Why do white people pretend that their ancestors' accomplishments are their accomplishments?

Why do white people pretend that their ancestors' accomplishments are their accomplishments?

Attached: 1529001875746.jpg (357x312, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we wuz kings

Becuz ain't no one gonna stop us, that's why!

Idk someone should tell that to the blacks who want reparations

Because people like to lie.
We're a very flawed species.

the number of black people who want reparations is way less than the number of white people who act like they personally invented the internet

>You can't be proud of past actions
Yet we do for their past "bad" actions like slavery and be guilty?

Attached: 1571413928149.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Do you feel guilty?

Don't be mad because your ancestors made no accomplishments

Attached: for crack.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Because that thought makes frustrated people feel better for what they haven't accomplished themselves. It's pathetic actually

This could be easily cleared up by not pretending someone is your ancestor because you're the same race.

Usually weak and uneducated people hide in groups to make less evident their individual shortcomings and frustrations.

Why do niggers pretend like they were the ones enslaved when not a single member of their family has been on a plantation, other than the Democrat, plantation, for 6 generations?

i think all falling civilizations subconsciously look to the past to hide the abysmal present

kek, the salt on this farmer is so evident. LMAO

Why do non white people always assume shit about white people.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction

>they haven't been on plantation, oops democrat plantation
>actually wut is plantation
>average Trumper 8th grade graduate

Plz explain, why be proud of someone from a totally different family, country, maybe religion and beliefs, a dude you have no relation with other than sharing a single phenotype? Isn't that retarded af?

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: 9371574960427063.jpg (1528x1153, 92K)

Please name me any other race that made civilization, math, science, astronomy, other than whites or asians?

Attached: yesss mmasta.jpg (400x300, 15K)

Im not racist, i have a black girlfriend. But god damn you liberal fuckwits really are as dense as lead. White peopleare responsible for everything good in the world, arabs used to be and still are the slavedrivers of the world. If you want all whites to feel guilty about some shit that happened in America 400 years ago then all whiteys get to cliam isaac newtowns inventions as their own.

Why do blacks pretend their ancestors suffering is their suffering.

Because apparently we're all just reincarnations of every dead person who share our race

The middle east you brain dead retard

And while your at it as a Christian when my people were Jew's we were slaves in Egypt so I want my gimmiedatz

Stole it from Asians

Nigger spotted

why do black people pretend their ancestors' plights still affect them today?

ug?

Why do niggers want money because they grandmammy got called a nigger? The world may never kkknow.

>My ancestor's successes are my successes
>What? You say your ancestors pain is your pain? N-no that doesn't count

Why do niggers pretend other people ancestors accomplishments where their ancestors accomplishments?

Attached: Think.jpg (800x742, 69K)

They may not be my accomplishments but I know they intended for me to prosper because of them. Just as I work hard so my kids and their kids can prosper from that. That's why whites as a people are millennia ahead of niggers in every measurable way of human achievement.

WE WAZ KANGZ

Attached: 1495647272234.jpg (502x335, 60K)

This

Because unlike niggers, our ancestors accomplished something beyond a tribal subsistence life, and were actually worth celebrating.

Why do people pretend Americans should respect the French military for something that happened 250 years and 7 governments ago?

>WE WAZ KANGS

Middle east is a race?

Nope cos it was an accomplishment

Outside of the Negroid/Caucasoid/Mongoloid split yeah, Arab's a race. "Ethnicity" or whatever but we're speaking colloquially.

Why do niggers pretend my ancestors failings are my failings?

The same reasons blacks pretend their ancestors suffering is THERE suffering.

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U

Fucking goats hasnt added anything to the world

>THERE

Attached: 16_bz5HD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

i wish they would consider mediterranean a seperate race from white people. fucking England taking credit for Greek and Italian accomplishments

Neck yourself

Sue me.