up (although now they still live with my parents). Sniffing birds is the best smell ever

I don't know what is better, bird dust, or rosin flux soldering fumes?

>seagulls

not raptors.

you cannot share in this fetish

9/10 for the ref, now go jump off a building. I'll catch you user

sc: bloodbender26

You're wrong.
If your PP gets hard on any bird, you can share raptor fetish no problem.
But it doesn't work other way around.

Anyway, I'd like to sniff a bird. If everyone does it, it must be real good

Or and airplanes. There is nothing worse than sitting with boner in the airport or plane.

Hoppe's 9.

My cat after he comes inside on a cold night. He always smells kind of smoky. Cold cat should be a cologne.

Bacon cooking.

if seagulls excite you, you're a gross homeless beta male

same as pigeons

only raptor smells excite alphas

Female butthole. And huff female farts. Makes me fucking diamonds and leak ungodly amounts of pre.

Seagulls are pretty close to raptors. I mean, bald eagles are literally seagulls, just a tad bigger and with raptor feet. They even sound similar

Asbestos and fiberglass.
I don't care about silicosis, fuck living over 50 years anyway.

Attached: 1576104521715.jpg (1280x1920, 304K)

I love sniffing my birds but one out the 4 lets me do it the other ones are like hell no fuck you nigga don't be pushing up on me

Brauch' keinen Freund, kein Kokain
Brauch' weder Arzt noch Medizin
Brauch' keine Frau, nur Vaselin
Etwas Nitroglyzerin

Huff: Slang. to inhale the vapors of in order to become intoxicated: to huff glue.

Dumbass.

New books
Pussy
Dry erase markers
gasoline

Ich brauche Geld für Gasolin
Explosiv wie Kerosin
Mit viel Oktan und frei von Blei
Einen Kraftstoff wie Benzin
Benzin
Benzin
Benzin

Gib mir Benzin
Es fließt durch meine Venen
Es schläft in meinen Tränen
Es läuft mir aus den Ohren
Herz und Nieren sind Motoren, ja

my hand after touching my crotch
asian girls' hair
ink
coke

dude, that one episode of intervention with the chick that huffed duster was super hard to watch. that shit scares me

poppers til i turn blue

Compressed air?

You mean whippits?

whippits is nitrous oxide. and dusters use more than just compressed air. just look it up

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

the office chairs of the hottest chicks in the office. the one closest to me has the muskiest scent and it gets me so fucking hard. when she wears tights i can smell her pussy.