What the hell, Brazil?

What the hell, Brazil?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
Is the disease spreading?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gérson's_law
sullivre.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know when ppl say shit about your country here and they defend it but Brazilians don't? That's the mongrel complex in work.

It all makes sense now! This is why Brazilians are all over the internet spamming about their country and get offended over the smallest things

>not a serious country

Stop stealing our flag

Viralataaaaaaaa jajajajajaskakasjask

Wtf I hate Brazil now

wow
whites are truly evil

not as much as they apparently hate themselves

Bostil is urionically garbage and I've never met a bostilian who wasn't a criminal scoundrel

Fuck yeah I'm proud to be a mongel!

Because 99% of self-haters are ugly brown guys, that's a fact.

No you are not.

Most latin americans hate theirs own countries.

it's not the whites fault that bostilians are shitty apes

pretty much I'm brown myself and can confirm

Or did whites create the conditions for such misery and the following psychological implications?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gérson's_law
AW SHIT YEAH LOOK WHAT I FOUND
this is awesome I feel so proud of my shithole cunt

J00s created communism and communism wrecked my country, so no. The j00s did

Your flag is inspired by us famala

Frame this shit and hang on my wall

O K
K

We are not racist, we are realistic. Only ugly brown people and ugly black people are self-haters. Even ugly whites are selfhaters.

Ugly people are frustrated and think everyone is fucked like them.

It's already spreading the last one to get hit in North America will be Canada although with all the Poojeets, Changs, and Araps they'll get there too.

Ugly white people can into mongrel complex too.

are there white separatists in Brazil?

Seems more like the opposite, they look like inbreeds.

lulz
sullivre.org/

No.

dude race is such a stupid concept over here if you go to college you're white if you go to jail you're black. basically the left considers you whatever race is most beneficial to them at the moment.

>south
>white
everytime

O sul é meu país

All south americans worship wh*teys and have inferiority complex, especially arg*ntines. Some delusional macacos on Sup Forums call their country "the last bastion of whites and christianism" and say stuff like "white than you muhammad" like amerimutts

veja inb4 sul é meu pais não é racista apesar dos tres estados serem majoritariamente brancos e os sulistas sempre botarem a culpa no nordeste pelo brasil ser uma merd

Who is white South Brazil or Argentina?

Unirionically this, bostilians are sissy brown faggots who worship wh*Te cock and often offer the wh*te men their wives because they have a reverse cuck fetish.

both are Italian
SBr is also German

Actually neither is but they both think they are.

proxy

>All UGLY south americans worship wh*teys and have inferiority complex

Fixed for you. This is the mongrel complex

how brown is Joinville and Florianópolis

para de falar ingles seu proxy filho da puta

Fuck off proxy. Don't flood this thread

it's a dumb concept ugly and dub whites are just as shit or worse than us mongrels why feel bead or inferior I sure as hell don't
Individuals may be better but as a whole all races are the same
Not a Proxy I'm brown and a Brazilboo

lol vc é assiante da NET que foi cuckado pelo rangeban do turco

well what other race is worth looking up to?

>Brazilboo
Why would someone be this

asians, jews

Well it was never actually here, so no. I mean maybe some Chicano or Hapa has it but most non-hispanic white Americans aren't mixed and blacks regardless of how mixed always consider themselves black.

No ugly people worship asians beside aspies.

Ugly African Americans have mongrel complex too.

Everybody hates chris - Mongrel complex the TV show.

Interesting. I've been warning this board for months about this and nobody cared. I'm literally the only hue who doesn't suffer from that.

diffrence about bostilian self hate and chris rock is that chris rock is being ironic while bostilians are actually being honest

I would be pretty critical about my country too if it were in the same state as brazil

Mongrel complex is spreading in first world. Not only between brown people, but whites too.

How do we fix this?

I've learned from Sup Forums ugly Finns have inferiority complex about Swedes. Finns are siberian mongrels, Swedes are whites.

