THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE EPISODE 8 TRAILER

>Lucas told actor Warwick Davis, who was moderating the event’s opening panel, that Star Wars was always intended to be enjoyed by “12-year-olds.” He went on to admonish critics for “being mean” and talk about what Star Wars stands for in his mind.

>“Friendships, honestly, trust, doing the right thing, living on the right side and avoiding the dark side,” Lucas said. “Those are the things it was meant to do.”

>Lucas said that while certain fans and critics can be overly critical of the movies — with the prequel trilogy garnering overwhelmingly negative attention in particular — seeing children enjoy the movies that he’s created is a reminder of why he started to begin with.

Dont delete this mods. this is legit discussion about Director George Lucas.

>Based Big Dick Lucas working the Manbabbys.

He's right. All your sci-fi and superhero shit is aimed at literal children and underagers.

HOLY SHIT HAVE YOU SEEN THAT TRAILER

>hurr durr lets teach kids everything is black and white
what a fucking retard

oy vey delete this

dont you want to relive your childhood goy?

He's absolutely right. Just look at the recent trailer. It's identical to the TFA trailers. Only a child could fall for these cheap tricks.

>Of course life is grey, goyim, there are necesary evils hehe

Glad Goerge called it out. although i fear for the backlash he will receive. He HATES the starshit fans

>he didn't watch the prequels
"FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL"

Yo wtf happened to the other thread? are the mods shills or some shit?

>Revenge of the Sith, directed by George Lucas, rated PG-13
>Star Wars is for 12 year olds!

What did he mean by this?

>I don't have to try when I make a movie because it's for children

Okay...

Why the slave Leia thing though?

wtf

It's meant to appeal to 12 year old boys....

To teach little boys to become a man.

Are 12-year-olds gay where you come from?

Star Wars was always shit. Lucas just got lucky that everyone else made a fucking effort to salvage something from that trainwreck. From the concepts artists to the actors to the later directors.

Darth Vader was going to have a scottish guy voice and Jabba was nearly a fat guy. Most of what you like about star wars came from Ralph McQuarrie's concept art.

You didn't get erect when you were 12?

I saw episodes 1-3 as a child and i just can't hate them, they stuck in my memory as something pleasant.

Yeah, it's just for kids, which is why the prequels are about trade negotiations, the corruption of democracy and contains scenes of women and children being brutalized by a moody teenager

face it, that was just George's backpedal when people bashed the prequels.

>Did I think I could educate the kids too, about economics, trade, in an incredibly globalized world? Yes, but these days critics reward films that don't try to edify the audience and that's fine, it's just not the kind of environment I want to work in

Why is he so bitter?

>says his movies are for 12 year olds
>last movie is rated PG-13

Star Wars has been and will continue to be the gateway "drug" to lel nerd culture. All the normies jump on its bandwagon and you can tell by just looking at how shitty and whiny the fan community is at all times.
Same with doctor who and supernatural.