Thought on

What's you guys opinion of Colbert? Other hosts?
I personally think he get annoying with all the Trump shit but I get that its his thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7xlwx6klj0
youtube.com/watch?v=dAkxR9T01pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless sellout who just drops topics after they're proven wrong. His audience are idiots.

>I personally think he get annoying with all the Trump shit but I get that its his thing
Is there anyone who is sane that isn't annoyed by the Left SJW's Shills vs Alt Right Trump shits? Their both cancer but from opposite sides.

BLOMPFNIKS BTFO

he is so in love with himself i want to punch him and I barely even know who the hell he is, i just see him sometimes on hbo in my country

So...

It's funny how he spent years making fun of ridiculous political pundit shills and now he is one himself only 100 times worse than the Fox news guys he used to lampoon

hes a pedo

All of the late night white male talk show hosts go overboard calling out repubicans, racism and sexism to divert attention away from their own racial and sexual issues and the own lack of diversity.

The British guy after Letterman was replaced with another British guy for christ sakes.

>The British guy after Letterman
You mean Ferguson? He was actually funny and didn't focus on politics.

the only time i ever saw anyone point it out was conan

youtube.com/watch?v=M7xlwx6klj0

i dont even know if this clip is on the official conan TBS youtube, it might have been removed

>What's you guys opinion of Colbert?

sure is summer around here

He triggers the fuck out of right-wingers

jimmy fallon is un-iornically my favorite

hes the only one that hasnt stooped to "dude DRUMPFT" and tries to do funny skits and stuff with his hosts I.E. be an actual talk show
I dont care if he's a cackling mad man that eats his own weight in cocaine, his show is actually entertaining

I miss Craig.

He barely triggers anyone despite trying his hardest every single night

Pseudo intellectual pedo

Pays people to sit and laugh at his shows

Propped up jew that's entire goal is the demonization and degradation of trump and his policies

I remember I'd watched a clip of him on jewtube that was "trending", was probably the corniest and cringe 4 mins I'd ever witnessed

You seem awfully triggered to me

Right-wingers don't watch him. It's a lefty safe space where they clap and cheer for every lefty opinion.

Stop posting your shitty poorly edited videos faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAkxR9T01pw

It's not on Conan's channel because this never aired on Conan.

Really talented actor and comedian whose talents are wasted on stupid leftist political propaganda. The show is unwatchable because of constant DUDE TRUMP LMAO

Well, Trump and his whole administration is worthy of ridicule. Who else should do it then?

The problem is the ridicule extends to Trump voters. These fuckers really haven't learned why they lost the election.

> worthy of ridicule
Not for an entire show. 99% of his monologues and several other segments are all about Trump, it's ridiculous.

Trump voters deserve ridicule too. Anyone with half a brain could have predicted the shit show that is the Trump presidency.

>These fuckers
You're implying that television comedians have some kind of vested interest in politics. They're literally just entertainers who want to make people laugh by making fun of things. The reason they make fun of trump voters is because the majority of americans are entertained by it.

>The problem is the ridicule extends to Trump voters.

>"STOP MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I VOTED FOR AN IDIOT"

I used to watch his show every day when he first got the Colbert Report, sometimes I'd watch it twice a day. His new show is so bad that I almost regret ever liking him.

Hillary voters voted for an idiot, what's the issue here?

nah they voted for the antichrist

Hillary is fucking scary

>"so recently TRUMP"
>audience bursts into laughter
>"yeah"
>audience laugh even harder
>"yeah so about TRUMP"
>audience begins shitting themselves from laughter
>"TRUMP is stupid"
>audience huge applause

Someone forgot to give you a trigger warning?

>he barely triggers anyone

You new around here? You must have missed the 10+ threads a day triggered Sup Forums-tards post about him when he makes fun of drumpf.

but trump is funny. he is literally more slapstick than human.

He's a cuck

"oy vey you should still vote for clinton!"

>youtube.com/watch?v=M7xlwx6klj0

Thanks for this.
I'mma gon go post it on Sup Forums