So this is the mongrel complex. Frustrated ugly people, mainly mixed.

carpet bomb bostilians because we're all stupid

>ironic

African Americans have lot of inferiority complex in reallity, maybe more than brown people.

fuck no, if you're black in america your life is basically a rock star, young kids wants to be like you, wh*Te women want to take revenge on their cuck husbands and boyfriends with you, wh*Te males are at the same time relly admirable and afraid of you, pop media only talks about you.
if your a black chad that's life in ultra easy mode

It just finnish and swedish shit-talk&banter that has been going on decades. Also finns have pretty unique dna even today with little mixing in it. We've been inbreeding pretty long

post colonial inferiority complex aren't unheard of tbf on braziu

elaborate

You can't fix mongrel complex. Ugly people born ugly and will die ugly being frustrated because of that.

Just look at pic related. The guy from the left will never shit on himself, the guy from the right is the typical brown Brazilian with mongrel complex, ugly, fat or ultra slim, nu male and they tend to be leftists and commies.

fala como se os incels do 55chan também não se odiassem

Nunca. É sempre um cara podre de feio e você sabe disso

Almost all European colonies felt some form of inferiority or insecurity in their identity, for south America it was more class/race, but here it was cultural

Honestly, this is very accurate. Only ugly women become feminists, for example.

hmm I see

>Ugly white people can into mongrel complex too.
By definition they arent mongrels though, they are just ugly.

kkkkk....até na Finlândia eles sabem que aqui na Banânia só tem VIRA-LATAS !
kkkkkkkkkk....Braszil !!!

>SBr is also German
Argentina has or at least used to have little German villages.

It depends, ugly whites may still look up to another culture (wiggers and weeabos)

hopefully they get raped by haitian immigrants. fuck wh*Tes

This
Meanwhile I am proud BLACK warrior and my mission here is to BLACK wh*te girls with my big BLACK cock

He's right in that many have a persecution complex and think society is against them. They don't realize if you don't try you don't deserve shit. However, you're right in that a lot of idiots look up to their top celebrities (which is probably like .oo5%)

Only ugly women become 3rd wave feminists

>hopefully they get raped by haitian immigrants. fuck wh*Tes
Do they even have hatians? Most go to D.R., the U.S. or Quebec.

This thread gave a non-memetic sense of brotherhood with the Brazilians. We stand together in mongrelness

Actually the mongrel complex Amerindian-Mestizo countries are 10 times stronger.

what did he mean by this?

The mongrel complex in Native American/mestizo countries are 10 times stronger, just that. You have no idea.

>The mongrel complex in Native American/mestizo countries are 10 times stronger, just that. You have no idea

Really? So it's probably because asians and mongoloids are more feminine and shorter. I believe in you because Eliott Rodger.

surely you mean south american

Ugly mulattoes have lot of inferiority complex, but not even close to mestizo inferiority complex. It's a fact.

Right, I know what you mean now. I'm an idiot.

Wanna see real mongrel cpmplexes kids
>and i havent even mentioned america

Brasileiros sempre com o autismo muito alto

cala-te picolé seu weeabixa kawaii

One of the guayanas is mostly Indian right? As in curry eating Indian?

ionno im a dumb brazilian who only received dumb public commie education

Don't think it's that much stronger. And more than mongrel complex, it seems to be a "the more native, the worse" complex

I understand this feel.

It's really difficult to find honest, prudent reasons to feel proud about your country and culture (without failing in the trap of mindless cultural or national narcissism) when your fellow countrymen put so much effort into killing any shred of sense of pride you could have by excersising despicable yet "colorful" behavior.

It's probably because you are an orc like him.

Argentina, Chile and Uruguay don't see themselves as mestizo?

So much this. Every ugly brown guy want to be white for some reason.

We see ourselves as special snowflakes. And meme the word criollo.

Imagine a smug pepe with a black mullet and dressed as a chav. That's the southern come in a nutshell.